Just having one of those days!

InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Someone a bit tense to tell you the truth. I prayed for favor to pass this exam. Just finished taking it a moment ago. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Don't know if I passed or not. I wasn't feeling that great yesterday and just couldn't focus on studying. Oh boy! I will know tomorrow how well I did. Needed to vent a moment.

Comments

• I hope you did well, I'm pretty sure you did no need to worry <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you tho.
  • Ok. I really don't like taking test.
  • I understand, I used to hate taking tests too but you need to have faith in yourself that you did well <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks and you are right. I prayed before I started. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I am ok now. Just was tensed. The exam had over 50 multiple choice. I didn't see the grades yet so we shall see. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Feel sorry for you-bad time to try to study and take exams after all that has been going on in the last few months regarding Michael. Hope you did well, don't worry too much about it-as long as you did your best.
  • Harley,

Thanks for sharing.

Yes, I did do my best.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Praise God!

I passed with a B. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Whew!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Im having a bad day because i am sick of these people, like TIAI, who are playing tricks and playing with our emotions.
  • Ms. Peppers, I know how you feel right about now. cheer up! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I know It's a bit aggravating to see how one continues to mess with people's minds and it really isn't funny. Why bother and waste people's time, you know...

What is TIAI mean by the way?
  • Ms. Peppers, I know how you feel right about now. cheer up! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I know It's a bit aggravating to see how one continues to mess with people's minds and it really isn't funny. Why bother and waste people's time, you know...

What is TIAI mean by the way?

This is also it . com
  • Okay.
  • I understand how you both feel, I feel the same I'm getting so sick of this <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • I just don't know why people do this. Why waste the energy.
  • I just don't know why people do this. Why waste the energy.

Yes but it also it taking energy from us too <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • True. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I just feel that it is sometimes getting too much but you got to keep your head up high.