Interesting pic posted today on Donte Jackson's blog

looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
On Donte Jackson's blog (which is really great by the way), he post an interesting picture on his page today. <!-- m -->http://dontejackson13.tumblr.com/post/5678405466<!-- m --> Notice a certain can from a certain company that has been linked to MJ through this adventure? And what is the significance? It looks pretty random in the photo. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    tumblr_llinlfWzin1qjp3yqo1_500.jpg
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Okay I found the artist's site: <!-- m -->http://grafik.deviantart.com/<!-- m --> and found the direct link to the picture: <!-- m -->http://grafik.deviantart.com/gallery/?o ... 8#/d1t7oof<!-- m --> b It's titled POSEIDON.

Here is more info on Poseidon:
    Poseidon (Greek: Ποσειδῶν) was the god of the sea, and, as "Earth-Shaker," of earthquakes in Greek mythology.[1] The name of the sea-god Nethuns in Etruscan was adopted in Latin for Neptune in Roman mythology: both were sea gods analogous to Poseidon. Linear B tablets show that Poseidon was venerated at Pylos and Thebes in pre-Olympian Bronze Age Greece, but he was integrated into the Olympian gods as the brother of Zeus and Hades.[1] Poseidon has many children. There is a Homeric hymn to Poseidon, who was the protector of many Hellenic cities, although he lost the contest for Athens to Athena. (Source: <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poseidon<!-- m -->)

You can read a lot more on the linked source. I am not sure if this painting has any direct relation to MJ or if it is a coincidence. *shrugs* What do you think?
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Thank you Miss.Peppers for posting the picture.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    So is that Poseidon with that coke can as litter on his trident?
    my 2 cents worth....undoubtedly coloured by my dislike of fake foods full of additives that poison people.
    Coke is worthless junk polluting the sea of humanity. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    Need to edit...it's only worthless in vitamin and health benefits, as it is a billion dollar company with the lions share of the drink market.
  • It looks like it's an ad/protest of the plethora of trash in the ocean. I see a plastic trash bag to Poseidon's left and a cigarette lighter in the water. It looks Poseidon is trying to say that he is sick of it. The pollution in the oceans is really out if hand, imo. Google the Great Pacific Garbage Patch if you want to read more about part of the problem.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    It's an adventure......a Poseidon Adventure, lol:

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=poseidon+adventure<!-- m -->

