User name describes the PROOF! (atleast to me)

2»

Comments

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    @visceralreaction Waiting to see your pic…. <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

@eternalflame “you both look great together!”
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Thanks! Many people have told me I look like him! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Hahahaha yeah right! I tell them they need glasses! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

@frogh777 “HAHAHHA... Ok.. I like ur sence of humor!!”
    LOL Thanks! I like to have fun… here are the rest of my pics http://www.twitpic.com/photos/lilwendymjhd
    Take a peek when you need a good laugh! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210

<!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Thanks! Many people have told me I look like him! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Hahahaha yeah right! I tell them they need glasses! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL Thanks! I like to have fun… here are the rest of my pics http://www.twitpic.com/photos/lilwendymjhd

Love them.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711

Love them.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I love them.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Welcome, sockpuppet # ... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Well, that is just about the CUTEST thing I have ever heard us "hoaxers" called <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> That is so cuddly, and FUNNY!! WHAT a welcome! I immediately pictured us with our big eyelashes. ha ha ha <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

We all have agreed to jump in the Game, so MJ (PuppetMaster <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) can play with us, and put us in his story, because we are his favorites (unlike the ones who won't believe anyone but the media lies)!

Far from being "controlled" by HIM, it is each of our OWN hands in the sox in this Great Play of his, with him directing us to new THRILLS! And, not only that, we are "backstage", in on some of the innerworkings of this Hoax. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I LOVE <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> Sock (or any) puppets, too! Welcome to all, and God Bless Us, Every One <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I completely agree with you i love mj!!!