Could this be Michael Jackson at the funeral?

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was trying to find pictures of the funeral of the late Liz Taylor. I found this instead. Now is this picture taken at Elizabeth Taylor funeral or at his own funeral. I honestly don't see it could be him. You can see a white circle it was already there. I did not add the circle. Please let me know what you think. Blessings.

Comments

• Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Hmmm....thank you for sharing this picture!
    It kind of looks like Lisa Marie???? But then again, the hair looks like a wig so I can't tell.
    You ARE talking about the brunette with glasses on right??
    I can also see Michael's body guard in there. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Thank you for sharing this picture. Can you share where you found it? I agree that it does look like Lisa Marie and the person next to her looks like it could be her daughter, Riley.

I thought Elizabeth's funeral was only family so Michael's body guard wouldn't be invited which means this must be a picture of Michael's funeral. Just my guessing here...

Thanks for sharing. Blessings.
  • Thank you for sharing this picture. Can you share where you found it? I agree that it does look like Lisa Marie and the person next to her looks like it could be her daughter, Riley.

I thought Elizabeth's funeral was only family so Michael's body guard wouldn't be invited which means this must be a picture of Michael's funeral. Just my guessing here...

Thanks for sharing. Blessings.
    glad i wasn't alone seeing that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> cause i am startin' to worry about my sanity <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i was wondering though when looking at the live stream. for all of the secrecy and the tent thing going into the entrance didn't i also see people there with camara equipment? what is the idea here? you invite only certain media and block out others? which i guess would be perfectly ok i was just wondering. i have trouble with the idea that these entertainers have trouble with the whole idea of media. abviously they need it to some degree. ( hum , kinda like government <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> it is needed to a degree but then it can get corrupted and out of hand ). <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • peggy99peggy99 Posts: 73
    That's definately from Michael's funeral and definately Lisa Marie.
  • I was trying to look for Liz Taylor funeral pictures and I found this one, already circled in white. I thought it was Lisa Marie also. Since I was trying to find pictues of Liz I thought that would be her funeral. If I want to find this picture again, I can't OMG.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->