Blessings!
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I wasn't sure if this was the right thread to post this (or if it's been posted elsewhere)...but wanted to share what Donte posted on his blog yesterday.  Interesting, since a lot of the forum discussion has focused on 'religion' lately...but, it may not be related.  Either way...I absolutely LOVE his reply and I'm really enjoying his blog.<br /><br />Anonymous asked: I really like you Donte, but you need Jesus. I will pray for you even if you don't want anybody to. I hope you invite him (The lord Jesus) into your life. He loves you, regardless of what you do.<br /><br />hahahahahaha. praise da lord!!!!!(preachers voice). what will jesus do for me that i cannot do for myself? don’t get me wrong i love jesus and everything he stood for, but jesus is not God, God is God and jesus is like our brother because he is the son of God and we are God’s children. in my opinion jesus was no different from you or me. isn’t it strange to you that you think jesus is Lord, and there are those who think the Buddha is Lord, and others who think Krishna is lord. Buddha, Jesus, and Krishna were all prophets, just like you and me :)  i can tell by your message that u use jesus as a means to look down on people and tell them what they need. i’ll be fine anonymous but i appreciate your effort.      when we both die and BOTH go to heaven, we will laugh and remember the time on Earth when u thought you were better than me because of a different belief system. thank you for making my day :) bless you child!(preachers voice) <br /><br />http://dontejackson13.tumblr.com/<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    I love this picture from his blog.......<br /><br />tumblr_lx4v3elPY51qjp3yqo1_500.jpg<br /><br /><br />It's a take off on The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo......God's hand is showing, Adam's hand has been replaced by the pointer.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I find this SO funny.  Especially since I believe Michael is here, behind the computer screen.  <br />Thank you for this post BTC.....awesomely perfect!  <br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />(are you proud of me, lol......I can not only embed a video, I can post a picture!!!! /woohoo/) :lol:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Water, water.....A bit more on Poseidon:<br /><br />http://www.activemind.com/Mysterious/Topics/Atlantis/story.html<br /><br />Atlantis was the domain of Poseidon, god of the sea. When Poseidon fell in love with a mortal woman, Cleito, he created a dwelling at the top of a hill near the middle of the island and surrounded the dwelling with rings of water and land to protect her.<br /><br />Cleito gave birth to five sets of twin boys who became the first rulers of Atlantis. The island was divided among the brothers with the eldest, Atlas, first King of Atlantis, being given control over the central hill and surrounding areas.<br /><br />For generations the Atlanteans lived simple, virtuous lives. But slowly they began to change. Greed and power began to corrupt them. When Zeus saw the immorality of the Atlanteans he gathered the other gods to determine a suitable punishment.<br /><br />Soon, in one violent surge it was gone. The island of Atlantis, its people, and its memory were swallowed by the sea.
  • i think its trying to highlight pollution in the sea in general and how major corporations are the cause.<br /><br />what was also interesting was dontes recent twitter "this is not time for a revolution. a rebelion is needed"<br /><br />he certainly has opinions and an interesting way of looking at the world.
    on 1325827153:
    <br />It's a take off on The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo......God's hand is showing, Adam's hand has been replaced by the pointer.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I find this SO funny.  Especially since I believe Michael is here, behind the computer screen.  <br />Thank you for this post BTC.....awesomely perfect!  <br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />(are you proud of me, lol......I can not only embed a video, I can post a picture!!!! /woohoo/) :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />I love the pic too WishingStar  :lol:...Donte has SO many interesting pics on his blog.  I'd love to sit and have a convo with him, he seems like a very intelligent and interesting guy!  He added a lot more pics today...this one made me LOL:<br /><br />tumblr_lxdu7xfvOp1qjp3yqo1_500.jpg<br /><br /> :lol:  :lol:  :lol:<br /><br />As for your posting abilities....YAY!!!  beerchug  I love you to bits and I'm proud of you on SO many levels  bearhug<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    on 1325904903:
    <br />
    on 1325827153:
    <br />It's a take off on The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo......God's hand is showing, Adam's hand has been replaced by the pointer.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I find this SO funny.  Especially since I believe Michael is here, behind the computer screen.  <br />Thank you for this post BTC.....awesomely perfect!  <br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />(are you proud of me, lol......I can not only embed a video, I can post a picture!!!! /woohoo/) :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />I love the pic too WishingStar  :lol:...Donte has SO many interesting pics on his blog.  I'd love to sit and have a convo with him, he seems like a very intelligent and interesting guy!  He added a lot more pics today...this one made me LOL:<br /><br />tumblr_lxdu7xfvOp1qjp3yqo1_500.jpg<br /><br /> :lol:  :lol:  :lol:<br /><br />As for your posting abilities....YAY!!!  beerchug  I love you to bits and I'm proud of you on SO many levels  bearhug<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />OMGosh.......Dorothy swore, I suppose next she's going to call Toto a real *itch ( I can't do it........type the word, lol),  :lol:<br />So funny... and even more funny that it's on his blog!  Thank you for the encouragement......love you to bits as well......<br /> bearhug  and soon, the merlot will hit the fan  beerchug <br />Love ya............more!<br /><br />Blessings Always<br /><br />PS.......we're not in a TIAI thread, a Back thread.....a dog ate my homework thread?  Dang...not enough merlot! <br />
