Michael Jackson faked his death documentary on TV

[youtube:1uplzbh3]

Comments

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    lol..
  • Hmmm...interesting
    I have seen this before <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I dont like how Pearl is personally taking all the credit for her "findings"

(i know its not about Pearl, or us... its only about Michael. But it irks me she makes money and none gets donated to charity.
    It also irks me how she is taking personal credit for uncovering the clues)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Now SHE is making money out of it and really stealing peoples investigation. I wonder if she will get slandered just like me. I'll keep watching...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Now SHE is making money out of it and really stealing peoples investigation. I wonder if she will get slandered just like me. I'll keep watching...
    What is she stealing? I thought this hoax is for everyone? You didnt started the hoax souza, so where did you get your investigation? So what if she's getting profit, she is a journalist. She have a life too, I don't why you dont like pearl, she has been very supportive to michael sense the 2005, did you know what she been through sense then.

(i know its not about Pearl, or us... its only about Michael. But it irks me she makes money and none gets donated to charity.
    I do you know none of the money doesnt get donated to charity? I guess you dont know her and you havnt been following on what she has been reporting <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • This woman trying bring the truth out and yet you criticizing her just because she making profit, WOW <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    No imred, you didn't get my point, I was being sarcastic. I doin't care, she can use anything I write as well, because it NEEDS to get out there, and if she wants to make money out of it, that's her choice. I am only showing how she gets defended for something while I get slandered for it. I didn't want to make any money and I didn't intend to use anyones post.

Get my point now? I don't give a fuck about what pearl does because she is free to do whatever she wants, I am only putting a mirror in front of some people.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

How do we know how much money is being made, and who it is (or isn't) going to? She's been there for Michael since day one, the least we could do is hear her out. Besides, what is she going to do? It's nearly impossible to match a person to a "fact" or "clue" that's been found out. There are too many people.

I do you know none of the money doesnt get donated to charity? I guess you dont know her and you havnt been following on what she has been reporting <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Show me what money she has donated to charity, from the profits of her hoax e-book.

If you can post the link i would be thankful
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Now SHE is making money out of it and really stealing peoples investigation. I wonder if she will get slandered just like me. I'll keep watching...

This is something beyond my understanding. The book she made could have been uploaded and shared for free, same with the video. However, she seems to have contact with the Jacksons. My question is; would you allow a friend/ contact of yours benefit from the controversy about the death of your family member?

This forum is public Souza, any one can copy and paste all the info and write a book about it and even if would be private, any one could become a member, copy and paste the info in to a book and sell it.

I don´t like that Pearl is "making a living" this way but the MJ estate is not stopping her either.

The positive side is that whatever comes out of it, you will not get bashed since you will not be responsible for whatever will be written or presented <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Now SHE is making money out of it and really stealing peoples investigation. I wonder if she will get slandered just like me. I'll keep watching...

This is something beyond my understanding. The book she made could have been uploaded and shared for free, same with the video. However, she seems to have contact with the Jacksons. My question is; would you allow a friend/ contact of yours benefit from the controversy about the death of your family member?

This forum is public Souza, any one can copy and paste all the info and write a book about it and even if would be private, any one could become a member, copy and paste the info in to a book and sell it.

I don´t like that Pearl is "making a living" this way but the MJ estate is not stopping her either.

The positive side is that whatever comes out of it, you will not get bashed since you will not be responsible for whatever will be written or presented <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree Gema..I also think that Souza has a point. I can see why she is a little mad . WHAT is the difference
    between Pearl publishing stuff as opposed to Souza?? Is it because Pearl is kinda famous and knows the
    Jacksons??

BTW, I like Pearl alot and I think she has been a tremendous help in getting the word out there. But that is
    also what Souza wanted to do with her article. So what is the difference?
  • @imred. I didnt think you would post a link... as it doesnt exist.

Now is it my turn to do the rolly eyes??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Peace to all. Seek the truth.
  • sorry the woman makes me uncomfortable.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    At the end she says...spread the news...forward/ share everywhere....And the family seem to support Pearl too. Hmm, I guess Pearl doesn't have to deal with a forum full of hoaxers who all have an opinion on how and what should be done.

Now is it my turn to do the rolly eyes??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I dont have the link but she as said she does charity, rolls eyes back <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Is not doing charity a bad thing? I dont do charity. Am I bad? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Pearl J. has started her AD on upcoming pay per view CD about MJ death hoax. She is as crazy as us. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And just on time.........trial begins soon after. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/Pearljr<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonpseudocide.com/<!-- m -->
  • [youtube:2v4mj8ic]

Do you think is gonna be release on BluRay? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I don't give a damn whether she profits from the video or the book or not, i like this woman, she has supported Michael since the very first day of the trial in 2005, she was there for him, she uncovered the truth, and i totally trust her, she has previously stated that Mrs Katherine and Joe know about her book and they even support her.
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    Perhaps she is working with Michael to get the word out, perhaps she is the 'insider' from the hoax vids?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NBuccjl ... r_embedded<!-- m -->
    [youtube:1rjpiaea]

I dont have the link but she as said she does charity, rolls eyes back <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Is not doing charity a bad thing? I dont do charity. Am I bad? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I am asking you for the proof, as i have never seen this quoted from her.

Never have i seen her mention or print anywhere that any of her profits from the e-book are being donated to charity.

This is my point : making money off Michaels name, and making money off the hoax = bad.

Understand?? What i dont understand is you are attacking me..... and yet you cannot proof what you say. This is an INVESTIGATION site. People question and discuss.

You want me to believe you just because you say so?? You cannot provide me with a link and you go on the defensive.

Please, this is not personal against you. This is about Michael.

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> (look... i can do that too! Doesnt achieve anything but wind each other up and whats the point in that?? im tired off the arguments and attitudes that are unwarranted)
  • Perhaps she is working with Michael to get the word out, perhaps she is the 'insider' from the hoax vids?
    I was thinking the same thing maybe Pearl is the "insider" I mean somebody has to be. It does fit she is close to the Jacksons and nobody not even the estate is trying to stop anything she does......Hmmmm Something to really think about.
  • Look, I do not know Pearl, I heard of her. If she can find the truth why not? I think she is in the same side like us.. She is a BELIEVER.. Peace..
  • I personally met Pearl at Forest Lawn in June 25,2010. Many members know that. I have no special opinion about her or what she does. As long as she is an insider, meaning she knows Jacksons and I want to observe how Jacksons will react on her hoax revealing CD that will one more time confirm that this death is a hoax if she won't get sued. Overall she is nice person and seems happy. She smiles a lot even at cemetery.