Japanese Connection

gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
edited January 1970 in News
I stumbled on this article in reading the latest update from Benjamin Fulford who mentioned that this man was a great friend of Michael Jackson. Here are some curious comments:

It is rich people's duty to support artists. Michael was a genius in art and business. When he said he was in a jam, I felt like when you stand by a Shinto shrine, happy to throw money into the altar. For me, he was a messenger of the universe. I gave him about 20 million dollars in seven installments, and it never occurred to me that I would ever see that money again. My contribution was a fraction of what others gave him

<!-- m -->http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/ ... 709jk.html<!-- m -->

Apparently this man is a wealthy and powerful business man as well as head of the World Karate Association and supporter of just causes. But who were these people giving Michael massive sums of money? Was it just to get him out of debt? Oddly, he prefaces his comments that MJ was a genius at business (as well as art). So what was the money for? Why so secret?

Don't know if anyone has looked at this angle before. Michael was dearly loved in Japan.

Comments

• This is really interesting - thank you for sharing! This article is not familiar to me and I'm not aware of it being discussed but definitely it should be looked at further. Thank you for this.

I, too, wonder why the large sums of money and when this was given to him? It sounds like it was a loan as he said it didn't occur to him that he'd never see the money again. It also sounds like he didn't get repaid...

I know Michael was there in 2006 - I wonder if it was around that time.

Just read this article...extremely interesting and I can see why Michael would like to be around this man. He's intelligent, disciplined, and uses his money and influence for good. I am even more convinced than ever after reading this story that Michael did not do drugs. The reason is because people tend to gravitate towards like-minded people. I also liked where he spoke about the Olympics..and it was Michael who reached out to try and get Karate included. Obviously, Michael's influence and circle of friends is much greater than I ever heard about. It also makes me think about the Olympics in Canada and "Believe".
  • One last thing this article shows me - Michael is able to move from place to place without being seen if he has the right people keeping his secrets..
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I like the quote: When people realize you can keep a secret you hear many of them.

What's also interesting about this guy is that Fulford suggests he is part of a world wide consortium of people of influence desirous of making changes. Seems to me that there may be a conspiracy of good guys working behind the scenes on our behalf.
  • "it never occurred to me that I would ever see that money again"

This isn't a loan... It's a handout.
    Interesting.
  • I also find this interesting:

"Regardless of color, race or gender, all people who do karate respect each other's strength and ability. Michael asked me to show him some karate moves. He could do them immediately, totally perfectly. He could have been a brilliant athlete. I asked Michael to help me put karate into the Olympics Games. He talked to International Olympic Committee chairman, Juan Antonio Samaranch and we were told that if we could unite all the sects of the martial art, karate had a chance to be an Olympic sport. Hopefully 2016 will be our year."
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thanks for sharing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    A phone call should not be longer than 10 seconds. That is enough time to say hi, thinking of you, me too, great, bye, bye. Michael has been calling me for 13 years, a couple of times a year. I'm sorry he's gone. We won't be talking anymore, but we're still connected.

If we read between the lines...
    ... seems like that person can be one of these friends we don't hear about.
  • I was browsing the Internet searching for information on this Japanese man. I came across an interesting blog posted July 12, 2009. Here is it...

