Snooki -- Sorry, I'm Not Dead

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
Snooki -- Sorry, I'm Not Dead
1/17/2011 7:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Snooki's Facebook page is flooded with messages from people who think she just died from a massive drug overdose ... problem is, it just ain't true.

0117-snooki-bn-tmz-01.jpg

Some people with a morbid sense of humor flooded the Internet this weekend with false reports that the "Jersey Shore" star kicked the bucket. But according to a rep -- who spoke to Snooki this morning -- she's alive and probably drinking somewhere right now.

Snook's FB page is now swamped with condolence messages ... mixed in with a few notes from people who can spot a fake story when they see one.

The poof lives on.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Haaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!

TMZ is really outdoing themselves lately, I love it!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "Jersey Shore" star kicked the bucket. But according to a rep -- who spoke to Snooki this morning -- she's alive and probably drinking somewhere right now.

This kind of jokes are made with people to be, .. live
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I love how they have a "Remembering Snooki" photo gallery with this article - reminds me of the "Remembering Michael Jackson" gallery that they seem to put with every second story on him.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I had no idea who Snooki was <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Wow, and I mean, WOW
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The poof lives on.

Long live the P.O.O.F. !!!

... and P.O.O.F. he went ...

poof.jpg

poof128516307894760000.jpg

Harvey is excelling himself these days... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm going crazy with all these fake deaths .... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Is that a bunny?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Is that a bunny?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> as when I wake up
  • Wasn't there a story recently posted about Michael that also had the word Snooki in it? Maybe a coincidence. Hmm...
  • Poor Snooki. Why would people make up stories? MY GOD...
  • Wasn't there a story recently posted about Michael that also had the word Snooki in it? Maybe a coincidence. Hmm...

I guess it's not really about Michael but here is the recent reference to Snooki. Funny that I hadn't even heard that word before this past week. LOL - I have learned something else new this week.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=17291&p=295442&hilit=snooki#p295442<!-- l -->

I guess it's not really about Michael but here is the recent reference to Snooki. Funny that I hadn't even heard that word before this past week. LOL - I have learned something else new this week.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=17291&p=295442&hilit=snooki#p295442<!-- l -->

when looking at your link its says "snooki is a man" ok so you could say "snooki is a man - who is not dead" and who is "the man" MJ ok stretching it a bit <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> back to my padded cell for a rest <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

its an interesting thought if you link it together and connect the dots.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    A close word is "snooker" which the slang means to deceive, cheat, or dupe: to be snookered.
    Gema, you look nice in the morning!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->