Forum changes & requests

2»

Comments

• Wow, thank you, you did my suggestion and I really like it better now, and I also agree and like the suggestion about making the HOAX things first since it is a Hoax site!! Everything is looking much better! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I do have a question for whoever can answer first, what do I click or where do I click each time I come here to see what are the new post to avoid double posting? I don't think I'm the only one who would benefit from an explanation of this process!!! Thanks!
  • I am fairly new here and I just have to say....

"I LOVE THIS FORUM~!!!!" THANK YOU SOUZA! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Well, with some looking around I did find the place on the Board Index that says View New Posts, View Unanswered Posts, View Active Topics. Unfortunately I also discovered the Mark Forum Read tab and now I can't tell what I've read and what I haven't!!! Wish there was a way to undo that!!?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Well, with some looking around I did find the place on the Board Index that says View New Posts, View Unanswered Posts, View Active Topics. Unfortunately I also discovered the Mark Forum Read tab and now I can't tell what I've read and what I haven't!!! Wish there was a way to undo that!!?

LOL, no sorry there isn't <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Hmm a section just about me.. and pictures of me on the sites background would be awesome.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hmm a section just about me.. and pictures of me on the sites background would be awesome.

SEHF, there already is! It's called 'All odd things' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

Oh SEHF did that ever make me smile!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And Souza, love the site's new set up - thank you.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

SEHF, there already is! It's called 'All odd things' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I Loved the new set up of the site Souza. Thank you for the hard work. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hi Souza,

I was wondering if you would kindly set up a sub-forum called "Movie References." Please and thankyou. Could you PM me when it's ready?

mjintrigue2012
  • Hi Souza,

I was wondering if you would kindly set up a sub-forum called "Movie References." Please and thankyou. Could you PM me when it's ready?

mjintrigue2012

Yes! I think it is an excellent idea! There are numerous references to Michael and Movies on the forum and it would make sense to have those in ONE place so that we can see the full relevance of it.
    I do not beLIEve Michael's children would place so much emphasis on working in movies (Actress and Movie Producer/director) if it wasn't of direct relevance to the "hoax". Whether older movies with significant clues or new productions, there is no doubt in my mind that there are significant "Clues/messages" there.

The sub-forum (Movie References) could go under the Hoax Theories folder as there is already a sub-forum called Bibles references there. This can only help us on our way to Damascus.

With L.O.V.E
This discussion has been closed.