<!-- m -->http://juditfan.blog58.fc2.com/blog-entry-141.html#<!-- m -->

Thanks, Michael Jackson! Thanks, Daikaku Chodoin san!
    Hi Everyone! It's been two weeks since Michael Jackson's death. I am so so sad because although Michael's music gave me so much happiness over the years, I never really thanked him in my heart. Thanks, Michael, you were the best! You were the greatest dancer, the biggest hit-maker and you made me FEEL SO HAPPY, SO MANY TIMES! YOU MADE ME DANCE SO MUCH AND I LOVE DANCING! I remember going on stage to Billy Jean at school, and dancing all night in clubs with my best friend, Angie, totally absorbed in the music and each other. THANK YOU, MICHAEL! Aishiteuryo! We love you!
    The moment I heard of Michael Jackson's death, I thought of Daikaku Chodoin san.
    Daikaku Chodoin san in Words to Live by
    He must be shocked and devastated, I thought. Here is Chodoin san, looking so hot and so cool:
    IMG_1762.jpg
    It was a few months earlier that I bumped into one of Chodoin san's friends on the street in Tokyo. Ever the talkative two of us, soon we were sipping green tea at a sushi bar and talking wildly about all kinds of topics. He said he had a great photo of me in kimono in his mini photo book that he always carries around. Wow, thanks, let me see. As I flipped through his favorite shots, all arranged in a cute beat-up file, I saw his life for the past 30 years or so, in color. Buddies sitting around restaurant tables, lovely women, some famous singers, cool outfits. Oops, there is me in kimono! As I turned the page, there was Michael Jackson and Chodoin san. I couldn't believe my eyes! Michael Jackson and I were separated by a thin sheet of plastic, that's all. Life is so so weird! Chodoin san's friend said " Oh, you will meet Michael, sure. He is coming again and whenever he is in town, he is always with Chodoin san so you just come along everywhere, too! It'll be fun, you'll see! He's nice and you'll hit it off great!"
    I was stunned and of course, happy that he thought so. He told me how Michael visited Chodoin san in the 1990's and how the two stayed in touch ever since. That was another shock because although I've known Chodoin san for a while, he never talked to me about Michael, never showed off the fact that they were friends. Nice!
    I went to Chodoin san's office this past weekend. He told me how Michael's secretaries attended some of Chodoin san's events and how impressed they were with his work for colored people. That is why Michael called him later on and visited him in Tokyo. Wow. Chodoin san's life is incredible: He traveled all over the world, sponsoring revolutionaries and hanging out with Arafat in Beirut and supporting Castro in Cuba and Sam Nujoma in Namibia. I am so lucky, I think. Here I am sitting with Chodoin san for hours, listening to his life, totally unedited. I know why Michael sought him out: he is so unique, so comfortable, so animated. I love visiting him in his cave-like compounds, filled with samurai armors and Buddhas and the delicious scent of Japanese incense. As he said, people wanna see miracles, yet when they do, they don't wanna believe in them. Good point! I believe! Thank you, Michael! Thanks, Chodoin san!

NHK BROADCAST SCHEDULE IN JAPAN***
    Please check out my latest NHK TV show, Out & About, on BS-1 (channel 7)
    on July 12(Sun) from 11:10-11:40 PM

Thanks! Love and Peace JK
  • Disclaimer: by posting this article and links I do not automatically agree or subscribe to the information or beliefs therein...

I only add this new bit of information I found on the internet - not necessarily to create any chaos or drama but merely because the article states that Michael was given large sums of money.

Note: I believe the comment below about dying early was in reference to Kazuyoshi Miura
    Note: okay...maybe it was referencing MJ

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuyoshi_ ... nessman%29<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103 ... ml#page219<!-- m -->

Japan's Conspiracy (159)

Michael Jackson and Japanese Cult

Japan creates famous people. Japan can do everything with secret funds. However much money a singer receives from a ticket agency, he or she is never doubted. Wherever the tickets go, the money which is paid into a singers account is legal as well.

The accumulated money is technically personal assets. In wartime, assets owned by American citizens are rarely frozen by the government. Nothing is more convenient for Japan than this secret money.

The problem is celebrities' afterlife. They get older, too. There would be some disputes about the succession. Their assets may be transferred through marriage and divorce. But senile dementia is often uncontrollable. They may reveal their true colors. So, Japanese-made superstars often die an early death in unexpected situations such as suicide and accident.

