M.I.C.H.A.E.L

MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I noticed something on the Michael cover. The letters are far away from each other, so maybe: M.I.C.H.A.E.L

Maybe a shortcut for something??

This video states it too:
[youtube:1lsom2y6]

Comments

• So it was Jason Malchi .. Michael had no choice. That is a bummer. So Sony is a liar, since they said the hired someone to see the authenticity.. Reily why did he lie / I thought they were friends. So Michael's family were right. Wow! my head is going coucou again. WHOM DO WE BELIEVE?????
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    WHOM DO WE BELIEVE?????

Definitely not the person who made up that entire ridiculous youtube video <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Hum, who's the guy responding ?
    I don't want to believe in this kind of video, anybody can pretend to be a Michael Jackson's informer.

By the way, I'm sure it's Michael singing on Best of Joy, it's also an Invincible Era song so this is him.

I Think this video is bullsh...
  • I think this is BS too. First of all, a true informer wouldn't reveal where he is located. Also, there is no M.I.C.H.A.E.L.. It's MICHAEL. No abbreviation. <!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/MICHAEL-Michael-J ... B00192IV9U<!-- m -->
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    While I believe Jason Malachi sung songs on MICHAEL, Best of Joy is not one of them, I have serious doubts about this 'insider', I mean do you really think MJ would give away information like this? This 'insider' said that MJ didn't have much to say about other people singing on his album impersonating him ... really, the genius perfectionist lets other people sing for him ... no way!!!

Notice how this 'insider' releases a new video after everyone else has talked about the same stuff which has already come out, nothing seems to come before things have happened.
  • I agree. It's probably Taryll for all we know. Until I hear it directly from Michael I will believe it's his voice.

Blessings.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    So it was Jason Malchi .. Michael had no choice. That is a bummer. So Sony is a liar, since they said the hired someone to see the authenticity.. Reily why did he lie / I thought they were friends. So Michael's family were right. Wow! my head is going coucou again. WHOM DO WE BELIEVE?????

sorry, but do you really believe this person without questioning? people.. think twice. I'd cut my hand this is another prank
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
  • WHOM DO WE BELIEVE?????

Definitely not the person who made up that entire ridiculous youtube video <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

LOL. I always like what you have to say, SEHF, with laser-like precision! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Instinctively, I do agree with a couple of of things that anyone might be able to point out: 1) No need to look for more clues, they will present themselves; 2) The Hold My Hand video is Michael's vision...

I don't see M.I.C.H.A.E.L. at all so that makes this youtube video pretty bogus to me.

Yet, a third thing nags at me which has been brought up by others: Best of Joy. I love the song so much, but I waiver on whether it's Michael singing. He certainly wrote it and you can hear his production, I think. My first immediate reaction was it is not his vocals and I felt irritated in my spirit. But then I waffled and said, it could be -- but that's mainly because I want it to be him - the song is beautiful. The thing is, I never have to guess whether I'm listening to MJ or not - it is never a question but this song has given me a doubt before anyone said it might not be him. So, if MJ is not singing Best of Joy that makes the entire project a big <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Although, I think MJ is in control of what's happening no matter what. Perhaps this was part of a deal to finally put Sony behind him? I'm thinking of some things he said in Killer Thriller video ...the terms of the contract and when it was suppose to end still nag at me...

Also, why isn't MJ's name on each song as the lead vocalist?

Best Of Joy
    Written by Michael Jackson / Published by Mijac Music / Produced by Theron “Neff-U” Feemster, Michael Jackson / Co-Produced by Brad Buxer / Mixed by Serban Ghenea / Engineer for Mix John Hanes / Assisted by Tim Roberts / Vocals Recorded by Michael Durham Prince and Mischke /
    <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> i know this says recorded by but is this how you usually identify the vocalist?

Additional Background Vocals: Mischke / Engineered by James Murray /
    Guitar: Erick Donell Walls / All Other Instruments: Theron “Neff-U”
    Feemster
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Apart from saying some of the songs were Jason Malachi vocals and that Michael is in Europe, all the other answers are pretty vague. And stuff we've talked about, speculated on already. I think all the vocals are Michael's on the new album so my impression is that this "insider" is pushing the Malachi drama for controversial reasons. Michael may be in Europe, he may be in Neverland, he could be the person you walk past on the street and don't give a second look to. I could say that I'm an insider and Michael is making french toast in my kitchen right now. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And if I put it in video form, there would always be someone who is goes <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    WHOM DO WE BELIEVE?????

