Bahrain protests banned as military tightens grip

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @supervision,

IDK how come i did not see your post <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I am going to read it and reply later when I am free.

I´ll be back <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Gemanator

I do not know if you or any here read them, but I dumped them here for all to read and come to their own conclusion about all the media lies, and so called "unacceptable Human Rights Abuse...that we are now told/ hearing about perpertrated by LiBYa's "mad man Gadhafi", , when more than prolly, those peaceful “protesters’ were armed and ready from the beginning, and were there to overthrow the sovereign nation of Libya per the agenda long prepared to be executed.

You have a point here regarding "human rights"
    Some hypocrisy is there. Weapons are being sold from UE and USA. All boils to $ and power. No morals there.

Back to Lybia and Gadafi, he was in the past quite of a charismatic man, coming from a very humble family who put that child to study and became who he became leading a country, being just 27 when his coup d´etat took place but with intelligence also come other profiles, may be narcissism and hints of psychopathy. His reaction to stop his citizents from manifestating has been way too over the top.

Surely all countries kill each other or themselves, and, observing the events in these later cases, there is no door open to negotiation, it is take it or leave.

"Power" needs to be renewed because times change and interests as well <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But if "your leader" is absolut and is not willing to listen to his people, what leadership is that?
    That sort of thing then is a planned aggression and not a “revolution” by peaceful protesters, to which imo. Mr. G has every right to stand up to and is, btw. trying his best to do so valiantly..

His response has been out of proportion and reading the subtitles of his speech, in one part he said "I will prosecute you as the rats you are". Priceless <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

His ideas about how people have been drugged with coffein drinks got me in to tears.
    He is the leader of a country, some protocol is expected (and the same applies to Chávez btw).

He proclaimed himself as the Kings of Kings...

Would he be abl to keep up with the responsability of leading a country for the best?
    May be he did a good job in the past, but fresh blood is needed.
    And no, I do not agree in the least,that, the UN should fly the old” colonial” flag of Libya , when Libya is still a sovereign nation as we speak
    and it’s leader of forty years, has vowed to fight ‘till the last drop of his own blood" to preserve his nation's UNITY, and try to fight those,who have come to his door, armed and ready to take it over with force. [/b]

I agree with you on this looking from that perspective.

It is a bit confusing what´s going on now. Gadafi ,imo, is a funny guy speaking his mind out, but his decisions are more of a PR than a serious leader.
    He has been shaking hands with Obama and we know that many of the Middle East countries are consedered to be "puppets" of USA, something Gadafi also was critic about yet he may be was not awared that he is inside the circle as well <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The videos I posted "show" his mind speaking, making sense if you look one at the time, but if you look at the whole set, what do we get?

I am just waiting to see which country is going to be the next <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    @Supervision,
    what if all these articles are just another try to manipulate the people!? I never heard that Libya has anything to do with uranium!Otherwise the USA would have interferd immediately?!
    Aren't the people in any country allowed to overthrow their president? Why is it always the NWO or the Agendas that are involved here!! What if all that happened without the involvement of the NWO!?! What if they never expected that!?!? And now they are saying: oh yes, actually we planned the whole thing in the Middle East.... just watch us now.
    I thought the Egyptian president was supported by the Elite, as the article mentioned. He was following the American orders and he was a good ally! So why would these people suddenly want to get rid of him? They cannot guaranty who will take over! His son was in the circle as well. But now no one is. May be the Muslim Brothers can take over! Would the USA risk something like this and try to overthrow Mubarak to let the Muslim Brothers rule the country that is a neighbor of Israel? I doubt!!!!!!
    By the way....I learned something here in that forum: Never believe the Media.
    They just lie and they are manipulating the people to scare them and to let them believe fake new for some reasons. So that's why I never believe what's written in the newspapers or in the magazines. That's what Michael taught us!
  • by diggyon » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:55 am
    @Supervision,
    what if all these articles are just another try to manipulate the people!? I never heard that Libya has anything to do with uranium!Otherwise the USA would have interfered immediately?!

pls. take a look, an excerpt from Time mag.
    Saif al-Islam, called in U.S. diplomats to complain about the U.S. relationship and explain the Libyan decision to stop the shipment of Highly Enriched Uranium (HEU) out of the country, which Gaddafi had agreed to with the Bush Administration.

Saif al-Islam explicitly linked Libya's decision to halt the HEU shipment to its dissatisfaction with the U.S. relationship.
    Saif said the shipment was halted because the regime was “fed up” with the pace of the relationship and what it perceived as a backing-out of commitments to bilateral cooperation.
    Read more: <!-- m -->http://swampland.blogs.time.com/2011/02 ... z1F6GRxfBW<!-- m -->

So, now, if we really observed, The U.S. A. never ever rested from not only interfering but giving LIBYA its marching orders to shut down any and all attempt to build any sort of WMD, as they did to Sadam ,in Iraq, who, btw, really did not have any weapons like that at all, all just a fabricated pretext , but nevertheless the God less Bush, went in to do what he wanted to do, with the support of the world “coalition”.and the rest is still making history....

.Really. it is all too much like a joke for it to be accepted as real, but we know it really happened and is still happening, no end in sight...

As in regards Lybya,..don’t you recall how far MR. Reagan went to bomb that country, and really actually sent the bomb there to kill The Mad Dog himself?

But his child was killed instead in that bombing. I know that must have hurt MR. G. even though he himself was/is a hot headed fellow and tried to give as much as he got, against these giant of Superpowers no less.lol.

. I mean you got to give this guy a grudging respect ,lol,

, the nerves the man had , and seems still to have lol. “I will die in Libya as a martyr” I will fight to the last drop of my blood. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .etc ..

..Say what you will, but the man is basically a nationalist, the last of his breed, in this changing world of materialism, but this guy does really love his country,even though he is a bonafide dictator,

and that , imo, more than we could say for most leaders today,even the so called "democratic' leadership, who are, imo.,mostly there just to line their own pockets ...
    Greed you know is the thing that they most perfect while they profess to care for the people, at least most of them are like that it seems.imo. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So, getting back to the subject of the URANIUM, that has always been the sore point with U.S.A. ...since Uranium is to be found btw . Chad and Libya border.

As you know France also is a Nuclear power, and wishes to get there hand on that as well, which is why, now France is , one of the biggest proponents in asking for a fasssst, resolution, to send yours truly to the Hague,for ‘Crimes against HUMAnITY” <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

..gee, how sickening and hypocritical that sounds in the ears and hearts of some honest observers and witnesses. lol.