Contact Point between Michael Jackson and Japanese Suspicious Businessman

Kazuyoshi Miura was a controversial and suspicious Japanese businessman. He was accused of being involved in the killing of his wife in Los Angeles. An American criminal defense attorney, Mark Geragos, who is best known for defending Michael Jackson, joined the defense of Kazuyoshi Miura.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    gwynned, thanks for starting this thread. I enjoyed it! MJ certainly seemed to have influencial,
    powerful friends all over the world, and certainly appeared to know how to be a good caring friend.
    gwynned, thanks for starting this thread. I enjoyed it! MJ certainly seemed to have influencial,
    powerful friends all over the world, and certainly appeared to know how to be a good caring friend.
    The story gets more interesting. If you don't know Ben Fulford, who posted the comment about MJ's friendship with Chodoin Daikaku. here's a bit of a background. He was the Forbes correspondent for Asia and eventually quit Forbes and took up residency in Japan. I first heard about him in connection with the Szechuan earthquake which he suggested was caused by Haarp. He supported his theory, in part, because of a filmed conversation with the Japanese Finance Minister in which the Finance Minister explained that he had to bend to the will of the Americans or 'they would send him an earthquake.'

Since that time, Ben has been on record as saying there is a consortium of good guys, whistleblowers, and people of conscience who are working together to overthrow the 'Satanists' as he calls them, who have a stranglehold on this world through their control of finance, military and the dissemination of information. In one interview, he mentioned MJ as one of those people. The interviewer immediately cut him off, changed the subject, promising to return later in the interview to a discussion of MJ, but never did. I even wrote to Ben who merely responded with the assertion that MJ was killed by the Illuminati. Case closed.

I find it curious that he names one of the powerful people in this consortium and this person has a strong connection to MJ. AND he refers to MJ as a "Messenger of the Universe." AND he gave him 20 million which he describes as a mere 'pittance' compared to what others have given him. We have all speculated that MJ has had help with this hoax, but I'm beginning to wonder if the hoax is merely part of a much greater conspiracy.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    What was the payout to the Chandlers after the 2005 trial???? Is it possible that he helped MJ out due to this???
  • gwynned, thanks for starting this thread. I enjoyed it! MJ certainly seemed to have influencial,
    The story gets more interesting. If you don't know Ben Fulford, who posted the comment about MJ's friendship with Chodoin Daikaku. here's a bit of a background. He was the Forbes correspondent for Asia and eventually quit Forbes and took up residency in Japan. I first heard about him in connection with the Szechuan earthquake which he suggested was caused by Haarp. He supported his theory, in part, because of a filmed conversation with the Japanese Finance Minister in which the Finance Minister explained that he had to bend to the will of the Americans or 'they would send him an earthquake.'

Since that time, Ben has been on record as saying there is a consortium of good guys, whistleblowers, and people of conscience who are working together to overthrow the 'Satanists' as he calls them, who have a stranglehold on this world through their control of finance, military and the dissemination of information. In one interview, he mentioned MJ as one of those people. The interviewer immediately cut him off, changed the subject, promising to return later in the interview to a discussion of MJ, but never did. I even wrote to Ben who merely responded with the assertion that MJ was killed by the Illuminati. Case closed.

I find it curious that he names one of the powerful people in this consortium and this person has a strong connection to MJ. AND he refers to MJ as a "Messenger of the Universe." AND he gave him 20 million which he describes as a mere 'pittance' compared to what others have given him. We have all speculated that MJ has had help with this hoax, but I'm beginning to wonder if the hoax is merely part of a much greater conspiracy.

gwynned - I cannot get this out of my mind.
    Since that time, Ben has been on record as saying there is a consortium of good guys, whistleblowers, and people of conscience who are working together to overthrow the 'Satanists' as he calls them, who have a stranglehold on this world through their control of finance, military and the dissemination of information. In one interview, he mentioned MJ as one of those people.

Do you have any idea or information as to why the interviewer cut him off? If Michael is involved with a group like this it's possible that he's either undercover or in hiding. Any more information or links you come across, please share them.

I think about one of MJ's friends who relayed a story about Michael in an interview last year. He was talking about the two journalists who were held captive in N. Korea. Michael apparently felt that he could have some influence in getting those women released. He "died" before their release in early August. Not that he had any connection to that but it shows me the mindset of Michael and how he obviously had power and influence to believe he could reach out to the leader of N. Korea.

