EMERGENCY update video from Pearljr ;-)

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:3g9n1djn]

Comments

• robdrobd Posts: 106
    WOW ... could it be ... could it really be happening ...!
  • watch later
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I WISH!!!! It looks like the perfect scenario for MJ to "bam". Oprah and Jackie Jackson I guess have a good contact. Who knows!

It would be just great, but up to this point i am skeptical. Anyway, I keep that door open <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> (goes and starts printing the I told you MJ shirt just in case)
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    it has been playing in the back of my mind the whole time that the ones on the "inside" are gonna end up being people that hoaxers don't like so much. just a funny feeling i have , or someone who no one knows anything about. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    The shows will all be aired next week, the final one on 25 May. That last show has not yet been taped and the contents are being kept a closely guarded secret. It is expected to be much more low key and feature Oprah speaking to her global audience. <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->

It will bring down the curtain on a phenomenon that has dominated the US popular cultural landscape for nearly 25 years. It will leave a chasm in the TV schedules, and a vast audience up for grabs

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2011/may/18/oprah-winfrey-final-shows-star-guests
    From 'Oprah' executive producer Sheri Salata: The final episodes will be 'fantastical, wondrous'

The big day is May 25. What can viewers expect from the final week of shows? Gives us a little tease!

I have to be a little tight-lipped because two of those hours are about surprising her. She is doing her own detective work. Lord only knows if she’ll find out. We’re going to do a last one of Harpo’s Hookups [where she tries to give some people a chance to make their dreams happen]. You can expect to see some of the most memorable guests ever on Oprah’s shows. The two surprise hours are going to be … hmm, let me think of words to describe: fantastical, wondrous.

Elvis + Michael = BAM ? <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2011/04/oprah-executive-producer-sheri-salata-the-final-episodes-will-be-fantastical-wondrous.html
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ --> and <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->

That would be just shocking <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> they can´t do that to the audience, some people could die of a heart attack.
  • For All TimeFor All Time Posts: 259
    I 've seen the video and It's <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> could this be ? I hope so but who knows..they said when Oprah shouts MJ is in da house she is talking about Michael Jordan.But if it's our MJ the world will be in <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I don't think so but I HOPE SO! I'm not expecting a BAM this year but can this be about we're going to get some clues on Oprah's show? We'll wait and see.
  • diana9161diana9161 Posts: 22
    Wow! It's a tantalizing possibility that he'd return on Oprah. At first, I was kind of skeptical about it, but now I really don't know anymore. I mean, it's Michael, so anything is possible.
  • i think the requiem of dreams is a huge clue, but not "mj in the house"! thanks for posting the video <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    dont get hopes up remember <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->
  • i dont believe mj will comeback on Oprah, however i'll keep my eyes open
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    I don't really believe it either. BUT seeing that we all think he isn't, maybe he is. After all it would come as a surprise to everybody including us believers. Now isn't that just what he wants? Nobody ever would think he'd go to Oprah because we all know they don't like each other much. But seeing that this is a world wide watched show and it is pretty much the TV event of the year, it could certainly happen. This will reach millions of viewers at once. PLUS it would steal Oprah's thunder. lol Great way to get back at her <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    so the show start TUE 10am EST?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    oops double post
    I am at the point where I’m seriously starting to believe that almost anything is possible. I’m keeping hope alive. Hope floats <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • So when is the May 25th show going to be tapped and when will it air? Will there be an audience or not? Since they don't have an audience yet for the last show, that could mean there might not be one and that could also mean MJ might BAM...but idk just guessing here.
  • It would be nice if he came back on her show, but I just don't see it happening. Oprah doesn't even like Michael.

But, I guess anything is possible. Does anyone know if her last show is going to be live? I haven't heard anything about it being taped yet.
    Michael, ths song would be the perfect comeback song. I love MJ <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
    [youtube:23d0aip9]
    50 years ago ... on the 25th of May 1961 ... John F. Kennedy's Moon Speech to Congress ...

[youtube:3jt6c9oz]
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    No way would MJ use this opportunity to come back on her show......the manager is orgainisg the surprises, not Oprah. The manager would have to know he is alive first. Would this be appropiate?? Who will benefit from this?? Oprah and only Oprah...ratings. He is not ready to come back yet. Nothing has been achieved with the death threats and the dramas going on behind the scenes...

Again, NO WAY..
    we can dream can’t we <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • 0520-oprah-wrap-party-launch-v2-credit.jpg

Liberian girl?
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    There's Michael.....the man is here!

Oprah-winfrey-final-episode-taping-5.jpg

Just not the one we would like...