Statue of Liberty

WhitesocksWhitesocks Posts: 392
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
As promised, i try to make it more clear, so i hope everyone will understand better. I never ment to make people nervous or panicking. (Thanks Souza for removing earlier post).

It is soo much what i want to say and i don't know how to start.

Remember the words "he is in safe keepings now".....

It's all about spreading the message and about the big lie "they" want us to believe.
Michael also spreads his message through his music and all the signs he gave (and giving) us. Michael allways fights for more love in the world (freedom, everyone is equal, planet earth).. just like Martin Luther King, Lady Diana, John f Kennedy....see what happened to them.

"They" are the gouvernement maybe even higher..Freemasons (which there are different groups). And they are spreading the big lie to the world and make us believe their lies. (do reasearch according New World Order). On Youtube you will see the good fighters coming across as wel.

What about the link i send yesterday... i came to the statue of Liberty because the statue from Michael in History allways make me think about the statue of Liberty...
So i came to the link i was talking aboutand and read it. It was mindblowing.

Have a look at it again:
The lady of the statue of Liberty is holding a book with a tekst.

First it mentions JULY
And look closer...the M is seperated from the word (remember the Historiepicture with the big M and the army in front of it????
More: remember Michael uses a lot of symbols like the number 777??? Well ..Number 777 is the number for illuminati AND 21 (7x7x7) is a magical number.

in the link there is written by number 21: hard to translate, but it means like sins above sins

Remember in Michaels video (Historie) the statue is breaking???? Michael is warning everyone for the big LIE and he will fight against the lie "they" are spreading to the people. Just as the LIE about the swine flue.."they"are making money by making people affraid.

I truly think that is the reason why he got into trouble... remember a phonecall from Michael where he is panicing because he is being stalked and is very very affraid??

Everything makes complete sence to me. I am not saying you have to believe me, i am not claiming anything... i just want to make you think. And Michael is hiding and it could be very dangerous for him if he is being found now..His deadhoax and his hiding has a reason. And we must have trust in him. It is all for L.O.V.E.

Comments

• O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    Thank you for the clear up <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I do think that Michael is in hiding , he may have been in danger because he was a threat ... but these people are extremely powerful aren't they?? So Michael couldn't come back? Then it would be the theory about a non come back... I don't know... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> These stories about the Illuminati scare me but it makes sense to me too...
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Thanks for the post, Makes a little bit more sense now...
    I actually think it was JACKSONOLOGIST who deleted the original post.
    But just One question.... Why is it ok to post this now if it was so dangerous and needed deleting straight away last night??
  • Thanks for the post, Makes a little bit more sense now...
    But just One question.... Why is it ok to post this now if it was so dangerous and needed deleting straight away last night??

Because i felt to respond... and there are more theories...yesterday i was really affraid..but now i feel a bit stronger and i believe michael will be protected.
    I don't know how this will end, but i do know: never believe the lie.
  • Thanks Oetoort..
    I'm still really confused about Illuminati thing, maybe i need to read some more about this. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Could this be related to the tweets of MICJOSSON? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    http://twitter.com/MICJOSSON
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Thanks for the post, Makes a little bit more sense now...

Because i felt to respond... and there are more theories...yesterday i was really affraid..but now i feel a bit stronger and i believe michael will be protected.
    I don't know how this will end, but i do know: never believe the lie.

Ok well i would like to know more but the NWO stuff is really alot to research, MJ did put alot of signs in his music regarding it..Lots on youtube....
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZJnqV3Ow-4<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbK41pGa3IA<!-- m -->
  • Yes, Michael also did a lot of investigation..and i know illuminaty or freemasons is hard stuff to get through <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Here is an English explenation about the statue and illuminati
    <!-- m -->http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/statue_of_liberty.html<!-- m -->
  • okay i am glad that is more clearer but we should never underestimate mj he knows what he is doing
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    Interesting, I don't know where to begin with this.. I need to read more into it.

And, as for 777 and the illuminati: I didn't know there was a connection there. I didn't even know there was a spiritual connection to it either until recently. I use 7 because of my birthdate, nothing more. But this makes me uncomfortable now. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I much prefer the spiritual meaning, kthnxbai. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • okay i am glad that is more clearer but we should never underestimate mj he knows what he is doing

Agree! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • it makes sence to me...
  • There are the good freemasions and there are bad Freemasons...
    Michael joined the good and fought (with others like Lady Diana) for peace. Michael has soo much influence in the world...and wanted/wants to make us clear the gouvernement lies to us. Tehy don't really care about us... was recorded in Brazill as i remember for the children who lives at the street. !!! The Gouvernement does nothing about that.
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    And I think there is an illuminati sign in the They don't care about us video in Brazil ... I will watch it again to make sure ...
  • Yes he has lots of sighns...remember the amulet he wears (Murray seems to be also a freemasion)...and the cover of Dangerous has a lot of sighns to. I guess there are much more sighns. And MJ uses symbols with double meanings wich are very religious.

Yesterday i discussed on an other forum about MIND CONTROL...that brings me to NWO...
    And i am wondering if Michael also uses that in TII to give the message just like the bad people do, but in a positive way (you know what i mean??)

I came to this link while investigating and ... coincidence is ruled out for me.

a short piece i came across is this:
    Reportedly, Elvis told Nixon: "I've done an in-depth study of drug abuse and Communist brainwashing techniques."

Reportedly, Elvis believed 'the mind control techniques and his singing abilities could be used to help reshape the patriotic and moral fibre of America's youth.'