And also on the push is this sort of fakers, pressing in SC/and even Nato, to go rushing, into LIBYA to do what ever they wish to do, including dividing the country there, so that it will be weaker to manipulate and exploit in all sorts of ways..
    Aren't the people in any country allowed to overthrow their president?

You are absolutely correct.
    In a real democracy , that should be the case, but as you and I know, it is not the people at all who rule , even in advanced democracies such as the U.S.A.etc.,

but the same elite who have hijacked all the infrastructures , that bring out the smoke screen mirrors, every four yrs, to let folks come out and VoTE.
    i,e....come in and “voice” their choices.

But, really, and honestly speaking, is there much difference between the so called parties that are presented there for the people’s choice?

viz. the crucial points for a real change that may be needed in the real world to benefit the people more than the corps.etc.

Even the TEA Party(U.S.A.), challengers, went only so far. .

The status quo is always maintained , no matter which party the people vote into administration.

Ha ha...may be all the REAL REVOLUTION have already taken place , and there is no more to be expected. Not here not anywhere.
    The invincible power/FORCE, is entrenched and hard to budge. What do you think?

Now a days with this so called "Revolution",even then there really is no guarantee wht true change people could expect to see, after “rivers of blood" has been shed “ , and, you and I must ask ourselves, for what shall we go through all this?

perhaps, just for the same thing to start all over again? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Well, it is a true thing to say, I think , it is man himself that has to make the change within himself, if he truly wishes to see some positive change in his WORLD..

. Well, as our MIKE stressed in . MAN in the MIRROR....
    . That may be the ultimate solution. Imo

Why is it always the NWO or the Agendas that are involved here!!
    Because unfortunately it is , even if one chooses not to believe it.
    All modern governments ('super power"), have their agenda already well mapped out, for years and years ahead basically, as to where they wish to go, or rather where they wish to take the world at large.

And this so called “revolution” in the Arab world , is imo. a part of the whole program.
    The GREAT WORKS of the AGES.
    An ongoing AGENDA planned long ago.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

What if all that happened without the involvement of the NWO!?!

No. Never.IMO.
    I tell you. Spies Spies and more spies lol.
    . Day and night and non stop and everywhere.Up and down, and sideways too. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    See what I am saying?,

Electric eyes ...as Mike said.
    What if they never expected that!?!?

No. all was known believe me to the initiators, no one can convince me otherwise,
    . The folks that did not know, were old dictators like Gadhafi, who just very recently was lauded as a poster boy of Arab moderate,“leaders” an ally in the fight of “terrorism”...

but, Mr. G, I guess, maybe believed in his own PR a little too much, lol, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and maybe he forgot his politics too, and did not realize, he also is not indispensable, and here we are..... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> .

And now they are saying: oh yes, actually we planned the whole thing in the Middle East.... just watch us now.

No , they are not saying it out loud.
    But, any seasoned political analyst and an honest one, knows what is really going on in reality about this new wave of declaration of thirst for “democracy” in the Arab world in particular, the middle east and North Africa.

It is a step of creating a sham change, where the same old “allies” will come back in , after changing their suit and putting on a new mask, more or less, (or so it is hoped?).
    I thought the Egyptian president was supported by the Elite, as the article mentioned. He was following the American orders and he was a good ally! So why would these people suddenly want to get rid of him?

Well, if you noticed, the man (Mubarak) wanted to build the forbidden fruit...=nuclear bomb, as the article suggests <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

A three way plot the article suggests..
    Gaddhafi has the Uraniam, Tunis would be the route used to get the thing over to EGYPT...so the reasoning goes, ...so all three of these very important STATES ...were “attacked” and gone are the old “dreamers” <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

.well at least for a while, cause, it will now hoped, that this “revolution “ of the people, would send a political “new” fresh message of Democracy seekers, choices that the people themselves are making,without the push of the "DEMOCRACIES",and the ARAB people are saying, enough, we do not wish to be governed by autocrats/theocracies and Islamist.
    That is,if it works,like killing two or three birds with one stone. Do you see?
    They cannot guaranty who will take over!

Hmm, we will have to wait and see, but really it is not a mystery. The military is in charge in Egypt now as you know, and the old boys there, work hand in glove with the people who put them there. And no that is not the kids from the social medium twitters and FB who are not defense contractors who will gain on big item sales of WEAPONRY..etc.
    His son was in the circle as well. But now no one is.

This is not quite true imo.. Prolly, Just gone under cover is all.
    May be the Muslim Brothers can take over!
    Would the USA risk something like this and try to overthrow Mubarak to let the Muslim Brothers rule the country that is a neighbor of Israel? I doubt!!!!!!

You got a point there, but as I have said it is a revolving door Revolution”.
    ..Did you hear that the same folks are now there in the Military “transitional” government in Egypt, and they actually slapped the “peaceful protesters” hand with “violence” just the other day, for demanding that the old corrupt goats would go elsewhere and never come back. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .
    By the way....I learned something here in that forum: Never believe the Media.
    Exactly my point. They are all owned by the same people.
    Very few people own the whole media of this world.
    Ultra Elite folks near the top of the Masonic pyramid.
    They just lie and they are manipulating the people to scare them and to let them believe fake news for some reasons.

Well, they are not doing this for their health imo..

But, rather they know they have to throw the sheeple some kind of “entertainment” or a fake “reality show” ..you understand what I mean?

. Otherwise, Jane and Joe publick, would not agree to send their sons and daughters to shed their blood in defense of “democracy”...here and everywhere.
    So that's why I never believe what's written in the newspapers or in the magazines. That's what Michael taught us!

I say Amen to that,that is what is called the AWAKENING.
    Mike knew what time it was .
    He was one smart fellow our Mike,ya know.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .

Peace.
    @Gema will try to address you next,if I can, but really I wrote much, and the above could serve as answer to your post as well
    . I can see, from your post, that you absolutely grasped the situation correctly.

