'I Love You' - Dedicated to MJ

peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Yes, I said it. MJ and Diana are most likely in a committed relationship. She dedicated the CD - "I Love You (That's All That Really Matters)" to MJ - in my opinion. It is one of my favorite songs of all time, now.

I love the below picture. Diana was bitten by the MJ love bug - just like MJ was towards her. The rumor is they hooked up during the filming of the movie The Wiz. Ooooh-la-la. "Break of Dawn" baby. I think he was singing to her - "Heaven Can Wait", and on and on. MJ wrote the song - "Muscles" for Diana, and rumor has it - that it was an inside joke between her and MJ that Muscles was the name of his own Personal snake - yet he said it was about his pet reptile snake. LOL!

He talks about marrying her (and they both moving to Switzerland) in a 1982 Ebony Magazine article. He should have kept Muscles in his pocket then and not have gotten Omer's mother pregnant. LOL! This is my opinion only.

Diana was quoted saying - "I will forever be changed after that experience of making The Wiz (whoopie - perhaps - Lol)". MJ must have put it on her.

<!-- m -->http://www.mjcafe.net/mjcafe_board/view ... &sk=t&sd=a<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://emicatalogmarketing.com/dianaross/<!-- m -->

P.S. When MJ and Diana's eyes meet at the J5 HOF Awards when she first bounces onstage, I think they are smiling and are humored by the way (MJ sort of ROCKED on his feet, bobbed/shook his head and smiled a sexy smile) upon Ed Sullivan introducing Diana in the audience. (Then he is seen clapping for her) They say he had an OLD SOUL for a young boy. He was like a grown azz man, and he sort of smiled like - "Yes sir. That's my baby. No sir. Don't mean maybe." LOL! That boy was very mannish. He was claiming her back then at 10 years old. Watch that clip again. I mean, his parents, brothers, Berry Gordy, et al, saw that clip. I bet Mama Kate was like - "my goodness Mikey."

If they are together, I hope they are at peace and happy. Diana always looks like the cat that ate the canary here lately, for real.