Michael Jackson's Son Gets His Game On

Comments

• jj1-1.jpg

I know what you mean <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> It is strage the way the colour is different face and neck, its almost as though the face part is joining on to the neck part where the difference in skin colour is. It may be a trick of the light or it may be something more interesting like a, dare I even suggest it, a latex face mask or a disguise <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> If you look carefully there is a sloping line which falls below the ear and curves downwards, hard to describe and dont know how to draw a ring around it, sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Or may be wishful thinking <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Or maybe I need to go and have a rest in my padded cell <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It is interesting though and there is something not quite natural about that guy. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Blessings to all
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • There is something that doesn't seem natural about the guy but at this point it's like a Rorschach test. What I want to see I will see, I suppose but he does look "interesting".

And while it's true that the casual and physical closeness appears comfortable, Prince never seems to interact with this guy at all. There's almost a woodenness in their "vibe". I don't sense a "relationship" but hey, it's anyone's guess.

Those ears don't look like MJ's. I already don't think the hands do because of size and the pinky is much longer than MJ's. But there is something peculiar about the guy and he must be of some importance being able to sit next to The Prince. Maybe he's a bodyguard? There's got to be bodyguards somewhere close by.

I think someone may be messing with us with the light patch on the skin. That looks photoshopped for some reason. Similar to what we saw with Murray's hand on the first photo we ever saw of him. Maybe it's a message or a joke.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Boys got taste <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The finals last year were amazing,the ball flew at Jack Nicholson and knocked him off his chair backwards LOL.

Q:Is there any pictures of these men either side of Prince and Jackie at any point that night talking to them?I haven't had time to look through all 4pages of comments.
    I am asking because,it's a game,there are seats,people sit next to each other and although you have to pay a wedge or be family/a celebrity to sit court side random people DO sit next to each other who don't know each other there too.
    Owners,family,investors etc.

It could simply be Prince and his uncle watching the Lakers.I'm not saying anyone is wrong but it could be.
    And as for the press,it's the LA Lakers,they have media and press at EVERY single game without fail.
    Part of the whole thing is snapping which celebrities are dotted in the audience.
    Usual suspects include the Kardashians because Chloé is married to one,David Beckham,Jake Gyllenhaal,Jack Nicholson.
    and me obviously <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> haha.
  • I still haven't figured out why you guys have not commented on this hand??? Did you guys not notice....and do you not find it strange?

Shelby - I've noticed. I'm trying to figure out what to make of it. It's really strange, to say the least.
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    On a slightly unrelated subject, I searched for Prince at the lakers game and I found this picture.
  • On a slightly unrelated subject, I searched for Prince at the lakers game and I found this picture.

Wait...Prince (the singer) and Randy Phillips were at the same game as Prince & Jackie Jackson?....wtf?....isn't Katherine suing AEG?....awkward....

Just a strange juxtaposition of Hoax Castmates, I guess....kawinky-dink? Nah.....
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    I still haven't figured out why you guys have not commented on this hand??? Did you guys not notice....and do you not find it strange?

Shelby - I've noticed. I'm trying to figure out what to make of it. It's really strange, to say the least.

Thank you Voiceforthesilent - I thought I was starting to see things lol... I just don't know what to make of it. I wonder who the player is that has this strange hand?
    On a slightly unrelated subject, I searched for Prince at the lakers game and I found this picture.

Wait...Prince (the singer) and Randy Phillips were at the same game as Prince & Jackie Jackson?....wtf?....isn't Katherine suing AEG?....awkward....

Just a strange juxtaposition of Hoax Castmates, I guess....kawinky-dink? Nah.....

No no,I think the search just brought up Prince the singer because of the name 'Prince'
    If they all had of been there,TMZ would have blown up with excitment and printed a story before the end of the game haha
    Like I said the lakers games are as famous for basketball as they are for the celebrities who attend.
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    I think Prince (the symbol) was there in 2008
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Please stop saying "Oh that's definately NOT Michael" or "That's too tall for Michael" as neither of these statements are solid. We are investigating and you do not know that it's not Michael anymore than we are sure it is him. As for the too tall bit. I can't believe after all we know about Michael that people continue to say this. People fake taller each and every day.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Harvey and all in TMZ will be laughing at us <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Many celebrities attend Lakers games and are photographed while they are there, so I don't think that the Paps were "invited" simply because Prince Jackson was going to be there.

On another note, the guy, who so many people think it is Michael in disguise, looks very familiar to me, but I can't think of where I have seen him. I really wish it would come to me; it's driving me nuts! I still don't think it is Michael though.
  • On a slightly unrelated subject, I searched for Prince at the lakers game and I found this picture.

No no,I think the search just brought up Prince the singer because of the name 'Prince'
    If they all had of been there,TMZ would have blown up with excitment and printed a story before the end of the game haha
    Like I said the lakers games are as famous for basketball as they are for the celebrities who attend.