And yes I agree "new blood " is needed in LYBYA, but not through a forced "RAPE/bloodshed/division" of the country,..
    .at least I hope it would not happen that way.
    Peace
    @Supervision
    i like the way you interpret the whole scenario in the Middle East. But what makes you so sure that it is all planned long before? Is it written somewhere in the newspaper or is it only your personal opinion? Since I mentioned personal opinion, how do you think this whole uprise in the Middle East will end?
    Somehow I feel that you are not optimistic at all! So what do you think will happen to Europe next?! Because of that uprise the European economy has been directly affected. I bet some Elite are facing some economic problems as well. So was that whole scenario necessary in the first place <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    I guess no dictator would like to step down and leave, other wise he will be killed by his opposers. I think I read somewhere that Mubarak owns more than 70 billion $. So would he give this money to the Egyptians? Ghaddafi's fortune is even bigger as he ruled longer than Mubarak. lol. If someone has 130 billion $ abroad and is about to be overthrown by his own people and is a dictator, then I wouldn't expect to hear something else from him, because he knows what might happen to him if he stepped down on his own: he will be imprisoned, and maybe killed as well. So why die alone? Let the people suffer a little, exactly the way he is suffering. He doesn't want to die in vain. These are not the words of a hero but rather the words of a criminal who is about to be caught by the police. He kills the hostages and fights till the end.This is not new!
    Just looking at statistical and demographics evidence should be enough to open eyes why the people of North Africa are raising their voices now.
    It comes down to a high rate of young folks, having a bad or no education and having no or a miserably paid job, living at 30 at their parents home and being deprived of any hope for a better future. A large number among them cannot even marry because they could not afford an apartment on their own. What do you expect a young man in such a situation to do?
    The situation just 14km from the marrocoan coast is the same pathetic. In Spain low salaries and a huge load of over educated people with no jobs. Some people hold 2 university degrees, masters of all kinds, courses, speak languages. Emigration happens.
    Why do they enter boats to cross the Mediterranean Sea and risk their lives?

Some countries, as Spain, have plans supporting inmigrants.
    Feels like the poor helping the poorer to survive, but seems to be the best option.
  • Reading all well written opinions and gathered news on this topic, the bottom line is that the human rights in Libya are severely repressed, we no longer do not tolerate this, it’s time for justice and it’s about time to ACT.

UN: Security Council Refers Libya to ICC

Resolution Aimed at Stemming Violence and Bringing Justice
    February 27, 2011

United Nations Security Council diplomats vote on a resolution during a meeting on Libya at UN headquarters in New York on February 26, 2011.

(New York) ¬¬– The United Nations Security Council’s unanimous resolution referring Libya to the International Criminal Court (ICC) sends a strong signal to Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi and his commanders, as well as other governments in the region, that the international community will not tolerate the vicious repression of peaceful protesters, Human Rights Watch said today.
    The resolution adopted on February 26, 2011, referred the crisis in Libya to the ICC, imposed travel bans on key Libyan leaders, and froze their assets.
    “The Security Council has risen to the occasion and given notice to Gaddafi and his commanders that if they give, tolerate, or follow orders to fire on peaceful protesters, they may find themselves on trial in The Hague,” said Richard Dicker, director of the International Justice Program at Human Rights Watch.
    Human Rights Watch said the Security Council’s referral to the ICC appears aimed both at bringing justice to the Libyan people and avoiding more victims.
    “The United Nations is showing concerted international resolve to pressure Gaddafi and his henchmen to end their murderous attacks on the Libyan population,” said Dicker.
    The UN General Assembly is expected to consider a resolution this coming week to suspend Libya from the Human Rights Council, following last week’s condemnation of Libya at a special Human Rights Council session.
    “The Security Council action shows that justice awaits Libyan security commanders who unlawfully attack people to stay in power,” said Dicker. “It is the clearest possible directive to Gaddafi and his cohorts to end the killing.”

<!-- m -->http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2011/02/27/u ... -libya-icc<!-- m -->

[youtube:3qhkpwyk]

“It appears to be a criminal desperate effort by a criminal desperate regime to prevent people from exercising their rights to protest”

This is exactly what is going on in Libya. Because of the fact that this criminal regime is desperate gives them NO RIGHT to deprive the people’s freedom and right to protest! This is a serious crime.
    Now Tunisia is also moving.

If the oil is not sold "we" (EU, USA) are going to have a hard time. Those countries moving towards something better gathers a lot underneeth <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Let´s hope that their manifestos are productive, because the next one taking power can be just as bad. Democracy is what they want but they don´t have a reference nor experience about what real democracy is. Hope the outcome is not as a 2nd Yugoslavia <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Anyway, not all is so bad, some fun came out of it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> or t least, music...would this be the next hit?

[youtube:10u0rylg]
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    What's going on there is I think very subtile in the sense that it is not a bad thing when a dictator leaves but problem is that the dark side wants to take advantage/control over the situation and direct the flow of the revolutions for the benefit of their agenda. What's happening in these countries was coming anyway because of the bad treatment these populations have had to endure throughout the years with the help of the western world who are only demonstrating their tremendous hypocrisy and are only making a mockery of what democracy really should be.... there is a limit maybe that cannot be crossed. Gaddafi was okay before but now the truth is too apparent so they prefer to disengage totally and point their fingers. So the same with Mubarak they really had a hard time to stop backing him up and remember what happened with Saddam. I wonder why is Al Quaeda so silent? They don't care about the people is the real truth and i don't doubt that everything that is happening in the world right now has to do with the cleansing of the earth before the new coming age. Evil always destroys itself because of that hidden force that always comes into play when humanity is on the brink of collapse. Certain things are not allowed to happen if you will. The NWO is not all powerful.
    What's going on there is I think very subtile in the sense that it is not a bad thing when a dictator leaves but problem is that the dark side wants to take advantage/control over the situation and direct the flow of the revolutions for the benefit of their agenda. What's happening in these countries was coming anyway because of the bad treatment these populations have had to endure throughout the years with the help of the western world who are only demonstrating their tremendous hypocrisy and are only making a mockery of what democracy really should be.... there is a limit maybe that cannot be crossed. Gaddafi was okay before but now the truth is too apparent so they prefer to disengage totally and point their fingers. So the same with Mubarak they really had a hard time to stop backing him up and remember what happened with Saddam.

I could have written that myself. I totally agree with your view Sarahli.
  • Now Tunisia is also moving.

If the oil is not sold "we" (EU, USA) are going to have a hard time. Those countries moving towards something better gathers a lot underneeth <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Let´s hope that their manifestos are productive, because the next one taking power can be just as bad. Democracy is what they want but they don´t have a reference nor experience about what real democracy is. Hope the outcome is not as a 2nd Yugoslavia <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Anyway, not all is so bad, some fun came out of it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> or t least, music...would this be the next hit?

[youtube:37bjqr2n]

Wow, he sings better than he rules <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I agree, I hope it will not end up in a civil war, Gadaffi's son is warning about.
    I am dancing to the tune <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I found more remixes! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Zanga zanga rocks!
  • well, here is an assorted answer to some of the post I read here by various posters, reposting excerpts to help me express/answer/suggest, what I am saying about the issue of LYBYA

...it's a long post once again, <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    so, pls. all are welcome to read all or skip, if not interested <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    by everlastinglove_MJ » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:28 am
    This is exactly what is going on in Libya. Because of the fact that this criminal regime is desperate gives them NO RIGHT to deprive the people’s freedom and right to protest! This is a serious crime.