So Elvis also was controlled by "the bad".
    <!-- m -->http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2009/06/m ... ntrol.html<!-- m -->
  • Thanks for your post.
    I'm very aware of the illuminati, and I think Michael as well.
    I think this is the one and only reason for Michael to fake his death. To teach us a great lesson: 'don't buy everything you hear or read, eventhough it can sound very reliable'.
    He wants to teach us the method of how the illuminati can effect our minds through media etc.
    I think he started to get aware of them during the Dangerous era (hence the album cover) and he really started his mission when HIStory came out (just check the lyrics, they speak for themselves).

Before I start believing the hoax, I was convinced that they murdered him.
    But know I think he was a step ahead of them. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

There is one thing in your post about the number 7. I don't think that the number 7 is their number.
    The number 7 is a religious number, wich resembles spirtual perfection in Christianity and Islam.
  • And I think there is an illuminati sign in the They don't care about us video in Brazil ... I will watch it again to make sure ...

Yes the all seeing eye on the wall, I believe when he sings Will me, thrill me, You can never kill me
  • Agree with you all..
    About the link i have posted (you see i am whitesocks now) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    It was a Dutch link, but it describes the 777 issue. I trie to be more clear about it for those who cannot read Dutch...
    <!-- m -->http://eindtijdinbeeld.nl/het_geheim_va ... dsbeel.htm<!-- m -->

The hidden message on the statue of liberty
    The hidden message on the tablet , held by the goddess, in her left hand, tells the world almost for 233 years, the foundation of illuminati, the starters of the new world order.

MDCCLXXVI

The fact that the Roman number means litterly 1776 needs no further information.
    We can split this number in 3 pieces:
    1776 contains 3 7's. The 1 and the 6 are together also a 7. So you get 3 7's (7,7,7)

De Romans number is also splitted up in 3 pieces.

MDC =
    (1600)

CLX =
    -
    (160)

XVI =
    -
    -
    (16)

Total:
    3 x 1
    3 x 6
    2 x - (minus)
    1 0 = 3 0 - (minus)
    But also in dese series of numbers we come to the 3 7's

1600 = 1+6+0+0 = 7

1+6+0 = 7

1+6 = 7

The 3 sevens (together 21) is a magical number for the illuminati. So the Roman's meaning and as the "normal" meaning gives the 3 sevens, while they both have an other symbol for numbers.
    Very rare. It definately means the year 1776 was an extremely important, maybe even magical year.

Gematria

What does de numbers meen? In the illuminati and in Freemasionery numbers are always more then just numbers.
    They work alot with symbols for numbers, from origine it came from the bible.

1: the beginning.

6: the human

7: God

8: the new beginning

10 or 0: the whitnesing.

21: The higher level of sins above sin.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Sorry, but I don't buy it. It still doesn't make sence to me. I will try to read more about this subject on the internet, maybe then it does.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Sorry, but I don't buy it. It still doesn't make sence to me. I will try to read more about this subject on the internet, maybe then it does.

Just wanted to say the same... I don't get it at all, because I don't believe in the I theory...
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    I have been doing my reading and the story doesn't make sence. They claim that Michael was a slave of the Illuminati and that he was in danger because he became a muslim..... Sorry but he didn't!
    Michael isn't a Muslim, but Jermaine is.. The Sun claimed that Michael converted too...
  • Sorry, but I don't buy it. It still doesn't make sence to me. I will try to read more about this subject on the internet, maybe then it does.
    I agree-but I have read all I can on this and I cannot believe. I have wanted to as it would give a logical reason for the hoax and a logical explanation as to why he felt the need to do something so drastic and leave his children. Is all too far fetched. The illuminati running the world and all the government's? 75% of the world is "3rd world" and in extreme poverty, is this the result of the illuminati then and not the droughts etc and governments in these countries who live in extreme luxury while millions starve and die of hunger? So Idi Armin was a result of the illuminati? or Adolph Hitler? or Mugabe? There is much much more I could write as to why this is to my mind just scaremongering and far fetched but is far too much to do in a post on here but to me I have lots of questions and reasons why stuff like that cannot work. I cannot believe. Michael was his own man-he was sincere in what he believed in (like the great martyrs) and took orders from no-one.
    Another thread about the statue.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=45&t=174<!-- l -->
  • Thank you for the clear up <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I do think that Michael is in hiding , he may have been in danger because he was a threat ... but these people are extremely powerful aren't they?? So Michael couldn't come back? Then it would be the theory about a non come back... I don't know... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> These stories about the Illuminati scare me but it makes sense to me too...

I agree with what you posted, but I really think Michael is coming back but he definitely knows more about what is going on in the world then we do, that is why he was a threat.
    Well, I don't know... I think there are more people who know about it, so everyone who knows more is in danger then?
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    I can not get it either <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    The illuminati is a danger to the world..yes that i can understand.
    The NWO..the people in high places..the old money..the extremely rich.the greedy never enough people.
    There is a group that want to make slave's of us(it is already happening) money slaves.
    I know because here in the Netherlands we are dealing with that also..i told my story in the topic conspirasy's from souza(sorry for my Englisch)
    Everything is going down hill sins 1995 here..The rich get more rich..the poor get more poor.
    We have a lot of foodplaces here were people can get food for free..before there was no such thing.
    There is a bank here in the Netherlands that already made people moneyslave's DSB bank..the people fight..the bank went down because of it..now the covernement is trying to keep the people moneyslave's..
    trying to keep everything under cover...But people keep on fighting..now against the couvernement.
    I think this is the story of the world at this time.. we are all in danger from this.
    But now to MJ..I think he is in danger because he makes us aware more..they want to shut him up..but it needs real people with names to do this,they are the real danger..not numbers or symbols.
    Thats why we have to take a stand in it..they cant shut us all up..they cant kill us all!
    JMO
    Greetings Mattie