TIAI March 9

Comments

• ItsHer I don't even know what to say.
    Your theory doesn't sound too crazy ?

You think Michael could have bought their silence on such a big thing like his faked death?

No......all these are toooooooo unrealistic.

But if we go back to the old theories of the CIA involvement, than I think everyhting falls in place.
    They have the power to set up such an illusion, given the required involvement of so many public services - LAFD, LAPD, UCLA, the coroner, the court of laws and what did I miss?

Exactly my thoughts Gina. I come back to this also. Witness Protection. Nothing else reconciles the conflicting reports with the picture. If you want a real-life cover story get the Govt. involved and bypass all the red tape. This would be another Elvis parallel; working under cover. One of many layers in this whole thing, and a serious one at that. I have a friend on YouTube who was investigating the money trail while a comrade of her's was doing the medical & autopsy. She stopped her investigation last year because she found enough to KNOW MJ was alive and didn't want to put his safety in danger.

Here's my post from the other day:
    "that day and the other d---- and uhhh, and uhhh ----” <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Pretty much says it all.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ET shot = Staged picture. Never liked it. Yes it's possible to get a shot like that with a flash through tinted windows; difficult, but possible with correct angle. As for the leaves & all the photo-shop & layering...over my head, I'm old school. Digital's not my thing; Give me a Cannon AE-1 or 2 1/4 any day. (sorry Nikon fans) Gone are the days of Zone System, raw talent & creativity. Now anyone can be a photographer & "make" a shot look good...it's a whole other world out there.

Video = Live action day. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Let the games/Illusion begin! It's a Circus out there. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So the paramedics in the shot are actors for the set up...but the ones that answered the 911 call?
    I don't think so, but there are four versions of the 911 call out there so I'm undecided on the live action day. I'm still thinking there really was a body/hospice patient involved because of all the other conflicts...hot room, didn't recognize him?, R I G H T, autopsy...

So are we even close to anything here TS? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I agree with most of It'sHer's theorie, re actor paramedics, staged 911 calls etc. With the addition of low enforcement involvement on some level. It is really the only thing explaining why the real ambulance 71 crew has not spoken up. Also, it ties in to the previously addressed code 71- meaning approved absence. If nothing was random, than the choice of # of ambulance was not, either.
    Also, if there was no real 911 call, and there is no law enforcement involvement, I think actual authorites would have come forward. You can't pay off everyone. And- there are bigger lures than short-term gain. Meaning, notoriety for exposing the hoax.

To me, some degree of witness protection, similar program, or law enforcement involvement (remember, the chief of la police resigned shortly after June 09- at least I think that's who it was, or other high up police official) is the ONE thing that ties together the non-matching photos, the different version 911 calls, the real paramedics vs actors issue, and impunity. I always believed there was a threat to Michael's life- as did he according to several people. Maybe, he finally got the attention he deserved and things tied into his long-term plans.
    It also helps explain changes in BAM timeline as well as trail date changes- if things are not purely up to Michael.
  • The only issue I have ever questioned about the hoax is not videos, pics, staging or buyouts but the ACTUAL Trial. Most of the "staging" could have been "bought" but the trial of Murray I have always felt to be out of MJ's control. The trial is the ONLY thing that has ever made think MJ may actually be dead. I do not feel he could "buy" the judicial system. So "if" MJ is not alive the trial goes. And because he IS alive, in my opinion he would have to BAM before it actually starts? I am only a nurse and not a lawyer but I would think there is some kind of "criminal" issue will a false trial? Just a thought. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The trial can be real or can be a movie-documentary.
    TMZ is not having much news lately so I feel a bit clueless about the upcoming trial.
  • The only issue I have ever questioned about the hoax is not videos, pics, staging or buyouts but the ACTUAL Trial. Most of the "staging" could have been "bought" but the trial of Murray I have always felt to be out of MJ's control. The trial is the ONLY thing that has ever made think MJ may actually be dead. I do not feel he could "buy" the judicial system. So "if" MJ is not alive the trial goes. And because he IS alive, in my opinion he would have to BAM before it actually starts? I am only a nurse and not a lawyer but I would think there is some kind of "criminal" issue will a false trial? Just a thought. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Correct: he could NOT buy the justice system. But, if it's a sting operation as some of us discussed above, it again makes sense.
  • Also maybe witness protection , etc, etc are only other reasons/way I see a "real" trial happening. MJ could have paid Murray to take the "fall". Thus, extending the "time" til BAM. I take a few million to sit in jail! LOL Also, Murray could use "plausible deniablity" as his excuse to clear himself. A "movie" trial seems like a stretch to me. dunno?
  • Thought-(again)lol
    MJ comes back
    Murray says " I didnt know about hoax"
    MJ states "life was in danger, had to do hoax"
    Law enforcement confirms it participated
    All "charges" dropped
    We try to "save the planet"