The Power Brokers speak:
    “The UN Human Rights Council has vigorously asserted its role in defending human rights by at long last deploring the rogue regime of Muammar Gadhafi for its brazen violence,” said AJC Executive Director David Harris.
    “The Libyan regime’s flagrant human rights abuses deserve the fullest investigation and punishment by the world body.”‬

WE Turn the page back ...
    Libya was elected for a three-year term on the Council just under a year ago, with a majority of 155 of 192 members of the voting in favor of the African country's admission.

page forward:

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Sunday the United States was reaching out to Libyan opposition groups seeking to oust longtime leader Muammar Gadhafi.

Word/comment from the Gaddafis...in their own defense.
    The Colonel speaks[/size]
    sanctions on him and close aides was null and void.

"The UN is not allowed to meddle in the internal affairs of other countries, unless a country is attacking another state," Gadhafi told the Belgrade-based station.

Media witchhunt implicated:

It said he had been speaking from his office in the Libyan capital Tripoli.
    Gadhafi accused the world body of "making decisions on the basis of news reports" and said a UN commission should investigate the situation in Libya.

The Son..and heir apparent? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Seif Gaddhafi:?

A defiant Saif Gaddafi says most Libyans aren't up in arms against his father and he blames the media for broadcasting false reports

Interviewed by Christiane Amanpour on America's ABC network - he was asked for his reaction to #FF0000]calls from the Obama administration for his father to go[/color]

SAIF GADDAFI:
    First of all, it is not American business.
    That is number one.

Second, do you think this is a solution? Of course not.

He says:
    there's a big gap between reality and media coverage; and rejects reports of air-force pilots firing on protesters.
    <!-- m -->http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2011/s3150311.htm<!-- m -->
    by everlastinglove_MJ
    Reading all well written opinions and gathered news on this topic, the bottom line is that the human rights in Libya are severely repressed, we no longer do not tolerate this, it’s time for justice and it’s about time to ACT.[/size
    “It appears to be a criminal desperate effort by a criminal desperate regime to prevent people from exercising their rights to protest”
    Because of the fact that this criminal regime is desperate gives them NO RIGHT to deprive the people’s freedom and right to protest! This is a serious crime.

What really is going on in LYBYA..
    A historical background to the Libya "Revolution"[/b]

Question we must ask to get a clearer picture:

Who is behind the demonstrations in Libya? Who forms the opposition to Gadhafi?

Exerpt from a Libyan Jew..Historian:
    I attach great importance to the hatred and antagonism that exists between the two parts of that country - between the region of Cyrenaica which covers a little more than one half of the area of Libya and has Benghazi as its capital, and the region of Tripolitania with its capital, Tripoli.

The focus of the unrest is in Cyrenaica where they still remember that Gadhafi overthrew King Idris I who was born in the region.
    In addition, Libya has a problem that is similar to the one we saw in Egypt, and that is unemployment.

There is tremendous unemployment in Libya despite the oil reserves and despite the huge water projects that the regime has introduced.

But the thousands of people with an academic education who graduate every year from the universities have no work, and the unskilled jobs in agriculture and construction are taken by refugees from other African countries, and this creates bitterness.
    Another opposition element is the Islamists who exploit the mosques.

There is a great deal of disinformation on both sides.

There are also reports that policemen have defected to the side of the protesters but that is typical mainly of the Cyrenaica region.

For the time being, it seems that the army and the revolutionary guards are standing behind Gadhafi.
    On Friday he headed a procession to show that he is in control of the situation and to give backing to his supporters.

But Libya also does not resemble Egypt from the point of view of its government. It has a very special regime that is locked up in its own ideology.
    <!-- m -->http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/fe ... d-1.344718<!-- m -->
    by Gema » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 pm
    Now Tunisia is also moving.

If the oil is not sold "we" (EU, USA) are going to have a hard time. Those countries moving towards something better gathers a lot underneath

Let´s hope that their manifestos are productive, because the next one taking power can be just as bad. Democracy is what they want but they don´t have a reference nor experience about what real democracy is. Hope the outcome is not as a 2nd Yugoslavia

The real issue about everything Libya=OIL/Uranium other issues of importance of the land imo...
    Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin warned that volatility in international oil markets as a result of the instability in Libya posed a "serious threat to the world". London oil prices inched close to $120 on Thursday, a level not seen since mid-2008.

A call for Justice and humane values vs. Opportunistic self interest and the abuse of POWER etc i.e the SANCTIONS against GADDAFI.

Turkey's PM speaks out against Libya sanctions
    We call on the international community to act with conscience, justice, laws and universal humane values — not out of oil concerns," he said[/colo.

An old ally of LYBIA speaks about the nitty gritty issue re: this so called revolt for democracy in Lybya"

You can agree or not with Gadhafi,” Castro said. “The world has been invaded by all sorts of news … We have to wait the necessary time to know with rigor how much is fact or lie.”

But he did urge protests of something says is planned: A U.S.-led invasion of the North African nation aimed at controlling its oil

“The government of the United States is not concerned at all about peace in Libya and it will not hesitate to give NATO the order to invade that rich country,
    perhaps in a question of hours or very short days,” Castro wrote.

“An honest person will always be against any injustice committed against any people in the world,” Castro said. “And the worst of those at this instant would be to keep silent before the crime that NATO is preparing to commit against the Libyan people.”
    <!-- m -->http://updatednews.ca/2011/02/22/fidel- ... -of-libya/<!-- m -->

my notes:
    the issue of a current and ongoing human rights abuse against civilians, a very small sample..where is the outrage of human rights abuse ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Afghan gov't: NATO op killed 65 civilians
    <!-- m -->http://www.sify.com/news/afghan-gov-t-n ... pdabeh.htm<!-- m -->

What people are saying re: the LYBYA issue: ...collected comments YT and elsewhere...

Another country going to be destroyed by mobs, all the strength of Arabia/Africa is being drained out by the CIA and the dumb people think it is revolution....
    What a shame.

Think for yousleves, why is Gaddafi hated by the west and why are these uprisings causing so much delight in the west?
    You foolish, foolish sheep.

· There are more than 200 countries in the world. Libyia is 44-th by GDP per capita does it mean, that Libyan people live in poverty?
    I don't think so... If Libya has to remove regime what have to do other 166 nations? People are used by external powers to exploit Libya, so stop hypocritical grieve about people's fate and human rights abuse!!!