I agree with you, SInderella....TMZ would NEVER let that slide by without a comment....so that makes more sense to me too that these are two different games pictured....however, the Randy Phillips connection in the Prince/The Artist pic is verrry interesting as well....that being said, it is very true that of all of the NBA teams, the Lakers' crowd is known for its celebrity quotient....what I do find most interesting about this well-documented Laker game for Prince Jackson is the complete, total turn around of his visiblity since his dad's "death"....Now that The King Is "Gone", Here Is Your Prince In His Place kinda vibe...I do think that is the destiny for this boy and his siblings....certainly they have the strong foundation they need to make a real difference in this world, financially and spiritually....I predict, just as much as Michael's music and dance are his lasting legacy, his children will show us time and again what a truly great man he is! And I also want to add one more thing....hats off to Uncle Jackie for providing Prince with much needed adult male support....I like that man....I think he has Michael's spirit in him in a big way....alive or dead, we can see bits and pieces of Michael in all of his loved ones....that is of great comfort to me.....
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Anybody know what that America is that is on the back of their chairs? I only ask because wasn't it a group called America that sang that song "Horse With No Name." No relation I suppose but just found it an interesting coincidence.

OK, nevahmind. I see its for Virgin. lol
  • Many celebrities attend Lakers games and are photographed while they are there, so I don't think that the Paps were "invited" simply because Prince Jackson was going to be there.

On another note, the guy, who so many people think it is Michael in disguise, looks very familiar to me, but I can't think of where I have seen him. I really wish it would come to me; it's driving me nuts! I still don't think it is Michael though.

does he maybe just look like the grave digger guy from tii. otherwise the guy is probably just uptight because he came to the game to enjoy it and not been in the firing line for a bunch of paps.
  • Is it me, or did tmz retouch the photo?

Also why in the photo that I posted above is there an obviously FAKE HAND right in the view of that old man, plus where is his drink?? Perhaps this picture is saying MJ can wear fake hands too?

I got the Criss angel magic set for christmas and he has a trick where he has a fake thumb
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Yeah but again. which Michael Jackson?

Fingernails can be painted. I'm not convinced either way, I'm just saying. Don't write it off so quickly and close your mind to other possibilities. Possibilities are endless with Michael Jackson.

Which Michael Jackson? How many do we have Bec? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm comparing with the One and Only Michael Jackson I've known for 25 years. His fingers have a very unique shape and any of the doubles have it, neither this guy have that shape. This guy's fingers do not have the curve Michael's fingers have. I'm not talking about the fingernails but the fingers. That's why I'm sure this guy is not Michael.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Please stop saying "Oh that's definately NOT Michael" or "That's too tall for Michael" as neither of these statements are solid. We are investigating and you do not know that it's not Michael anymore than we are sure it is him. As for the too tall bit. I can't believe after all we know about Michael that people continue to say this. People fake taller each and every day.

People can state their opinion about it. And I can not keep on talking about a guy that I'm sure he is not Michael. His body structure and fingers are the solid proof. I do not know what else you are looking for. So I have to say once more, that's definitely NOT Michael.
  • I won't say that I know it's not him. Because I don't. I wasn't there so I can only guess. And from what I see, I don't think it's him.

The only lead we have is his hand, which some people think looks like his and others don't. I don't think we should go by his knee touching Prince's either. Jackie's leg is touching the guy next to him... that doesn't mean they're related. I'm just taking in consideration that the seats are so close together.

...I don't think this guy looks anything like Michael <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    People can say whatever they like "in their opinions" but there is no proof either way of who the guy is or isn't.
    I honestly believe it's just Prince and his uncle at a Lakers game,hanging out,having a time and being dudes.
    Unless there is a photograph that shows Prince talking to anyone on either side of himself or Jackie then I am going with that.
    That guy could be anyone,a scout for another team,investor,a players dad...some rich guy watching his favourite basketball team on courtside.

As for this..

file.php?id=11908

The man in question has his hand hanging down between his legs,then infront of him a player's hand is in direct shot of that so what you see is the player's hand and the other guy who is sitting down's hand just under it.
    It isn't shopped or anything,it is just how the camera has caught the two hands on an angle.
    The LA laker dude's hand looks larger because he is closer to the camera and the other guy is sat down a distance away.

The guy sat down also has zero interest in what Prince is doing in all of the photo's and is talking to the guy next to him in the shirt.

does he maybe just look like the grave digger guy from tii. otherwise the guy is probably just uptight because he came to the game to enjoy it and not been in the firing line for a bunch of paps.

No, not that guy. I feel like he could be an actor though, but I am still trying to think of where/when I have seen him before. You're right though. He probably didn't appreciate being photographed.

• It is the player's hand and the "Michael man's" hand in the background. The angle of the photo just makes it look like the player has a strange hand, but the 4 fingers to the left are part of the other guy's hand.
  • I honestly believe it's just Prince and his uncle at a Lakers game,hanging out,having a time and being dudes.
    Unless there is a photograph that shows Prince talking to anyone on either side of himself or Jackie then I am going with that.
    That guy could be anyone,a scout for another team,investor,a players dad...some rich guy watching his favourite basketball team on courtside.

As for this..

file.php?id=11908

The man in question has his hand hanging down between his legs,then infront of him a player's hand is in direct shot of that so what you see is the player's hand and the other guy who is sitting down's hand just under it.
    It isn't shopped or anything,it is just how the camera has caught the two hands on an angle.
    The LA laker dude's hand looks larger because he is closer to the camera and the other guy is sat down a distance away.

The guy sat down also has zero interest in what Prince is doing in all of the photo's and is talking to the guy next to him in the shirt.

I agree with everything you said. I think it was nothing more than a nice evening of male-bonding for Prince and Jackie. It's nice to see Jackie stepping up and taking Prince to a game.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I noticed that the announcer was saying that #24 Kobe Bryant (Murray's shirt) needed 34 points to reach his dream, and Kobe makes 21 points in the game. 7 + 777, just coincidental or something for us hoaxers?