Ain't detective work fun? lol
    Thought-(again)lol
    MJ comes back
    Murray says " I didnt know about hoax"
    MJ states "life was in danger, had to do hoax"
    All "charges" dropped
    We try to "save the planet"

Ain't detective work fun? lol
    My view on this:

MJ comes back
    Murray says -" I knew who wanted to harm Michael and adviced him and help him to "die""
    MJ states "life was in danger, had to do hoax helped by Murray and other professionals"
    All "charges" dropped and all the bad guys and conspirators end up behind bars
  • haha sorry for spamming but something else sticks out in my mind.

TS started this little investigationg with "As we near the end: let’s go back to the beginning"

Makes me think that trial/conviction of Murray doesn't happen because if Murray does do jail time(paid or not) the "end" really isn't near.

and I'm done now, sorry again.
  • I like that to Gema!
    To me, Murray going to jail would mean no MJ come back.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    <br />If they are true means the 71 ambulance was there for real, with real paramedics and all.<br />And we can step into the next level into finding if there was MJ on the strecher or a double or another person..
    <br /><br />"Real paramedics" does not exclude acting as the intensive participation of LAFD in movies has shown.
    <br /><br />So you say that the real paramedics acted that day.<br />But how Michael convinced them to do it?
    <br /><br />Oh, Gina, MAGIC dust, of course. <!-- s;) --> ;) <!-- s;) --> <br /><br />MJ stopped the world June 25 2009. Certainly, playing Pied Piper, gathering players for his Hoax would be a piece of cake. He got the bait. <!-- s:P --> :P <!-- s:P -->  <!-- s:lol: --> :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->
  • To me, Murray going to jail would mean no MJ come back.

BUT>>>it does tie into him"helping" if more "time" is needed. Not like he would go to a max facility. But "if" we "only have 4 more years", the clock is running out. So no jail time/trial is our best hope of a BAM. I would lose hope if he does do time. To me it makes no sense. I do see trial "starting" to bring MJ back into the public eye, thus attention to him becomes a "topic" and more interest in all the "happenings" of that day are revisted. MJ becomes more of a "news worthy" issue and pulic interest is sparked. And BAM! haha I have also always thought that he would BAM on a big scale. Believing it would/will be in the summertime, there were only a few venues I could see him doing it with a large "TV" audience. Previously I thought of the summer music awards show, being those are the only "live" venues. But his "trial" is about the biggest "live" audience he could get/want. And the world will be watching.

I feel like an Almond JoyMounds candy bar---"sometimes you feel like nut, sometimes you don't"!!!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The only issue I have ever questioned about the hoax is not videos, pics, staging or buyouts but the ACTUAL Trial. Most of the "staging" could have been "bought" but the trial of Murray I have always felt to be out of MJ's control. The trial is the ONLY thing that has ever made think MJ may actually be dead. I do not feel he could "buy" the judicial system. So "if" MJ is not alive the trial goes. And because he IS alive, in my opinion he would have to BAM before it actually starts? I am only a nurse and not a lawyer but I would think there is some kind of "criminal" issue will a false trial? Just a thought. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Correct: he could NOT buy the justice system. But, if it's a sting operation as some of us discussed above, it again makes sense.

I wonder what makes you think one could not buy the judicial system.
    Whenever I follow a trial in the U.S., I am astounded how much bazaar one can witness.
    And this is certainly not limited to the U.S.
    The saying "in court and on the high seas one's life is in God's hand" has some meaning.
    And some are getting their heads out of water.

I wonder what makes you think one could not buy the judicial system.
    Whenever I follow a trial in the U.S., I am astounded how much bazaar one can witness.
    And this is certainly not limited to the U.S.
    The saying "in court and on the high seas one's life is in God's hand" has some meaning.
    And some are getting their heads out of water.

Please take no offense, in the spirt of a fun debate- Besides the OJ Simpson trial, what trials have you seen be bought? And OJ only bought the best lawyers. So in theory one must "buy" a judge, jury, defense, prosecution, all of the D and P staff, Police, fire, medical, witnesses, coroner and their office, ucla staff, helicopter pilot and crew and a german news crew. I'm missing a few for sure. Point being no matter how much money you got you couldnt pay them all and in no way keep them all quiet. And that would rule out witness protection theory because this most likely would never go to trial. A technicality would of been found and case thrown out. imo
  • and as TS said, I am only in a way point and counter pointing a Non-believers main argument. The trial. To them Trial=Dead. I hear it everyday. Trust me, I have shown pics, vids, slips to many a person...but I remain the "crazy" one.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I honestly think MJ has some trick up his sleeve, a trump card, a wild card giving him sweeping rights/abilities/immunity, that no one has knowledge of. You know how a good movie you think the main star is sure to meet their doom and out of nowhere comes this solution/savior/twist that changes everything.
    Its Her
    Oh, Gina, MAGIC dust, of course.

