Preschool Kids Dance "Thriller", Cute and Funny

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
You've seen hundreds of tributes to Michael Jackson, but probably never one this cute.

<!-- m -->http://comedy.video.yahoo.com/?l=3774749&v=8765363<!-- m -->

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Sorry, I posted this a few hours ago...
    Sorry
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    that's ok. But where did you post it if it is not in this thread?
  • well i hadn't seen it yet so i am glad you did or i might have otherwise missed it. thank you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they're so adorable and look at that young Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he got the moves. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> At the end his wig falls down <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thank you for sharing this.
  • That was precious. Thank you for sharing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • What a hoot! Awwww! It makes me realize even more how magical Michael was at that age and how the music moved him so much more than the average kid his age. But, they were cute none the less. A new generation exposed to Michael.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Omg! That's sooooo cute!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hello!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I found this morning on yahoo and I wanted to share with you girls <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .I know Michael would LOVE this,so Michael if you watch this please laugh with us <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Preschool Thriller, Trevor- part 1
    [youtube:2pcd2xc9]

Preschool 'Thriller' Trevor ... the big finish part 2
    [youtube:2pcd2xc9]

LOVE