True Crime with Aphrodite Jones- The Conrad Murray Defense

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Two interesting videos of Aphrodite interviewing Dr Patrick Treacy, Michael's physician in Ireland

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt-YVi1Ad8Y<!-- m -->
[youtube:3t2zod6a]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77V_cT0IG2Y<!-- m -->
[youtube:3t2zod6a]

Comments

• I definitely like this Doctor! The way he talks about Michael warms my soul <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    And also why does he like to use "sort of" word a lot? Is it just me who herd him saying "That somebody so young, just 50 years of age, you know sort of passed away" at 1:45. What is this about? Maybe it's because English is not his first language?

L.O.V.E
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Interesting interview, more proof that the drug addict story is completely false. Was this doctor asked to testify by the prosecution?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Interesting interview, more proof that the drug addict story is completely false. Was this doctor asked to testify by the prosecution?

wasn't jermaine stateing the other day that the prosecution wasn't calling people to vouch for michael or somehting.
  • Thank you for the interesting videos.

First of all Dr. Patrick Treacy seems trustworthy to me.

After saying “Michael had sort of passed away” at 1:52 I noticed that Dr. Treacy lifted his eyebrows while saying “I know there had to be [pause and *lifts his eyebrows*] <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> some reason for it”. He obviously has doubts about the AR. He also finds it highly unusual that a doctor would use a benzodiazepine and propofol together outside an environment of an IC unit or without some qualifications of anaesthesiology.

“There’s going to be a smear campaign against Michael Jackson by the defense of Conrad Murray. It has started already and it’s predictable.” We all should be aware of that (not just the hoax believers)!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    *RTRL*

also, today TMZ had a section called Mysterious deaths (MJ appeared at the end <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> )and that section was sponsored by Aphrodite Jones <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Finally a doctor who is stating the truth. I like this doctor very assurtive, and knows what he is saying. Michael was never on drugs. This was fabricated so Michael could have hoaxed his death. blessings.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I'm a believer but he could've also been murdered.
  • I cannot clearly understand Dr. Patrick Treacy's english, but (in the second video) when he talks about an area around Michael's nose having a hypersensitivity at 2:13 he says "but I don't want to get into too much detail because I certainly don't want to break Michael's confidence in any way" Or did I mishear something?
    Why does he want Michael to confide in him in the future??? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I'm a believer but he could've also been murdered.
    I don't even know why I said this, lol. No way he has been murdered..
  • I cannot clearly understand Dr. Patrick Treacy's english, but (in the second video) when he talks about an area around Michael's nose having a hypersensitivity at 2:13 he says "but I don't want to get into too much detail because I certainly don't want to break Michael's confidence in any way" Or did I mishear something?
    Why does he want Michael to confide in him in the future??? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

He could've meant his medical confidentiality about the patient as a doctor. However, in this case (hoax) confidence might have a double meaning <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    How many of you have read Aphrodite's book on Michael?
    I'm in it now...It really makes me understand a lot more things about Michael and this hoax. The other book by Lynton Guest about Michael also. I'm working on more understanding on these...
  • How many of you have read Aphrodite's book on Michael?
    I did. I see many references related to the hoax.

He could've meant his medical confidentiality about the patient as a doctor. However, in this case (hoax) confidence might have a double meaning <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Yes, I also think he meant it as a patient-doctor agreement/rule, a doctor cannot talk about his patients' problems even after their death (except at court).
    BUT the way he formulated this sentence is a bit strange. Maybe he got used to saying "I don't want to break ......'s confidence", and this is why he said it like this now too... But Michael "died" - why didn't the doctor say something like "but I don't want to get into too much detail because I don't want to talk about Michael's personal problems, (even after his death)."
    Saying "I certainly don't want to break ....'s confidence" refers to someone who is alive IMO. But again, maybe he just got used to say it this way...
  • funny his nose had a place of hypersensetivity yet it seems like you see him touching it almost constantly in that one video where he is watching the dancers.

also i wonder if a person can give a doctor a legal release to tell about their medical things ?
    remember he had to allow debbie to talk about the subjects for the counter bashir program by signing something of an exemption from the non-disclosure.
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    Hm. "Had sort of passed away" and "reason for it" caught my attention. It's like saying, a REASON to "die."
  • i also think it is interesting the way they define propofol.
  • I'm a believer but he could've also been murdered.

It's ok don't worry, our mind plays tricks on us. I sometimes think it to myself. Than I say no, look at all the clues we found,he was not murdered, nor he is dead. HE IS ALIVE..
  • I'm a believer but he could've also been murdered.

It's ok don't worry, our mind plays tricks on us. I sometimes think it to myself. Than I say no, look at all the clues we found,he was not murdered, nor he is dead. HE IS ALIVE..

i tend to think maybe someone was but not by murry