Dr. Conrad Murray -- Propofol Still An Option

edited January 1970 in News
Again, Dr. Murray....

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/24/dr-conrad ... l-jackson/<!-- m -->

WTF??????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Comments

• Unbelievable! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    This must be a joke right?
  • This aint no joke, he have not been charged with any crime therefore things is back to normal, or is it?
  • God help us all!! This has got to be a joke, right? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Again, Dr. Murray....

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/24/dr-conrad ... l-jackson/<!-- m -->

WTF??????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I am starting to believe that all this is a tasteless joke <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Even the selection of Murray´s pic. Why to put a pic where his mouth is "blowing a kiss" ?? For sure were better shots <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

IDK f I should <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> or get <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    A kiss of death...
  • i guess that he has no limitations on anything until he is formally charged by the criminal system and/or the medical board. Doesn't seem right. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • This aint no joke, he have not been charged with any crime therefore things is back to normal, or is it?

yes you're right about that.
    this could also be a point. if the public thinks you're guilty, it's not gonna change anything, if you're not been charged...
    but ofcourse this whole thing with murray is weird, or should i say, funny...
    still don't believe it's a real doctor.. just my thought <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I don't understand why they are even letting him practice again while he is the suspect in a major investigation. He should be on suspension until this case is final!!!!!!!! JMO
  • I don't understand why they are even letting him practice again while he is the suspect in a major investigation. He should be on suspension until this case is final!!!!!!!! JMO

so he's stil under investigation?? i thought he wasn't going to be charged...
  • Lol this is funny, i've never in my life heard of this before. He may not be charged yet but he is the main suspect in a murder and TMZ are saying Murray can still order propofol, administer it etc etc.. STOP this is BS.
    If this is how US law works then thank god I don't live there. I don't buy this at all, earlier we were told how many patients Murray was seeing in a day 8 today apparantely ffs this is confidential how the hell do the media have this information.
  • XsyXsy Posts: 71
    The thing i don´t get is (maybe i´m confused), what for does he need propofol? i thought he´s a cardilogist and not an anaesthesist..that was the thing everybody was speculating about.

ok another thing is, you think he doesn´t kill MJ (because of the hoax) so it must be ok for you that he´s back at work or at least back in life. don´t judge him, you don´t know what happend. i truely believe that he´s not the bad guy in that game. maybe the scapegoat.
    i think he must be risky for him to go to work, i think there could be stupid ppl wanting revenge.. so, if it really is a hoax, who can take the resposibility that nothing happens to him? so, is he really at work? and if he is, i think his patients wants to know the truth about what happend too, so what did he tell them? he said, he did nothing wrong.

so, my feeling is, he´s not the bad guy..just a feeling, i cannot help it. we have no evidence. nobody has it as it seems...maybe it´s a test.
    before you judge me, try hard to love me, look within your heart, then ask: do you know what happend?

don´t get me wrong.
    Just a question that popped in my head.

Was Murray the Doctor of James Brown? If he was, I have a theory <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Gema wrote: I am starting to believe that all this is a tasteless joke

Even the selection of Murray´s pic. Why to put a pic where his mouth is "blowing a kiss" ?? For sure were better shots

ja, ja, ja ... This caused me much laughter
  • Just a question that popped in my head.

Was Murray the Doctor of James Brown? If he was, I have a theory <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

It might be...look at this article :

<!-- m -->http://www.nationalledger.com/cgi-bin/a ... &num=27244<!-- m -->

Wow! I didn't knew that if that's really true it truly opens new doors.

What doors? LOL spell the beans
    Just a question that popped in my head.

Could the Murray´s pictures and videos with the yellow tie be from 2006 instead of 2009?

I am not sure if I mentioned. Back in July or August I got the impression that MJ was under a protection victim/ witness program and somehow I felt it was connected with James Brown´s case. I know he died at 73, but still is not a very old age.
    Michael was "the son" of James Brown and James B a victime of maybe doctor´s negligence?

Just my thoughts. Makes no sense, may be, but is another plot.

Could the Murray´s pictures and videos with the yellow tie be from 2006 instead of 2009?

I am not sure if I mentioned. Back in July or August I got the impression that MJ was under a protection victim/ witness program and somehow I felt it was connected with James Brown´s case. I know he died at 73, but still is not a very old age.
    Michael was "the son" of James Brown and James B a victime of maybe doctor´s negligence?

Just my thoughts. Makes no sense, may be, but is another plot.
    you could be onto something sherlock
  • I agree that as long as Dr. Murray is considered the main suspect in a homocide investigation he should not be allowed to practice. I realize he needs money for living expenses and child support for his seven kids he has with various women, and now he has to add the expense of a bodyguard. Who pays for that I wonder? Who would take that job knowing the person you are protecting doesn't have the money to pay you?
  • And what happend to " Murray wasn;t even allowed to give medicine in CA?"

What doors? LOL spell the beans

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Well I don't know what doors but I meant that it suddenly is weird that Dr. Murray was both Michael and James Brown's doctor since James Brown is Michael's idol I don't know I just found it weird that he was the doctor for both of them and all and it may open some doors you just don't know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    i tought that dr murrays case was canceled till january 2010 i heard that on the news <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I cannot fancy this is so possible.

One made Murray everything wrong what only wrong can do .... he is involved in a death, he would have come to my land immediately in June in pretrial detention, Murray would not have been free up to the procedure abschluß.
    I cannot understand all that.

I said already once this guy if I not even briefly entrusted with a fish from my Aqarium. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Murray may go on working as a doctor and apparently walks away without punishment what this should not if it a Hoax is.
  • We can only be upset about this if...he KILLED Michael...if he is a pawn however....
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    So a doctor should touch no one it is a disgrace for doctors, for the remedial art.
    Doctors should receive life and save and not kill somebody. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    This may not happen.