Who YOU Are Makes A Difference!

2»

Comments

• Thanks you SOL for sharing and inspiring our AOL. I love the "Pay It Forward" concept ... it really can transform lives as we can see from the first video. My daughters have known several young people who have tragically taken their own lives, and I think this has made me more sensitive to what the youth of today face as they struggle to fit in and find their place in society. We live in a very materialistic world, but the acquisition of "things" will never fill that love-shaped void inside all of us but LOVE itself. Thanks again SOL ... this is exactly what we need to refocus on what is truly important. Love & blessings to all ... emerald xo
  • Yes, this is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for posting it.

It reminds me why negative words should be eliminated from our vocabulary!

It also reminded me of God's words in Proverbs 18:21 where He says that"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." That truly was this young man's case in the first video. The kind words that his father finally spoke were the fruits of life for him!

Thank you again, for it is always good to be reminded to do a self-assessment regarding the fruit we are bearing and eating!

Blessings to you all!
    OnTheWingsOfLove
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks for the encouragement SOL. I just now read this quote in a devotional
    "A pat on the back is only a few vertebrae removed from a kick in the seat of the pants, but it is miles ahead in results."
  • Thanx for sharing it "SoldierofLOVE".It´s true everyone can make the difference it only depence on you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The second one put a smile on my face but the first one made me cry...

We're going through hell with our 18yr old right now; ironically his name is Michael. There's major stress between him and his father...to the point he's run THREE times & been suspended from school for smoking Mary-J. Sometimes I feel caught between TWO teenagers and want to slap both of them. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But I do know and told him one night when we were up talking till 3am God has a purpose & a plan for his life. That he's worthy of love & I didn't name him Michael for nothing. He's heard God call his name while playing the drums...and music will be the hook in his heart that will get him; he now plays for his Youth Group Worship Team at Church and the YG leader is working on this situation.

I've told Michael it's no coincidence he was the first boy born in at least 3 generations, had the cord wrapped around his neck 3 times just like my Aunt's (Whom I'm NAMED AFTER) baby boy that died stillborn because of it...the nurses and the doctor (Christian) all said his Guardian Angels were watching over him. I lost very little blood and NOBODY knew the cord was wrapped around his neck till he was born! There was no sign in the monitors of the baby being in distress. (Because he wasn't <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) They couldn't keep me on my back side...I'd have contractions and kept rolling over on my hands & knees to their frustration... *snicker snicker ...Which is what you're supposed to do in these cases, until it was time to push. So God knew & I just did it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

L.O.V.E. to all

We're going through hell with our 18yr old right now; ironically his name is Michael. There's major stress between him and his father...to the point he's run THREE times & been suspended from school for smoking Mary-J. Sometimes I feel caught between TWO teenagers and want to slap both of them. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But I do know and told him one night when we were up talking till 3am God has a purpose & a plan for his life. That he's worthy of love & I didn't name him Michael for nothing. He's heard God call his name while playing the drums...and music will be the hook in his heart that will get him; he now plays for his Youth Group Worship Team at Church and the YG leader is working on this situation.

I've told Michael it's no coincidence he was the first boy born in at least 3 generations, had the cord wrapped around his neck 3 times just like my Aunt's (Whom I'm NAMED AFTER) baby boy that died stillborn because of it...the nurses and the doctor (Christian) all said his Guardian Angels were watching over him. I lost very little blood and NOBODY knew the cord was wrapped around his neck till he was born! There was no sign in the monitors of the baby being in distress. (Because he wasn't <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) They couldn't keep me on my back side...I'd have contractions and kept rolling over on my hands & knees to their frustration... *snicker snicker ...Which is what you're supposed to do in these cases, until it was time to push. So God knew & I just did it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

L.O.V.E. to all

@=";MsTrinity333 I am so sorry you have to go through all of this. I know how it is I live this everyday of my life. Teenagers rebelling towards parents, they take drugs, they steal. I am a psychologist, if you need any help please PM me I will be more than glad to help you, the best I can . Usually it is better talking face to face but unfortunetaly we can't. God bless you, be positive and everything will be ok.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    It's vitally essential that our A.R.M.Y of L.O.V.E continue to spread Michael's message of truth, harmony, and charity as near and far as possible.

Lord knows, there's enough to be upset about these days and some of the recent events have been quite distressing. But we shouldn't worry because we have faith that Michael is alive and well and all is being revealed piece by peace... BAM!

In the meantime, how can we make a difference and love someone unconditionally?

YOU Matter. Who YOU Are Makes A Difference. Share the LOVE!

Please, my fellow hoaxers, take a moment to view this short video. It will be rewarding, I promise!

[youtube:2eg7bpqy]

Thanks so much for the PM. Great advice in that video.

L.O.V.E. to all

@=";MsTrinity333 I am so sorry you have to go through all of this. I know how it is I live this everyday of my life. Teenagers rebelling towards parents, they take drugs, they steal. I am a psychologist, if you need any help please PM me I will be more than glad to help you, the best I can . Usually it is better talking face to face but unfortunetaly we can't. God bless you, be positive and everything will be ok.

Thanks for the love & support. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Thank you Soldier of Love for posting this. I didn't watch the video when I first saw the message - I didn't think I had time - but I felt drawn to look at it tonight. I really did need to watch both the video and the Speech tonight.
  • Thank you! The first video made me cry... It's a beautiful and important message <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • thank you very much for this .... so beautiful and true