Frank DiLeo hospitalized

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    This is what I found about Frank Dileo:

Per qbee & Ivy@MJJC (who contacted Frank's niece): "Frank had a bypass on March 21st. After his surgery he went into cardiac arrest and hasn't woken up since. His condition isn't good but the family is still hopeful."
    [/color]

Wow! He basically lives with cardiac arrest? he did not die of cardiac arrest even after surgery where his body is weak. Interesting how easy and quckly, younger than Frank, Michael "died" of cardiac arrest and could not be helped in anyway of todays medical technology .
    Could this also be a sign of possibility that Michael went to cardiac arrest for many days after June 25,09, then woke up? But before then, family decide to save him and announced him "dead". Which means family hoaxed Michael's death not Michael.action-smiley-015.gif
  • his nephew has tweeted he is still asleep and has had an MRI scan

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/AnthonyisHairy<!-- m -->
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    I really hope he will be okay, but if Frank dies, he would be the second person in Mike's life to die in a very short time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Third if you count Peter Lopez. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Fourth if we count Evan Chandler. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I hope he gets better soon. He is in my prayers.

I don't believe Chandler is dead. That man has no conscience. Why would he kill himself after 15 years when MJ dies? Doesn't make sense to me at all. I think he is in the WPP in exchange of information on the ones that emplyed him back in '93 to take down Mike. Chandler only cares about himself and money, no way he killed himself. And on November 5th? I don't buy that, and the fact that he was found 12 days later tells me that they had 12 days to get him out of the country with a new identity, before reporting on his death. Because i think those behind the accusations are really doubting this death as well.

When Jermaine said that Chandler's death proved Michael's innocence, I think he meant it in that way. Chandler being in the WPP because he gave info on the masterminds behind the 1993 accusations, is proof that Michael is innocent.

OT:

So you're saying Evan is alive?

I don't think he killed himself because of Michael's death... That guy was mentally unstable, he was suffering from bipolar disorder. It has been claimed that Evan refused to take his meds. I think that the news reports of Jordan's confessions threw him over the edge. His own son had refused to play along after all these years and he'd been exposed.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Did we learn anything new about his health? Did he wake up?
  • <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/AnthonyisHairy#<!-- m -->

@AnthonyisHairy well we have been praying for your family....is he still uncontentious?.. (from ILLBeThere777)

@ILLBeThere777 he is aware of what's going on around him, according to some family.
    about 4 hours ago via Echofon in reply to ILLBeThere777

Frank dileo is my uncle. Not a hoax, at this point we are just waiting for improvements. Thank you all for being patient.
    about 4 hours ago via Echofon
  • http://twitter.com/AnthonyisHairy#

@AnthonyisHairy well we have been praying for your family....is he still uncontentious?.. (from ILLBeThere777)

@ILLBeThere777 he is aware of what's going on around him, according to some family.

Frank dileo is my uncle. Not a hoax, at this point we are just waiting for improvements. Thank you all for being patient.

Hmmm...if he's aware of what is going on around him but is "asleep" he must have brain activity. That is a good sign. Mr. Dileo is still in my prayers. May he wake from his sleep and be blessed with a speedy recovery.

About Evan Chandler - that whole situation was odd to me. Souza's thoughts about the WPP and why it was 12 days before he was found are very intriguing.

I don't have an opinion though because I have a brother-in-law who was bipolar and committed suicide. He wasn't taking his medications either, apparently. Not saying this is the same with Mr. Chandler but if he's bipolar I know it can make you unstable.

Blessings.

Hmmm...if he's aware of what is going on around him but is "asleep" he must have brain activity. That is a good sign. Mr. Dileo is still in my prayers. May he wake from his sleep and be blessed with a speedy recovery.

About Evan Chandler - that whole situation was odd to me. Souza's thoughts about the WPP and why it was 12 days before he was found are very intriguing.

I don't have an opinion though because I have a brother-in-law who was bipolar and committed suicide. He wasn't taking his medications either, apparently. Not saying this is the same with Mr. Chandler but if he's bipolar I know it can make you unstable.

Blessings.

I am sorry for your loss. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    http://twitter.com/AnthonyisHairy#

Thank you so much for the update MJhasSpoken. It is a good sign that he is aware of what's going on around him. Hope he wakes up soon. Still praying for him. And I can not believe people asked or mentioned a hoax about his health situation. She needed to answer that this is not a hoax. Those believers are the reason why non-believers think that we're crazy. They think that everything is a hoax.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Cardiac arrest can go either way. It depends on how quickly you get emergency medical care and the efficiency of the care giver.

Thank you so much for the update MJhasSpoken. It is a good sign that he is aware of what's going on around him. Hope he wakes up soon. Still praying for him. And I can not believe people asked or mentioned a hoax about his health situation. She needed to answer that this is not a hoax. Those believers are the reason why non-believers think that we're crazy. They think that everything is a hoax.

