Mini-chat is up again

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
Okay, I reinstalled the mini-chat, to see if it will work faster now. Best way to test is if everyone online could come and chat (board index). If it won't slow down the forum, I can leave it on the index.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    what happened to mini-chat? this morning it was there and ok.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I disabled it when it got busy because it was slowing down again. It's up now.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    is it? I don't see it..............again something wrong with setting or w/me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It is now! Forgot to set the permissions.

[font=Georgia:18j11mwb]And down again. This one isn't working. I'll see if I can find another one later this week.[/font:18j11mwb]

• mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    i believe you can embed a tinychat, it is free and has mics and cams you can have 10 mods and one admin, and if you done like the mic part you can disable it. but like i said it is free,

here <!-- m -->http://tinychat.com/embedmaker.html?room=trees<!-- m -->
This discussion has been closed.