Muammar Gaddafi is a real man, real leader, real patriot of his homeland and a father of his nation!!!!!
    Libya is being sabotaged, infiltrated, manipulated and destroyed by foreign agents lead by the CIA.This is an orchestrated and staged coup by western intelligent agencies which is stirring up young people to protest who don't understand what's at stake nor do they value their country's sovereignty and independence.
    USA has bought off government officials,(LYBIAN deplomats/defectors at UN and/or US and where ever, handed out protest signs in English and mass produced the former royalist flag.Foreign agents are opening fire to blame the Lybian gov.

by Sarahli » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:57 pm
    Gaddafi was okay before but now the truth is too apparent so they prefer to disengage totally and point their fingers. So the same with Mubarak they really had a hard time to stop backing him up and remember what happened with Saddam.

I wonder why is Al Quaeda so silent?
    They don't care about the people is the real truth and i don't doubt that everything that is happening in the world right now has to do with the cleansing of the earth before the new coming age.
    [/quote]

@RSCII Very well said,whoever can't see what's really going on must be dumb,I smelt a rat a couple of days into the Egyptian "revolt" everything seems too convenient,I think it has too do with peak oil or "they" want WW3 but my only Q is why the sudden rush??

bet my ass that the fucking international parasite is behind the turmoil in Libya
    . There is no evidence whatsoever of any air attacks on Tripoli.
    A Finnish eyewitness.
    who has eyesight from his hotel haven't seen any air attacks on the alleged places.
    There must be somekind of footage of it. But sure everything that the Jewish owned msm says are truth for the idiotic masses of the west.
    suutari13 5 days ago

How is Libia bad? They are miles ahead of the other African countries, they take nice $ for their work, the law is strict. WTF? He's making the same mistake as Sadam - want's to sell petrol for euro !
    US is bond to petrol sales, if petrol started to trade in euro the dollar will die, so US is again doing what they do - war's , start with "civil" one go to full scale one

Support for Mr. Gaddafi from around the world..

trini2thebone ..Totally agree whith you..Mr. Gadaffi is a very intelligent person and a man of honour.
    Why are all the speeches not properly translated like fi. foreign movies?? and we have to listen to a manipulated translation by somebody who is not speaking Arab at all (i suppose).
    Here in the Netherlands we are with you mr Gadaffi!!! stay stron

Full support of Gaddafi! Colonel, hold out until the final victory! Do not allow to you these CRAZY people from USA and UK break up your country . ALL SERBIA IS WITH YOU

@judyroodi Exactly. Gadhafi was a saint compared to the reign of Hussein's terror. While the rise in commodities (denominated in US dollars) and inflationary food prices is mostly to blame.

It is also copycat revolts, provocateurs from intelligence agencies of the more powerful nations, and an information war aimed at stirring the pot intentionally.

Conclusion: IMO
    These uprisings are no accident, and the global power structure (banking oligarchy) wants to create their order out of this renewed chaos[/color]

My note: .
    ..NWO long standing plan/MOtto= Order out of CHAOS..

Peace..
    I wish to be wrong but looks like all these new situations will be another excuse for UN and/ or USA to "take over to put order" in those countries.

I don´t want to experience a WW3. Those countries, as I said, gather a lot underneeth and other countries around te corner gather nuclear power.
  • by diggyon » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:21 pm
    @Supervision
    i like the way you interpret the whole scenario in the Middle East. But what makes you so sure that it is all planned long before?

Because, that is basically how government operates...short term and very very long term plans.

The longest plan in general, as I had mentioned already is the Magna Charta .
    .the Great Works of the AGES...
    i.e. an 'ideal" plan , constructed for the progressive leadership of humanity / the whole Globe if you will.=NWO.
    Is it written somewhere in the newspaper or is it only your personal opinion?

No it is not an personal op,per se, just a historical fact in the history of civilization/s
    . ...do a bit of research,if you will, to ascertain for yourself, how things work in the political arena, and you perhaps will come to the same conclusions as I.
    Since I mentioned personal opinion, how do you think this whole up rise in the Middle East will end?

Well, if things go well, then, new “puppet pseudo democracies” will be set up for the now “democracy loving Arab people” , while, if that were to take effect, then, there will automatically follow a consolidation of resources in the hands of the elite power brokers, ...

i.e. in this instance would be petrol, as well other minerals materials and even the strategic location of the lands themselves as a strategic points of control.

Egypt is very important in this area/ it's location being very Close to Israel, while she is pretty much considered a foe of Israel by and large.
    So, for that and other reseans, it is important for the U.S.to have Egypt under it's control.

As for the Islamist, they also, as quiet as it is kept are a part of the high Elite, in other words with pretty much the same agenda in the end???.

It is/may not be transparent to the believers of Islam, but really nevertheless, it is quite true, I am afraid.

It is only an appearance of opposites, at times, but not always in reality , the way I assess it has to work, for the final showdown to be realized...i.e. NWO..
    Somehow I feel that you are not optimistic at all!
    Well, the optimism I dare to hold lies in that, that, first of all, I believe in an Almighty God that is over all this man made much ado,....

after that, the way I see it, if the world will accept it’s fate, and keep on churning according wht the planners say do, then, there should not be much of a problem, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

that is to say, for the ones that would still be alive and kicking , the rest will be eliminated systematically through various methods.=Population reduction as planned.

As for running around seeking "revolutions", well, in the end, really, there will not be too many direction left to run to . imo. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

All centralized governance , with a dictatorial type edicts running the show, covert and overt.

If you are a Christian like me, those times then, would be called the reign of the AntiChrist, spoken of in the Bible.
    So what do you think will happen to Europe next?!
    Well, Europe is a block now, so it will breathe together as one with the U.S. ...the free trade agreements were put together to form blocks ....that would form and define, the few designated divisions of power on the whole globe, the way I see it ,and a very needed thing for now, when you stop and consider the giant China .
    Because of that uprise the European economy has been directly affected. I bet some Elite are facing some economic problems as well.

Yeah, the elite have real real big problems, and I am all hearts...ha ha.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And the real huge problem they got, that I see, is, how they can best pass the lie as truth through their propaganda, and numb the people of this world to believe one thing, while they go on and do another, like the how they would swindle these rich countries like Lybya, out of their natural wealth.,

and in this and other acts like it,they, no doubt will come to enjoy, one more scramble for AFRICA, like the one in the old days in a different version of it,...a modern day Slavery if you will,

the only difference this time will be, the majority of all the peoples of the world are also invited to participate, black /white/green purpule does not matter much anymore,
    all would be ideally, as modern "slaves" of the ruling organ
    So was that whole scenario necessary in the first place

Yes..a long term plan on it's way to coming to fruition..One world currency, NWO , you know the story.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
    I guess no dictator would like to step down and leave, other wise he will be killed by his opposers.