MJ stopped the world June 25 2009. Certainly, playing Pied Piper, gathering players for his Hoax would be a piece of cake. He got the bait.

I don't think he can be in the witness protection because whoever wants to get at him, would go after his most precious thing--his children, but they have been open to the public and visible, not seeming to be afraid at all.

I think we should not even be wondering about when BAM will take place, and I think we should focus on what MJ puts out for us, and leave BAM for a whenever surprise. Not try to figure it out period.JMO
  • Ok, I apologize for getting away from the main purpose of this thread. It is interesting to see and find the things we missed as to either strengthen or weaken our beliefs. So I have started a thread pertaining to theroies and thoughts about the trial and what it means. For me it is the key. The new things we find are fun and make you consider the complexity of the hoax. But, it is also "old news" to me. I am not trying to perdict BAMsday, only implying how the trial may actually influence when or if it ever happens. This is the link <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=73&t=18211<!-- l --> . Again, I apologize for veering off-topic.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Exactly my thoughts Gina. I come back to this also. Witness Protection. Nothing else reconciles the conflicting reports with the picture.

I am glad you agree.
    I was thinking if the real death of Michael would reconcile the picture with paramedics statements that they didn't recognize Michael and the answer is no. They would still have a reason to say the photo was fake, except the case they didn't pay attention to that pic.

Anyway, the paramedics have to be in, otherwise they would speak about the pic being fake.

The real 71 ambulance had to be there, otherwise officials from LAFD would publicly deny their presence there.

If we have a hoax LAFD has to be in. But then there is UCLA, they also have to be in, and the more I think about it I come to the same conclusion that all the public services have to be in.
    Or LAPD was acting the investigation?The coroner acted like he performed an autopsy?

Or maybe the level of involvement stopped at UCLA ? Maybe only LAFD and UCLA were needed in, to provide the dead body of another person, and then LAPD and the coroner just did their jobs, investigating and performing the autopsy, without being aware of a hoax.

IDK, but I don't think we can give an answer about the paramedics being in the hoax or not without thinking about what happened to UCLA that day.
  • Two different days...two different ambulances....
    To me it's the same but the photo was done with and without flash. They have this reflective feature that MAKES THEM GLOW in the flash, thus appear bigger, wider whatever!
    Please, do not jump on the bandwagon of two ambulances because these photos were done in a sequence - picture by picture. With and without flash.

Seee? They're glowing!
    Safe-SneaksGlowReflective-shoes.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    post-4784-125882324738.jpg

and accidentally to these actors.... I'm sorry it paramedical does not see the face them, I believe that there are paramedical that is real, not those that to be in the photo
  • Exactly my thoughts Gina. I come back to this also. Witness Protection. Nothing else reconciles the conflicting reports with the picture.

I am glad you agree.
    I was thinking if the real death of Michael would reconcile the picture with paramedics statements that they didn't recognize Michael and the answer is no. They would still have a reason to say the photo was fake, except the case they didn't pay attention to that pic.

...Not if it was all done under Witness protection. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    The real Paramedics belonging to 71 (whether "in" on live action day or not) wouldn't be allowed to speak about the events of that day. And if the live action Paramedics there that day were actually Govt agents they certainly wouldn't speak of it, nor would they say all those weird comments about not recognizing him either. ...So that means real Paramedics sworn to silence of the events that day -or- actors playing the part making a bunch of weird statements...?

I'm back to the possibility of Witness Protection...
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Two different days...two different ambulances....
    To me it's the same but the photo was done with and without flash. They have this reflective feature that MAKES THEM GLOW in the flash, thus appear bigger, wider whatever!
    Please, do not jump on the bandwagon of two ambulances because these photos were done in a sequence - picture by picture. With and without flash.

Seee? They're glowing!
    Safe-SneaksGlowReflective-shoes.jpg

Yep. I agree.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I wonder if TS is going to make any comments about the posts we have made. I hope he does.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Do you remember the link that Im_convincedmjalive gave about Steven M. Hoefflin making a public statement against what he called corrupt LAPD and he has incriminating evidence against Dr. Arnie Klein in connection to Michael Jackson. He said he contacted Colin Powel about this. He said it would put a lot of people in prison. He would expose people that colluded with them such as Diane Dimond. Not sure what to make of this, but it could be connected, but whether it is really what is happening in the hoax, IDK.

<!-- m -->http://site2.mjeol.com/attachments/2814 ... tter12.pdf<!-- m -->