Hmmm...too outlandish?

gwynned - I cannot get this out of my mind.
    Since that time, Ben has been on record as saying there is a consortium of good guys, whistleblowers, and people of conscience who are working together to overthrow the 'Satanists' as he calls them, who have a stranglehold on this world through their control of finance, military and the dissemination of information. In one interview, he mentioned MJ as one of those people.

Do you have any idea or information as to why the interviewer cut him off? If Michael is involved with a group like this it's possible that he's either undercover or in hiding. Any more information or links you come across, please share them.

I think about one of MJ's friends who relayed a story about Michael in an interview last year. He was talking about the two journalists who were held captive in N. Korea. Michael apparently felt that he could have some influence in getting those women released. He "died" before their release in early August. Not that he had any connection to that but it shows me the mindset of Michael and how he obviously had power and influence to believe he could reach out to the leader of N. Korea.

Hmmm...too outlandish?[/quote]

I don't think one can get too outlandish.

About the interview. The interviewer was Jeff Rense (rense.com). Rense has been around for years and I can't say I agree with everything he says, but he does interview Ben Fulford once a month. If you follow Ben Fulford, he says some crazy things. And yet......I can't dismiss him entirely. But in the interview, it was clear that Rense did not want to talk about Michael Jackson. It felt almost like he was reprimanding Ben for bringing up the name. If I can find the tape, I'll post it.

I DO think, like you suggest, that Michael has many friends in high places <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->. I'm beginning to think that, if this story is correct, Michael may have been raising cash for some venture of his, perhaps even the ADventure we are currently on. If a 20 million dollar gift/loan was a mere 'pittance,' how much did he raise? Who were the other contributors? What did they have in common?

If we look at the Japanese gentleman in question, he contributed to left wing causes, including Fidel Castro and the Sandanistas. So why would this guy give money to MJ unless the contribution was also of a political nature.

Ever since this strange event during the Rense interview, I've pondered this possibility. All of us who believe in various conspiracies learned about them on the internet. We've assumed that certain players (Alex Jones, David Icke, David Wilcock, etc.) just popped up on their own and started these sites and began speaking to only a few listeners. Now they are well known in certain circles and have gone somewhat mainstream.

If one were to have great inside information, they would be in danger if they exposed it. But what if you created a bunch of sites, all with a slightly different bent, and revealed the inside information in such a way that there would be no fingerprints. You would mix some lies in with the truth so it seems genuine, but over time you would be able to get most of the story out, without anyone guessing the originator of the stories.

We all know in TII that MJ hid inside the spider or shall we say, the web.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    What was the payout to the Chandlers after the 2005 trial???? Is it possible that he helped MJ out due to this???

Payout to the Chandlers? They lost the case, they didn't get paid.

I don't think Mike was ever broke, I think he made too much money for that. But I think this hoax is of a certain amount that Mike's money alone isn't enough to cover it, and I am not talking about hoax related stuff only. I think there could be many projects all over the world and I think there are a few very rich persons (this Japanese man, Trump, LaLiberté etc.) who are financialy involved. This is something big and requires big money. This man knows what it's for and therefore knows he probably won't see his money back. I think that everything Mike earned since June 25, 2009, will go to the children. This hoax is partly for the $$, but not to make himself richer than he already is, I don't believe that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I cannot get this out of my mind.

