See....

SeeSee Posts: 196
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi all,

I have been a member of MJDH forum from the start and later changed to mjkit... Maybe somebody remembers me LOL!!! I haven't been posting anymore cuz this whole thing was consuming my life... But I can not take it ANYMORE.... I'm an addict....

I'm still 50/50 on the hoax thing (which worse then knowing he is dead cuz it has kept me busy since this summer wondering what happend.....) I just want to be sure! I don't need a comeback or what so ever, I just whant to know what happend on 25 june! And that is why I came back LOL

Comments

• Hi all,

I have been a member of MJDH forum from the start and later changed to mjkit... Maybe somebody remembers me LOL!!! I haven't been posting anymore cuz this whole thing was consuming my life... But I can not take it ANYMORE.... I'm an addict....

I'm still 50/50 on the hoax thing (which worse then knowing he is dead cuz it has kept me busy since this summer wondering what happend.....) I just want to be sure! I don't need a comeback or what so ever, I just whant to know what happend on 25 june! And that is why I came back LOL
    HI, See! I do <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Welcome back!
  • Hey see!I still remember you! Welcome back to the board! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SeeSee Posts: 196
    Thanks you guys, happy to know I'm not forgotten <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    Hey see!I still remember you! Welcome back to the board! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

me 2.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> welcome back to the mad house!! *waves hands* <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Hey see!I still remember you! Welcome back to the board! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

me 2.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> welcome back to the mad house!! *waves hands* <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This is the nr one mad house ever !!!!!... I absolutely love the atmosphere and the members here....
    All members are soooo nice, respectfull and friendly, Michael would/should be proud to have such adoring and adorable fans !!!
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> hi see you sad mad house well come to my padded cell anytime all family welcome <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and BAXTER sends woofs and licks i only unleash him on the bad guys he is part of mjs army <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome back, See!!!
    I remember you well, it's nice to have you here... it's a really nice forum.
    Kisses and hugs from Italy!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • See, you're back!! icon_cheers.png

I remember you too... ( And you had that Michael's eyes avatar, I can't help remember members by the avatars! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) Welcome back!.
  • Nice to have you back See! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->))))))) I am so glad to be back, this is a good homecoming......
    Thank you all for you're sweet comments... I really love you guys!!!!
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hi see!! i remember you!! welcome! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hey badloving,

The username sounds familiar....and not in a bad way LOL

Welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Peace/Love/Hoax/Michael

LovetheGlove