OMG!! look at this kid !!

mjfan4evermjfan4ever Posts: 55
edited January 1970 in News
This makes me proud that the young kids of this world love Michael and keeping Him alive with the dance , I pray if Michael is still alive I pray He is getting on youtube and looking at these kids and smiling from ear to ear , seeing that he has fans of all ages ,
And we love Him from the botton of our hearts and we miss him everyday . <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN-0PKgbIbM<!-- m -->

Comments

• Thanks for sharing! Michael will sure be proud of that! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I like that kid, he's cute! And he look like my cousin! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Soooooooo cute <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I got all emotional watching it.I wish I could understand what was the judges comments.Thanks for posting this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Ahhhhh Michael!You will live for ever <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I don't understand Italian, but hes a super sweetheart.. Just think about it, such a young boy and a huge Michael fan... What a great dancer.. He brought tears in my eyes... Michael must be SOO proud <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Splendidly <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    Michael would please it very much
  • Nobody can ever replace MJ...but it's good to see that he's still a role model
    for the very young kids....this boy is 7...like Blanket...
    he's very talented <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • THIS MADE ME CRY LIKE HECK,.,.DON'T KNOW WHY..JUST KEPT THINKING HOW MICHAEL STILL BONDS WITH CHILDREN. HOPE YOU ARE PROUD MICHAEL <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS..HE IS VERY GOOD!
  • ClaireClaire Posts: 39
    The judges asked him how old he's and if he's in love; the kid replied that he's 7 years old and that he's in love but she doesn't know...( how sweet !!!). after the performance the judges tell him that he was very good; the bald one tells him that the he looks like Mike on the cover of a disc when it was the same age becouse he was missing the same front teeth that Michael were missing.
    The kid also said that he's obviously a huge Michael's fan and that the glove is made by his father
    When i saw this kid and his talent in tv I had happy tears on my face he's so cute!I'm sure that Michael will e proud <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I hope you understand me becouse I know my english sucks!
  • The judges asked him how old he's and if he's in love; the kid replied that he's 7 years old and that he's in love but she doesn't know...( how sweet !!!). after the performance the judges tell him that he was very good; the bald one tells him that the he looks like Mike on the cover of a disc when it was the same age becouse he was missing the same front teeth that Michael were missing.
    The kid also said that he's obviously a huge Michael's fan and that the glove is made by his father
    When i saw this kid and his talent in tv I had happy tears on my face he's so cute!I'm sure that Michael will e proud <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Oh no,you're english is fine!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thank you very much for the translation <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • The judges asked him how old he's and if he's in love; the kid replied that he's 7 years old and that he's in love but she doesn't know...( how sweet !!!). after the performance the judges tell him that he was very good; the bald one tells him that the he looks like Mike on the cover of a disc when it was the same age becouse he was missing the same front teeth that Michael were missing.

Thank you for the translation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And your english is fine
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    His is so cute <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Thanks for sharing.
  • That boy is so cute, Michael would be so proud, I know when he would see this he would be smiling from ear to ear! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • That boy is so cute, Michael would be so proud, I know when he would see this he would be smiling from ear to ear! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Please let me correct you this on... Michael WOULD be proud??? No no Michael MUST be proud <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Sorry hon, but i had to do it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Please let me correct you this on... Michael WOULD be proud??? No no Michael MUST be proud <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Sorry hon, but i had to do it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Oh yeah it is definitely must, sorry thanks for correcting me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , Michael must be so proud! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    He is good well done to the little boy
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    this is soooo cool! i know michael will love this!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • What a lovely tribute to Michael-he would be chuffed to bits if he could see that. Such a cutie!!
  • <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAw-LEIxDAE<!-- m -->

i have to post this too... she either 4/5 and skates at my rink (:
    Love the song choice <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O.V.E
  • OMG.. AND THE PARENTS WHERE SO PROUD. AMAZING HOW ALL GENERATIONS LOVE MJ... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->