No, imo. lol. a dictator is usually a power crazy person, and usually never steps down, it is not just the money they can steal or the power that they enjoy that keeps them on the spot, but actually, it is a sort of a mental disease. Lol. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Other wise a lot of them will just steal and go become beach bums... for the rest of the lives. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think I read somewhere that Mubarak owns more than 70 billion $. So would he give this money to the Egyptians?

No, of course not. Do the American politicians return the money they make in kick backs, back to the people? That would be the day lol. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

All politicians are uniquely positioned to enrich themselves, and most of them do take advantage of their position.

They usually have both feet in the whole pic.

One foot they got in government making policy, while they also sit on the boards of the multi billion dollar corps. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Again, a revolving door is what goes on in the most democratic set ups too.

So as you can see,it is not just dictators who steal and rob their constituency , the corruption is/may be present or is even worse in the so called democratic states, like the U.S and the politicians here for instance.

It is the case of the pot calling the kettle black, to tell the truth <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
    Ghaddafi's fortune is even bigger as he ruled longer than Mubarak. lol.

Ghaddafi, to my knowledge,has been accused of many things except corruption, Never.

The man really does believe in his “third way ideology” as I understand him , and by and large <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    as for corruption,$$$$, I can not say what is what with his sons though,having being raised/schooled in the modern ideologies of me first type of Greed..
    If someone has 130 billion $ abroad and is about to be overthrown by his own people and is a dictator, then I wouldn't expect to hear something else from him, because he knows what might happen to him if he stepped down on his own: he will be imprisoned, and maybe killed as well.

No Gaddahfi could have taken the route of Mubarek,or other even worse "killer dictators" , and stepped down and gone into the night, with all his fortune in tact more or less, and nothing would have happened to him at all.

Have you not heard the old corrupt goat, Duvalier of Haiti, is actually back in Haiti, since the earth quake,with ambitions to try to get back in office again? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> lol.
    I mean the saga of the Duvaliers was as shameful as it was ridiculous as the Marcos’s in the Philippines..
    So why die alone? Let the people suffer a little, exactly the way he is suffering.

Not it has nothing to do with letting the people suffer,per se, in most cases, except where there is tribalism going on, like it is in Lybya now or in RAWANDA, or UGANDA,

In LYBya's example, The East LIbyans , the socalled “protesters" are of a different tribe, and do not like the GADDFas ..from which Gaddafi originates, and still has his loyal supporters as we speak..

So, if they frail to come together, after they already having seen the carrot stick of "independance" these past few days,Lybya perhaps will become like it was in RAWANDA, God forbid..you know what I mean?
    A tribal Civil war.

Soooo, to conclude, in my view, that is what is happening in Libya ,and the hands of the Americans and the west is no doubt in it,all achieved perhaps, by triple dealings with the other factions within the ARAB community at large, including Al Quiada.
    Yes al Quiada..lol. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    He doesn't want to die in vain. These are not the words of a hero but rather the words of a criminal who is about to be caught by the police.

No, Gadhafi,imo. is no more a criminal,imo. than the police force, who are pretending to be the police as you describe them here. :roll:

They, just about all of them, are also are criminals of one sort or another,if you will, who are lying through their teeth to take advantage of the situation they themselves created for their own benefit..

All is about power and economic gains. .. they could not give a S...t about human rights .Sorry if you believe otherwise,and I will respect your op.

But...Pls. believe me when I tell you. No one cares too much about that sort of thing the way they profess to do,, all part of the whole make believe show to a great extent.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

The people who really care about human suffering are other "regular" humans, people like me and you.

The Govs ????
    ...nahh...they certainly,don’t care ,at least not the way the average citizen thinks they do or would, all is expendable if it comes to a choice of interest vs. conscience etc.imo.
    He kills the hostages and fights till the end.

The "protesters" are not hostages, they are a group that is seeking to secede , since we already see them busy setting up a side government, and are actually trying to get recognition by the world at large in just a few weeks "protest". <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

This whole thing is stinking up to heaven...lol

This would then be a Civil War, if GADhafi can hold out, which I don’t know how he can.
    He seems to be pretty hemmed in now, and I do so hope, if he in the end will be on the loosing end, bloodshed would be avoided.
    This is not new!

Well, the new thing is , the Powers that be want to make Gadhafi a poster boy, or a quick precedent for war crime criminal/against humanity ;) ,

which such one voice condemnations,set a precedent,
    and could later be used or applied to all sorts of other "rogue: nations, if they even dare to breathe, let alone make any sort of "trouble" against the wishes of the Masters of the UNIVERSE ;)

. All of those pointing fingers at Colonel Gaddhafi now, for crimes agains humanity, bla bla bla,...almost without exception, are all "honorable" holders of, perhaps more grave records in human rights violation.

Now that is what is new, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

the neck breaking speed in which these "humanitarian heart throbs" gathered together to do the dirty deed without so much of a pretense of double checking to see what really went down in the "demonstrations" in Tripoli , LIBYA . Imo.
    I hope this helps. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Peace.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The following Article is one of the few Venezuelan journalists more or less impartial, in this case i agree with him.

The news of Libya

Eleazar Díaz Rangel | Sunday, 27 February 2011 09: 24 am

I price as one of Latin Americans who have most studied the movement of news in the region. In my book "International information in Latin America" show how the news agencies (that since 12 May 1876, when they signed a treaty to spread worldwide, for the first time included Latin America) are running their information policies in line with the geopolitical interests of their respective countries. What is good for us is good for the AP and CNN; It can be repeated with England and the Reuters, France and the AIA and the majority of agencies. Course changes in world politics is have been reflecting on the interests of agencies and services. Why Senator Hiram Johnson could say in 1917, during World War I, the first victim of the war was the truth. Truth that is still valid to this day, and that the events of return to demonstrate

Almost all information that we transmit these events, especially the first days was oriented to affect the image of the Government of to the Gaddafi and favor those who have rebelled. Not these correspondents has private effort to disseminate the reality of what was happening. They spread rumors without any confirmation and species. Find and write the truth wasn't the ethical standard of many of these journalists and media.