I can not believe this but I agree with Sehf for the first time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This so called insider is just a BS.

I can not believe this but I agree with Sehf for the first time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This so called insider is just a BS.

I agree,but I am a person who tries to give the benefit of the doubt. I know that we have been given all these BS information about Michael's death and whereabouts. Maybe he is the informer, and maybe he is not, maybe he is saying the truth, and maybe he is not. I hope Michael will come out soon, because i do not know how much more we can take of this.. Blessings
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    M.................Murray

I..................is

C.................currently

H.................having

A.................an

E.................easy

L.................life..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL. I always like what you have to say, SEHF, with laser-like precision! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Instinctively, I do agree with a couple of of things that anyone might be able to point out: 1) No need to look for more clues, they will present themselves;
    2) The Hold My Hand video is Michael's vision...

I don't see M.I.C.H.A.E.L. at all so that makes this youtube video pretty bogus to me.

Yet, a third thing nags at me which has been brought up by others: Best of Joy. I love the song so much, but I waiver on whether it's Michael singing. He certainly wrote it and you can hear his production, I think. My first immediate reaction was it is not his vocals and I felt irritated in my spirit. But then I waffled and said, it could be -- but that's mainly because I want it to be him - the song is beautiful. The thing is, I never have to guess whether I'm listening to MJ or not - it is never a question but this song has given me a doubt before anyone said it might not be him. So, if MJ is not singing Best of Joy that makes the entire project a big <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Although, I think MJ is in control of what's happening no matter what. Perhaps this was part of a deal to finally put Sony behind him? I'm thinking of some things he said in Killer Thriller video ...the terms of the contract and when it was suppose to end still nag at me...

Also, why isn't MJ's name on each song as the lead vocalist?

Best Of Joy
    Written by Michael Jackson / Published by Mijac Music / Produced by Theron “Neff-U” Feemster, Michael Jackson / Co-Produced by Brad Buxer / Mixed by Serban Ghenea / Engineer for Mix John Hanes / Assisted by Tim Roberts / Vocals Recorded by Michael Durham Prince and Mischke /
    <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> i know this says recorded by but is this how you usually identify the vocalist?
    Additional Background Vocals: Mischke / Engineered by James Murray /
    Guitar: Erick Donell Walls / All Other Instruments: Theron “Neff-U”
    Feemster

tha does seem to usually be the case
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    WHOM DO WE BELIEVE?????

I agree. Already on the previous videos there's was a lot of things that were ridiculous on subjects
    we thoroughly annalyzed here. If this person(s) is from Michael, their purpose is more confusion and
    controversy. We must think for ourselves. Prove everything.
  • People, what about Teddy who says on his blog:
    "YOUR WISHES HAVE BEEN MADE. I’VE DONE YOUR FIRST COMMAND. I AM HERE AS YOUR SERVANT…THIS PROJECT WAS A TRIP. THE FANS BEAT ME UP FOR A MINUTE TIL THEY STARTED FINDING OUT THE TRUTH. SOME OF THE FAMILY TRIED TO SABOTAGE THE PROJECT, BUT I AM YOUR DEFENDER"

You already forgot about Teddy, don't believe him anymore but believe unknown video maker?
  • MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
    M.................Murray

I..................is

H.................having

A.................an

E.................easy

L.................life..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL
  • The guy put up a new video Part V and he answered questions on his profile and someone asked if MJ spent Christmas with his kids and the guy said no he spent this Christmas with good friends. I don't know how true it is I just hope MJ isn't really like that and doesn't want to spend a holiday with his own kids which sounds selfish of MJ if the guy is telling the truth.
  • M.................Murray

I..................is

H.................having

A.................an

E.................easy

Hahahs! You totally crack me up with this! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    WHOM DO WE BELIEVE?????

I agree,but I am a person who tries to give the benefit of the doubt. I know that we have been given all these BS information about Michael's death and whereabouts. Maybe he is the informer, and maybe he is not, maybe he is saying the truth, and maybe he is not. I hope Michael will come out soon, because i do not know how much more we can take of this.. Blessings

But we have had hundreds of so called insiders since the 25th. If we thought all of them could be insiders, we would have had many disappointments. I don't like to judge anyone from the beginning and I listened to this one too. But the information speaks for itself and in this one, there's no new or a true information, so that's so easy for me to skip this one.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mj33mj33 Posts: 42
    sorry just can't resist

Michael
    Is
    Currently
    Hiding
    And
    ELvis