So Michael is a member of the "good guys" working against the "satanists' who are controlling the world. Well that has been written about numerous times through out the forum as the one of the major reasons for the hoax.
    ...According to Gotham Chopra, Ling and Lee have lost one supporter — Michael Jackson, who heard about their plight and was especially upset to learn that Euna Lee was separated from her four-year-old daughter. Chopra says Jackson asked him, “Do you think that the leader of North Korea could be a fan of mine?” He hoped that, if Kim Jong Il enjoyed his music, he might be able to have some influence over the situation. The notion isn’t totally far-fetched — Kim Jong Il is a noted pop culture junkie who even kidnapped celebrities to make movies for him. However, Chopra was unable to determine if the North Korean leader was a Jackson fan, and Jackson died before he could do anything. If Kim Jong Il in fact did like Jackson’s music, Chopra asks him to release Ling and Lee “as a commemoration of possibly the greatest icon of our times.” “Wouldn’t it be staggering if one Kim Jong Il were to honor him,” Chopra asks, “as a truly great humanitarian?”
  • I cannot get this out of my mind.

So Michael is a member of the "good guys" working against the "satanists' who are controlling the world. Well that has been written about numerous times through out the forum as the one of the major reasons for the hoax.
    ...According to Gotham Chopra, Ling and Lee have lost one supporter — Michael Jackson, who heard about their plight and was especially upset to learn that Euna Lee was separated from her four-year-old daughter. Chopra says Jackson asked him, “Do you think that the leader of North Korea could be a fan of mine?” He hoped that, if Kim Jong Il enjoyed his music, he might be able to have some influence over the situation. The notion isn’t totally far-fetched — Kim Jong Il is a noted pop culture junkie who even kidnapped celebrities to make movies for him. However, Chopra was unable to determine if the North Korean leader was a Jackson fan, and Jackson died before he could do anything. If Kim Jong Il in fact did like Jackson’s music, Chopra asks him to release Ling and Lee “as a commemoration of possibly the greatest icon of our times.” “Wouldn’t it be staggering if one Kim Jong Il were to honor him,” Chopra asks, “as a truly great humanitarian?”

Serenity - thank you! This is what I was remembering. Reading it now 18 months later brings even more question and suspicions into my mind. I don't remember the part about Kim Jong II kidnapping celebrities...that brings more question into my mind as to whether Michael did have something to do with the womens release after all and we just don't know it.

Souza - I agree with everything you said. A lot of my confusion and conflict in my heart has not been if Michael is alive or not. It's been weeding truth from fiction in the media because we know that for years the media has manipulated the stories surrounding Michael and some of them (okay - probably a lot more than some) have come from Michael and his peeps. Michael's camp are the ones keeping the mystery alive and even though there has been some backfire to this plan, overall it's accomplished its goal.

I highly doubt that Michael has even been broke either. I still maintain that it's a front in order to keep people from taking advantage of him through ridiculous lawsuits and other means to steal from him for their own gain. For example, there was a story that the Encino home was supposed to be foreclosed on either June 25, 2009 or the day after but miraculously that never happened. Ummm...I'm sure the banks wouldn't or couldn't have stopped the process that was already in motion just out of pity for the family. So, either it was never in foreclosure or it was bailed out long before the process reached the point of foreclosure.

What we know about Michael's travels, adventures, shopping, support to his family, etc., etc., etc., it does not add up to him being broke. Even if he had help from his Bahrain friends he's still made a huge amount of money. Add to that the support this Japanese man says he and others have contributed to. I don't believe that it was to pay off debt or to live off of. It's of a much grander scale and I think we could be headed in the right direction. We think too small in terms of vindication, financial gain, being back on top, etc. Sure, that's a byproduct to what Michael has planned but I think it does affect the world, whatever he is doing.

And yes, Michael is probably using every media source in a well timed effort to accomplish this goal.
    I gotta say it. It bogles the mind to consider the genius of Michael Jackson and his plan to, if you will, save the world. This Japanese man is no pie in the sky fool. And yet he felt compelled to describe Michael Jackson as a 'messenger of the universe.' Who is this Michael Jackson anyway?

There's been so much confusion, false hopes, disappointments, etc., much of which seemingly designed by Michael himself. And yet, with each step we attain more clarity, more patience, greater compassion. We see how beautifully Michael has aligned himself with his divine mission. Which one of us for even 10 minutes can focus so intently on the Divine and our purpose in the world?

It's the New Year (almost!). Maybe I'll start with 10 minutes a day.