Where they released the news that "military aircraft libios…bombardearon several places" Tripoli, as reported Arabiya TV Monday 21 and that "at least 250 people had been killed in the capital in the bombing of the air against the manifestantes… force" as transmitted on the same day to the Jazira? Not presented any image of the effects of the bombing, and five days later not had been able to offer them. Any agency explained that loyal to Gaddafi had cleaned up the streets and hidden debris! And how is it that no building is damaged? Everything that I had said "witnesses" unidentified, of course

These "news" were retransmitted by all agencies and have been published in hundreds, thousands, say, media from around the world, and they read or heard millions, tens or hundreds of millions of people in all countries, and were "analyzed" by articulistas and TV and radio commentators.

In the same vein of inventing the news very British Chancellor Willian Hage said Gaddafi had flown to Venezuela, and other "not identified, but all credible sources" invented the kind of Cubans piloting the aircraft the Libyan military refused to do so to continue shelling the civilian population. (And regarding bombing, the agencies have not remembered in 1986, executed by aircraft USA, which caused) (60 deaths, including a daughter of Gaddafi).

In Libya there has been an important reaction against the Government of Gaddafi, that after 40 years it has against the wall, and at least three important cities in the East of the country, close to oil wells and oil and gas pipelines, have been taken by the rebel forces. In Tripoli there is apparently a calm situation as Telesur has been reflected in their transmissions, but information remain unclear. Until Friday, despite the exhortations of the son of Gaddafi, seems that had not entered foreign journalists. Its absence hinders the movement of information to better understand the situation. I don't know if to you, but we were surprised and confused over the own Gaddafi announced publicly the presence of Al Qaeda in the area controlled by the rebels and the Taliban.

Of course there are complex domestic and foreign factors are not alien to the chaotic situation affecting that country with the largest reserves of oil from Africa and major supplier of USA and Europe. The role that should be playing some of the powerful tribes in that area is not clear. Not sure how can be aligned some son of Gaddafi as Seif Al-Islam, nor who control oil production. These eastern cities and the role that can be playing Al Qaeda who dominate

Washington Consulting peers from the European Union to take joint action. The EU adopted some but unaware of military order. Already oriented actions from UN and just read statements by heads of the most powerful countries to know where are the shots. It speaks the Libya Division into three pieces.

The fall of Gaddafi, with or without foreign military intervention, with the presence or not of the UN seems possible. If this happens, the dam greater Libyan oil, one of the lighter world, coveted by the Western powers. Soon they have valid calls to make the Libyan people that resolved this enormous crisis
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    What's happening in these countries was coming anyway because of the bad treatment these populations have had to endure throughout the years with the help of the western world who are only demonstrating their tremendous hypocrisy and are only making a mockery of what democracy really should be....
    Yes, Sarahli, indeed, most European leaders preferred a carpet crawler perspective and one of a shut mouth and "hurray, long live the regime".
    That is a truth that many are not aware of.
    This is diplomacy by intelligence, resource exploitation and weapon sales and not diplomacy by statesmen.

As to resources, this is an interesting link:
    http://www.africa-energy.com/html/Public/PUBLIC_CURRENT_ISSUE.html

As to Russia's Gazprom interests and projects (just one of the key players and working on a 4200 km gaz pipeline from Nigeria to the Mediterranean Sea):
    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/21c401c2-00ea-11dd-a0c5-000077b07658.html#axzz1FH9a9MZB
    http://www.entrynews.com/article/49580.html
    http://www.gazprom.com/ (marketing / PR focus)
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/28/gazprom-italy-idUSLDE71R27A20110228 (recent developments with regards to Libya)

It is also true that tourist business was of similar colour as to "keep your eyes off and your mouth shut". Hundreds of thousands of tourists should have known better but did not care.
    I hope that some minds will be changed after all.
    God bless those fighting for their freedom.
    @Supervision
    thank you for this post. I bet it took you a very long time to explain every detail!
    I also believe in God and I believe that the Antichrist will show up one day!
    This means the end of the world is near. I don't know if it is going to be 21.12.2012 or not!
    But anyway God can change all these devilish plans of the elite. God is our only hope!!

P.S. How come you know so much about the NWO and their plans?!?!?
    Supervision wrote:
    Egypt is very important in this area/ it's location being very Close to Israel, while she is pretty much considered a foe of Israel by and large.
    So, for that and other reseans, it is important for the U.S.to have Egypt under it's control.

Mubarak was the perfect puppet and appreciated by Israel because he helped greatly to maintain the inhumane Gaza blockade for example. So Israel/USA, the NWO powers, etc. surely would have prefered that Mubarak had stayed safely in power, they already controlled Egypt. There's no denying that he was a dictator oppressor of its people. So i really don't understand what would be their point in making Mubarak fall. Obviously Israel was pissed off and tried as well as others to maintain him despite the people's rejection. Of course the NWO plan is in march but i feel like what happened has shaken a little bit their arrogance and this situation will surely make them hasten their plan to take control over the world (as if it was possible) but i'm sure that they will make a lot of mistakes and self destroy. Maybe yes that it is the end of this world and maybe that invisible beings have been busy stamping some people on their foreheads.
    Israeli president defends Mubarak as peacemaker, warns against Muslim Brotherhood

JERUSALEM - Israel's president said Saturday that Egypt's embattled leader, Hosni Mubarak, will always be remembered for preserving three decades of peace between the two nations.

Israel is deeply worried about the prospect that Mubarak could be forced to step down by the unprecedented street protests in Egypt and that a less friendly government will emerge. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has warned that any new government must maintain their 1979 peace deal — Israel's first with an Arab nation.

On Saturday, President Shimon Peres delivered an impassioned defence of Mubarak, crediting him with saving both Arab and Israeli lives by preventing war in the Middle East.

"His contribution to peace, as far as I'm concerned, will never be forgotten," Peres said in an address to hundreds of visiting members of the European Parliament.

During the three decades Mubarak has been in power, he has consistently enforced the peace treaty signed by his predecessor, and he has mediated between Israel and the Palestinians.

Peres warned against the possibility that Mubarak's ouster would bring the Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt's best organized opposition movement, to power, saying the fundamentalist group won't bring peace.

"We're very worried about having a change in government or a change in the system of elections without introducing a change in the reasons that brought this explosion, this bitterness," Peres said.

He appealed for foreign investment to bring technology, development and openness to Egypt.
    <!-- m -->http://ca.news.yahoo.com/israeli-presid ... 8-858.html<!-- m -->
  • NightOwlNightOwl Posts: 150
    Great posts, people! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    What has been very odd about this situation is the domino effect in a number if arab countires. How come so many countries are cracking simultaneously? Hmm....
    The western vultures are circling above waiting for enough reason to enter.

Here we go, another move on the chess board:
    "U.S. repositions military forces around Libya"
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/28/us-libya-usa-idUSTRE71K6D520110228
    What has been very odd about this situation is the domino effect in a number if arab countires. How come so many countries are cracking simultaneously? Hmm....

