Gaga ... a new video ... Judas ... :-(

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited August 2011 in General Discussion

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    man i was on the phone and didn't use the audio and it was scarey don't know if i want to hear it.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Go away Satan <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Go away Satan <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

ohhh wonder if demons can come through the screen?
    energies travel instantly <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • @mac5k Thanks for posting.

It is interesting that the Judas video was released on the 3rd May and on the following day Jermaine (Jackson) went on a negative rant against believers!

J for Jermaine and for Judas

Lady Gaga has got talent! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

With L.O.V.E
  • Oh my .... satan again.

Worldwide, it`s not a common concept. But religious symbols seem to be successful "accessoires", don`t they? It`s all about marketing .... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Le Papillon BleuLe Papillon Bleu Posts: 1,209
    Can't handle that much illuminati <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    ok but wasn't judas a neccesary evil in the plan of redemption? didn't jesus essentially give him permission or the command to do what he did?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I can't handle Ga Ga's videos. Talented, yes. Those illuminati videos, for me, hell no.
    i know what you mean . i can't help it they just creep me out <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    I can't handle Ga Ga's videos. Talented, yes. Those illuminati videos, for me, hell no.

I think I know what you mean. I like her songs and she can can dance but her vids, they are intriguing but also so lurid that I don't know what to think of them.
    The illuminati elements are so intense that sometimes i think it's a parody <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • illuminati or not...this video is fierce (in my honest opinion)