The Clue Collection Thread

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Thank you Souza for posting the picture, i'm not very good with screen shots <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->. Of course the leaf shadow in "Suddenly last summer" doesn't look nothing like the one we have in ambulance picture. But i just thought how interesting it was, that we are kind of in a same situation as Catherine. Everybody around us think that we are crazy (well most of people), but we are not and we know that (just like Catherine). Her only problem is that she can't remember what happened that day when Sebastian died. Our problem is that non of us were there on 06/25/09 so instead of trying to remember things, we are investigating it. And TS has pointed us to this leaf-like shadow/photoshoped image in ambulance picture. I just think that it's too much of a coincidence that Michael used footage from this movie in TII, so he wanted us to go and see the movie, and i feel like we are pretty much in a same position as Catherine <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

L.O.V.E to all!
    I think that is very likely.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• 1.Ok so the body in the coffin wasn't shown because Michael's face was supposedly crushed due to CPR however Latoya contradicts this and says he looked like he was peacefully sleeping
    2.Remember Jermaine said he went on a holiday in Mumbai and said a shopkeeper told him Michael was there a few seconds ago and that he made clothes for him however Jermaine's first trip to Mumbai was in September 2009!
    <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • phyll36phyll36 Posts: 8
    I finally know where he is Im serious he was with linus at the pumpkin patch he and linus are waiting there you have to find the pumpkin patch with linus and he said to wait for him there with linus and then also he said wait for tupac biggie and all the other stars will be there You have to find linus <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    You genius haven't thought linus and his blanket linus will lead you to mj trust me you won't get the "truth" from his brothers at all so stop being stupid enough to tweet them they won't tell you shit matter of fact delete all the beLIEver twitter accounts right now why tweet them when u can be with linus and mj right now they are both there now better hurry none of the brothers have twitter anyway
    And btw jermjackson5 is NOT jermaine jackson its a fake all the jacksons don't have twitter and u dumb asses tweet fake jacksons when u can be with linus charlie b tupac biggie tupac elvis just find linus not jermaine or jackie tito <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
    Calling all beLIEvers if there are other forums like this one tell them the that the jacksons are not on twitter it was just posers that got verified and to delete all beLIEver twitter account immedietely jermjackson5 is not jermaine jermaine jackie and marlon and randy do not have twitter
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    WHAT?
    Jermaine is verified for sure.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Ignore...It's a spam
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    that's a spam. mods will probably delete
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    May i ask who are you Phyll? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

How do you know it's a spam?
    Spam with a registered account and activation link?
    Spam with a registered account and activation link?

Is someone trying to kill me today? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    He seems incoherent anyway.
    I got this from a reliable source jermjackson5 is an imposter a close family friend of the jacksons said so they also told me linus can lead you to mj Not jermaine just delete your twitter accounts find linus its that simple
    Just tell the rest of the believers on twitter that you all know including susiebelieves that its not jermaine or any of the brothers on twitter and delete twitter accounts and find linus y tweet fakes anyway
    phyll, what linus, what are you saying there, i really want to understand what you are posting but it's hard. can you please give more details?
    Just tell the rest of the believers on twitter that you all know including susiebelieves that its not jermaine or any of the brothers on twitter and delete twitter accounts and find linus y tweet fakes anyway

Any proves?
    How we should find Linus?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    we'll get right on it <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
    His name is linus van belt he was close to mj before his death I'm his friend can you tell @SusieBeLIEves @daggonitmj @MrsJacksonx @GauthierTestu@ Pearljr @MjbeLIEve_alive to come to this board mj will come back oct 31st and tell these twitter account to stop tweeting the fake jermaine the real jacksons WOULd answer your tweets these r posers oh tell also @StacyMjxx too
    Ok, that was weird.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Phyll, whatever 'inside information' you want to share, do so in another thread. This is not the right one.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

It doesnt matter what tread just tell all the beLIEvers to dont tweet the fake jacksons anymore period not jermaine jackie tito randy marlon the REAL jacksons would have answered you anyway bring the believers from twitter here to this board kaytee jackson a close jackson fanily friend why have twitter if people bash u anywhere[font=[/font] be patient & wait to hear from linus he's hiding mj
    Can you start a thread in general talk so we can chat there?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It doesnt matter what tread just tell all the beLIEvers to dont tweet the fake jacksons anymore period not jermaine jackie tito randy marlon the REAL jacksons would have answered you anyway bring the believers from twitter here to this board kaytee jackson a close jackson fanily friend why have twitter if people bash u anywhere[font=[/font] be patient & wait to hear from linus he's hiding mj

They can't be fake. Latoya mentioned about her Twitter account on her videos where she added on her Youtube channel. And she's following and making tweets to Jermaine too. Jermaine's account is not fake. Check your "insider" one more time because you could be tricked.
  • julietjuliet Posts: 491
    Thank you for opening this thread & best place for various clues

About Linus,this I really have to check cause I feel so ignorant about this <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->

Thanks guys