Witness: Michael Jackson's doctor seemed not to know CPR

2»

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    This really is a circus. Next we're going to hear testimony of Murray saying, "Is there a doctor in the house?" Murray is out on $75,000 bail. Seems a pittance for ending the life of the greatest celebrity.

How ridiculous is this going to have to get before people start asking questions??????? Here's a tidbit from an AP article:
    They heard Alvarez testify that he helped Murray bag the medicine and saw an unidentified "white milky substance" in the bottom of an intravenous bag.

"He just grabbed a handful of bottles, or vials, and he instructed me to put them in a bag," Alvarez testified, adding that Murray also told him to place an intravenous bag into another sack.

After collecting everything and bagging it, Alvarez said, Murray told him to call 911.

At this point, Michael is 'turning blue' according to Senneff, another witness. Murray sounds more like one of the 3 Stooges posing as a doctor, frantically hiding the evidence of his seemingly massive screw up.

Has anyone else noticed that the ONLY time we have actually heard Dr. Murray speak was that first Youtube video (which probably wasn't him after all).
  • LadyMedicLadyMedic Posts: 169
    Just when you thought this hoax was going smooth for a while things start to get bumpy again...anyone who as at least done first aid knows how to perform CPR...I remember 2 weeks after Michael 'died' I did a first aid course and the first aid person said anybody who has done first aid or is a doctor KNOWS that you put the person on a flat surface (ground) not on the bed or you can damage their ribcage.
    You'll damage the ribcage anyway, especially using a hard surface. But that is expected to happen. You're absolutely correct. I have such an issue with Murray apparently performing CPR on a bed. That's been the biggest thing that has annoyed the crap out of me!
    <!-- m -->http://lady-medic.blogspot.com/2010/11/ ... range.html<!-- m --> - Number 3 is where I discuss it.