Jury questionnaire eyed in Jackson doctor's trial

fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
1 hr 8 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – A judge says he will ask prospective jurors to answer about 160 questions on a 30-page questionnaire in preparation for the involuntary manslaughter trial of Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray.

The judge set an initial round of questioning for March 24 and 25. Candidates will be ordered back in May to undergo in-person questioning about their lives and views of the case involving the death of the pop superstar.

Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor warned lawyers that he doesn't want questions made public until the questionnaires reach jury prospects.

He also approved a defense request for access to original fingerprints taken from a broken syringe in Jackson's bedroom. The lawyers are seeking to show Jackson injected himself with the powerful anesthetic propofol, causing his death.

Murray has pleaded not guilty.

Comments

• He also approved a defense request for access to original fingerprints taken from a broken syringe in Jackson's bedroom.

That wording makes more sense.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    To me they are two entirely different things. This statement means they want to see who's fingerprints are on the syringe. To prove Michael touched it not Murray.
    The other one, by asking the FBI for their old prints, would be a different reason.
    Maybe tmz made that up?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    "Original fingerprints" from the syringe <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

They didn't think it would be a death investigation so they didn't keep the tapes but they did fingerprint a syringe.

Right.
  • I just got an intuition, I feel Michael will be in the court room, he will be part of the jury. He will be diguised. Wow, this just came to me. Some of you may think I am looney tune, but I strongly feel it. I think that's how he will be watching everything. Right now I am shaking, when I get these very strong intuitions my whole body shakes. I hope my intuitions will not let me down. They never do.
  • all4loveandbelieve wrote: I just got an intuition, I feel Michael will be in the court room, he will be part of the jury.

Now wouldn't that be something. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I don't feel that you are any more a looney toon than the rest of us who have been here this long. I certainly wouldn't put it past Michael. In his video, "One Chance" we were on stage and he was in the audience. So, now instead of him being on trial, he is on the jury. Am I making any sense? IDK, but I do know that nothing is impossible with Michael.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I just got an intuition, I feel Michael will be in the court room, he will be part of the jury. He will be diguised. Wow, this just came to me. Some of you may think I am looney tune, but I strongly feel it. I think that's how he will be watching everything. Right now I am shaking, when I get these very strong intuitions my whole body shakes. I hope my intuitions will not let me down. They never do.

And how MJ is going to get in the jury, disguised or not? Do you know how jury get selected?
  • To me they are two entirely different things. This statement means they want to see who's fingerprints are on the syringe. To prove Michael touched it not Murray.
    The other one, by asking the FBI for their old prints, would be a different reason.
    Maybe tmz made that up?
    Or asking the FBI for old prints to match to the body that an autopsy was done on to prove it wasnt michael that died? Maybe the old FBI prints are the only true MJ prints on file?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm sorry, but I just had this vision of the jury being made up of all the 'suspicious' characters that have been discussed here, you know, hatman, blond lady, Dave Dave, old man dancing with the cap etc etc, heck why not throw green man in for good measure!!

You KNOW that whoever is on the jury, if we get to see them, someone here is going to be sure it's MJ!
  • ladylee1979ladylee1979 Posts: 257
    michael always has a habit of popping up on the radio everytime im on this forum today singing Bad lol is it just coincidence idk
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> add Peter Pan, Hook, 3 Stoogies, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I just got an intuition, I feel Michael will be in the court room, he will be part of the jury. He will be diguised. Wow, this just came to me. Some of you may think I am looney tune, but I strongly feel it. I think that's how he will be watching everything. Right now I am shaking, when I get these very strong intuitions my whole body shakes. I hope my intuitions will not let me down. They never do.

And how MJ is going to get in the jury, disguised or not? Do you know how jury get selected?

i know how the jury get selected I was a already a jury. Don't forget if this is a hoax it is already planned. So why wouldn't Michael be in the Jury, it is his hoax after all.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I'm sorry, but I just had this vision of the jury being made up of all the 'suspicious' characters that have been discussed here, you know, hatman, blond lady, Dave Dave, old man dancing with the cap etc etc, heck why not throw green man in for good measure!!

You KNOW that whoever is on the jury, if we get to see them, someone here is going to be sure it's MJ!

Don't forget Mr. Magoo
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    "Original fingerprints" from the syringe <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

They didn't think it would be a death investigation so they didn't keep the tapes but they did fingerprint a syringe.

Right.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This circus is really so entertaining <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    I just got an intuition, I feel Michael will be in the court room, he will be part of the jury. He will be diguised. Wow, this just came to me. Some of you may think I am looney tune, but I strongly feel it. I think that's how he will be watching everything. Right now I am shaking, when I get these very strong intuitions my whole body shakes. I hope my intuitions will not let me down. They never do.

remember that this is all set up. michael being in the jury might very well be a part of the game. And even if it wasn't, with the right amount of money you can do wahtever you want .
    I wish we could get a copy of those questions <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Question 1: Do you believe in Peter Pan? Please explain. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The more days passes the more my feelings get stronger and stronger. So ladies and gentlemen fasten your seat belt we have a bumpy ride here..
    I honestly can't wait to see the juries.That will be a THRILLER.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • When are they selecting the jury, is it the 24th of March?...and will that be televised?...I wanna see if we can recognize anyone.
  • When are they selecting the jury, is it the 24th of March?...and will that be televised?...I wanna see if we can recognize anyone.
    i guess that is like the first round or something.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Anyone know where the trial will be televised (besides TMZ ) in the U.S. ?
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Guess we won’t get to see the questions.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/03/michael-jackson-trial-potential-jurors-to-fill-out-survey.html

Michael Jackson trial: Potential jurors to fill out survey
    Comments (3)
    March 22, 2011 | 11:08 am
    Hundreds of prospective jurors for the trial of Michael Jackson’s physician will fill out a 27-page questionnaire about their knowledge of the case and other issues, the judge said Tuesday.

L.A. County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor has ordered that the questionnaire for Dr. Conrad Murray’s trial be kept confidential, but as many as 350 prospective jurors will get a look at it during the jury selection process that starts Thursday.

Testimony is expected to begin in May, and a prosecutor and a defense lawyer told the judge at a hearing Tuesday that they expect the trial will be completed by the end of June.

Murray stands accused of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s 2009 death from an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol, which was being used as a sleep aid.

Murray has pleaded not guilty and contends through his attorneys that the pop star gave himself the fatal dose.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    How are they going to find someone who does not know anything about this case it's impossible
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648

Here it is again, sorry other one did not seem to work

<!-- m -->http://home.mjnewsalerts.com/2011/04/09 ... tionnaire/<!-- m -->