That's the one million dollar question! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The following article explains a bit whoever is behind these " revolutions " and the way to defeat,..a little difficult

Win the Revolution in the Comfort of your Own Home

Many people who visit this site ask “What should we do about this?”. Some criticize those who spend time seeking information, blaming them (even calling them cowards) for not taking part of a violent revolution. While I used to believe that taking the streets and shoving police in riot gear was the epitome of change, I’ve understood that it is not. Real revolution can happen while you’re sitting at home, wearing sweatpants and petting your cat. Is there something less threatening than a person in sweatpants petting a cat? No. But if this person understands the system’s traps and pitfalls, it can become the elite’s worst nightmare. Here’s an article that perfectly puts into words this concept
    Revolution.jpg
    Believe it or not, growing your own food or visiting your local farmers market is more revolutionary and constructive than burning down your own city and killing security forces

As Washington plunges the Middle East and North Africa into chaos, and city by city collapses into the hands of globalist stooges, many have mistakenly interpreted this “change” as a positive transformation.

On the contrary, the regimes that will replace the embattled nationalistic dictators in each nation the globalists despoil will interface not with the national governments in the service of their people, but will interface with the “civil society” underlay the Western backed NGOs have meticulously built up over decades. This “civil society” will in turn answer to corporate serving globalist institutions, like the IMF, WTO, World Bank and the UN, instituting crushing economic “liberalization.”

We have been given a prepackaged ideal of what “revolution” is supposed to look like. So when we see people in the streets battling security forces, waving flags, all within the backdrop of their burning society, we are satisfied that “revolution” is taking place. But the reality is, this is not a revolution by any stretch of the imagination. It is a high-tech, high-speed invasion and subjugation, a corruption of the sovereign state similar to what Tacitus described in Roman conquered Britannia.

From HistoryWorld.net:
    ‘His object was to accustom them to a life of peace and quiet by the provision of amenities. He therefore gave official assistance to the building of temples, public squares and good houses. He educated the sons of the chiefs in the liberal arts, and expressed a preference for British ability as compared to the trained skills of the Gauls. The result was that instead of loathing the Latin language they became eager to speak it effectively. In the same way, our national dress came into favour and the toga was everywhere to be seen. And so the population was gradually led into the demoralizing temptation of arcades, baths and sumptuous banquets. The unsuspecting Britons spoke of such novelties as ‘civilization’, when in fact they were only a feature of their enslavement.’

Tacitus Annals of Imperial Rome, translated Michael Grant, Penguin 1956, 1975, page 72

As we can see, “civil society” is not a new idea, nor is the concept of lulling a population into decadence and complacency while rolling them into a corrupt, exploitative domineering empire.

Real revolution will take place when people realize what indeed is really happening, who is behind it, and then no longer paying into their corrupt system. This translates into boycotting the corporate combines behind the very policies we deplore, and replacing “their” system that benefits only them, with our own system that solely benefits ourselves.

The following lists contain the corporations and institutions that constantly turn up behind the most heinous atrocities unfolding today. From the millions murdered in the misadventure in Vietnam, to the millions dying or maimed in the global “War on Terror,” and of course the the chaos unfolding during the premeditated reordering of the Middle East and North Africa that will indefinitely affect millions of lives and their future, these are the people responsible:

CFR Corporate Membership
    Chatham House Major Corporate Membership
    Chatham House Standard Corporate Membership
    International Crisis Group Supporters
    Movements.org Supporters

Some may be skeptical of whether or not boycotting and replacing the elitist system that currently domineers mankind is even possible, however it is already taking place. The alternative media is one such example, where people fed up with being lied to by obnoxious propagandists have decided to turn off the TV and report the news themselves. It has become a self-sustaining industry with exponential growth, where reputation and accuracy is replacing the slick graphics and 500 dollar suits that used to represent “legitimacy.”

The alternative media offers people accurate information. Accurate information is essential when making life decisions. Hearing the truth allows us to make decisions that benefit ourselves and our community. This stands contra to the current corporate owned media who would have us living our lives to benefit their shareholders, even to our own detriment.
    We can and we must translate the success of the alternate media to all aspects of our life. The globalists have this unwarranted power because we have continuously paid into the corrupt system they have created and monopolize.

If young men became local deputies instead of joining the army, if we stopped shopping at Walmart (CFR), drinking Pepsi (CFR), eating at all the corporate owned junk-food restaurants, canceled our credit cards, canceled all but our internet connections, and basically boycotted all globalist corporations in general – along with replacing them with our own local system, where would the globalists get their manpower? Their money? Their legitimacy?

They need us, we don’t need them. That’s the big secret. We get our freedom back as soon as we take back our responsibilities for food, water, security, the monetary system, power, and manufacturing; that is independence. Independence is freedom, freedom is independence. We’ll never be free as long as we depend on the Fortune 500 for our survival.

Fixing these problems unfolding overseas starts with fixing the problems in our own backyards. Boycott the globalists, cut off their support, undermine their system, and they lose their ability to commit these atrocities. That will be a real revolution and it can start today. Not burning cities and masked rebels waving flags, but communities no longer dependent and fueling a corrupt system we all know must come to an end.

Source: Activist Post

<!-- m -->http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=7117<!-- m -->
  • @supervision
    All is about power and economic gains. .. they could not give a S...t about human rights .Sorry if you believe otherwise,and I will respect your op.
    The people who really care about human suffering are other "regular" humans, people like me and you.

I appreciate your ops a lot. That I don’t always react doesn’t mean I’m not with you, it means that I don’t know all the facts, although I try to keep up with the news (when I got the time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ). It’s a serious matter which deserves all the attention. The political and economical controversies are based on own national profits as a priority, though human rights are down below the priority list, that’s the reality. I agree, I am a “regular” human who really cares about human suffering, but that doesn’t make me an idealist. I’m now even more determined to plead and fight for human rights, because people who stand up for freedom, to fight for a better life like you and me, deserve to be protected, specially in this battle for power. Of course I have a personal political opinion, yet I find that less important than human rights at the moment.

That's the one million dollar question! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

together with who is TS and when is MJ coming back! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Gadafi´s assets have been frozen, as with Mubarak.

A lot of cash everywhere and it is said that it is stolen money from the state.

Let´s count the days untill "Pax Americana" steps in, what will create an anarchy.

At the end Lybia will be a land where tribes will be fighting to each other and radical muslims with the rest.

Gadafi, after seeing his response to people, is not behaving according to his Yamahiriya <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->