Who has been saying its a hoax?? Did someone ask him that> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Has Randy Jackson just announced on twitter that Frank has died??????

andyjackson8 Randy Jackson
    My prayers are with them.
    14 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Randy Jackson
    randyjackson8 Randy Jackson
    I went to visit Frank Dileo in the hospital. I've known him for many years and I just wanted to extend my condolences to his wife and kids
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I am sad for Frank's family and MJ in this news, 10 days coma seems too long, but not impossible to recover from.
    Souza
    I don't believe Chandler is dead. That man has no conscience. Why would he kill himself after 15 years when MJ dies? Doesn't make sense to me at all. I think he is in the WPP in exchange of information on the ones that emplyed him back in '93 to take down Mike. Chandler only cares about himself and money, no way he killed himself. And on November 5th? I don't buy that, and the fact that he was found 12 days later tells me that they had 12 days to get him out of the country with a new identity, before reporting on his death. Because i think those behind the accusations are really doubting this death as well.

When Jermaine said that Chandler's death proved Michael's innocence, I think he meant it in that way. Chandler being in the WPP because he gave info on the masterminds behind the 1993 accusations, is proof that Michael is innocent.
    I heartily believe this is what happened, even BACK's comments seem to infer that if you read between the lines.
    JUSTICE........For it is already written!

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.

Mr. Jackson--- you know I still have your back--- until my end.
    Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......
    Oh the pie is almost done, but the simmering is so challenging for us all. While this long hoax/MJ dream is going, life is continuing for all people, and unfortunately people age and succomb to physical ailments. I'm sure MJ has lost many other friends to death over the years.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Has Randy Jackson just announced on twitter that Frank has died??????

»
    Randy Jackson
    I went to visit Frank Dileo in the hospital. I've known him for many years and I just wanted to extend my condolences to his wife and kids

God I hope not!
    That does not read well .... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    http://twitter.com/AnthonyisHairy#

Who has been saying its a hoax?? Did someone ask him that> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Unfortunately yes. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> His niece tweeted this:

»
    Randy Jackson

God I hope not!

Condolences? Did he pass? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257

»
    Randy Jackson

God I hope not!

I pray that Randy said he was visiting in order to provide assistance to the family.
    Randy was visiting, I hope <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Any news on Frank's condition yet? Did he really die?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

»
    Randy Jackson

God I hope not!

I pray that Randy said he was visiting in order to provide assistance to the family.
    Randy was visiting, I hope <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I think he meant his condolences because Frank isn't doing well. That doesn't always mean he passed away, but his wife & kids may be going through some stress and worry right now because of his condition.
  • # I have not been able to get ahold of any one at this time, but if I find anything urgent out I will update everyone. thank you. -April 4th. 31 minutes ago via Echofon

# @randyjackson8 could you please message me about my uncle Frank. Thank you. about 1 hour ago via Echofon

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/AnthonyisHairy<!-- m -->

I wonder why he's contacting Randy Jackson about Frank Dileo?
  • # Frank Dileo is NOT dead, just clarifying that rumor. 11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

# randyjackson8 I went to visit Frank Dileo in the hospital. I've known him for many years and I just wanted to extend my condolences to his wife and kids. about 2 hours ago via Mobile Web Retweeted by annamariex0 and 83 others

# @randyjackson8 my mother told me that you went to visit my Uncle Tookie, I miss them all so much! Thank you for your prayers. 20 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to randyjackson8

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/annamariex0<!-- m -->

Maybe I answered my own question. It appears that Randy Jackson visited Frank in the hospital.

• I think he meant his condolences because Frank isn't doing well. That doesn't always mean he passed away, but his wife & kids may be going through some stress and worry right now because of his condition.

In the English language, when you offer condolences to the family... that means someone has passed away.

It is never used to describe someone who is sick in hospital as there is always hope when someone is still with us in the land of the living. Condolences suggests no hope.

Its an extremely poor choice, and an inappropriate choice of wording for Randy to use.

I think he meant his condolences because Frank isn't doing well. That doesn't always mean he passed away, but his wife & kids may be going through some stress and worry right now because of his condition.

In the English language, when you offer condolences to the family... that means someone has passed away.

It is never used to describe someone who is sick in hospital as there is always hope when someone is still with us in the land of the living. Condolences suggests no hope.

Its an extremely poor choice, and an inappropriate choice of wording for Randy to use.

I'm not a native english speaker but I've never heard of people use the word "Condolences" when someone is in a coma or sick. As far as I heard, it is used when someone passes away. I wonder why Randy chose that word. Because there's no hope for his recovery? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    yes, I meant Frank
    11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Which means he is still alive
    16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

When I say condolences I mean I am offering support to his family and his recovery

Obviously there is something I need to clear up, I went to the hospital over the weekend to visit freak Dileo & spend time with his family.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    yes, I meant Frank

When I say condolences I mean I am offering support to his family and his recovery

Obviously there is something I need to clear up, I went to the hospital over the weekend to visit freak Dileo & spend time with his family.
    Whatever Randy, weird choice of words...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    yes, I meant Frank

Whatever Randy, weird choice of words...