    LMAO WishingStar...I'm hanging out by the new bar under one of the 7 lights.  Pretty soon, I'm gonna go to the theatre room and check out what's playing on the new 3D TV.  Then I'll head out to the beach and hop on the big bed (top right corner) and watch the stars til I fall asleep.<br /><br />Feel free to meet me in any of those locations  :lol:<br /><br />Do you even know what I'm talking about? LOL...If not, head over to the _ew Back and Front thread and bring some furniture with you  :lol:<br /><br />Looking forward to that Yellow Tail  beerchug<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    on 1325827153:
    <br />I love this picture from his blog.......<br /><br />tumblr_lx4v3elPY51qjp3yqo1_500.jpg<br /><br /><br />It's a take off on The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo......God's hand is showing, Adam's hand has been replaced by the pointer.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I find this SO funny.  Especially since I believe Michael is here, behind the computer screen.  <br />Thank you for this post BTC.....awesomely perfect!  <br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />(are you proud of me, lol......I can not only embed a video, I can post a picture!!!! /woohoo/) :lol:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I love it too.  Funny thing is I was re-reading this thread today and decided to put away some things left over from Christmas, one of which was a book with this picture on the cover!  <br /><br />Some obvious parallels I feel compelled to point out.  The artist's name was MICHAELangelo - (Angel Michael???) and God seems to be transferring his power to Adam/Michael?  Reminds me of the fire that Michael uses to manipulate everyone in Ghosts.  And does not that little pointer hand look more like a white glove?<br /><br />And then there's the matter of Donte's name.....so similar to Dante, another great Master who dealt with the sublime subjects of life.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Donte \d(o)-nte, don-te\ as a boy's name is pronounced DAHN-tee, dahn-TAY. It is of Italian origin, and the meaning of Donte is "lasting". Donté is the phonetic variant of Dante. This form is popular among African-Americans.<br /><br />Donte has 9 variant forms: Dantae, Dantay, Dohntae, Dontae, Dontay, Dontaye, Dontell, Dontey and Dontrell.<br /><br />For more information, see also the related name Dontavius.
  • on 1326562394:
    <br />
    on 1325827153:
    <br />I love this picture from his blog.......<br /><br />tumblr_lx4v3elPY51qjp3yqo1_500.jpg<br /><br /><br />It's a take off on The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo......God's hand is showing, Adam's hand has been replaced by the pointer.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I find this SO funny.  Especially since I believe Michael is here, behind the computer screen.  <br />Thank you for this post BTC.....awesomely perfect!  <br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />(are you proud of me, lol......I can not only embed a video, I can post a picture!!!! /woohoo/) :lol:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I love it too.  Funny thing is I was re-reading this thread today and decided to put away some things left over from Christmas, one of which was a book with this picture on the cover!  <br /><br />Some obvious parallels I feel compelled to point out.  The artist's name was MICHAELangelo - (Angel Michael???) and God seems to be transferring his power to Adam/Michael?  [size=14pt]Reminds me of the fire that Michael uses to manipulate everyone in Ghosts.  And does not that little pointer hand look more like a white glove?<br />[/size]<br />And then there's the matter of Donte's name.....so similar to Dante, another great Master who dealt with the sublime subjects of life.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]TOUCHE Gwynned,I thought at this also,and it's something about that GLOVE ,I can feel it !!!![/size]<br /><br />mj_auction2_glove.jpg<br />prints.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]And since you wrote about MICHELangelo,we all know that Michael loves his work.I'm sure that he went to visit more museum,than enyone else,lol  lolol/ , cause he LOVES ART.[/size]<br /><br />jackson-with-keavin.jpg<br />Michael Jackson at the Houdini's Magic Shop at the Venetian Hotel<br /><br />jackson-with-peggie.jpg<br />Michael Jackson takes time out to visit the Houdini Museum"<br /><br />29q0bhy.jpg<br />MJ IN ITALY<br /><br />In 1988, Michael invited me to be his guest on the BAD Tour that began in Italy. We had private tours of many of the museums in Florence to see the great Michelangelo’s work. The Italian authorities actually shut down parts of the Vatican to give us a private tour, including The Sistine Chapel. While Michael and I were looking at Michelangelo’s David, I stepped away and snapped this photo of Michael. We went on to have a tour of the castings from art students and the academy in an adjacent room. <br /><br /><br />
  • When I saw the image of Poseidon my first thought was "Lundon Bridge and the three keys" in which Paris plays a heroin who saves the earth and protects the sea against pollution of cans and plastic. I remember reading about Coca Cola and plastic pollution (maybe I was more focused because I posted a thread about The Coca Cola Company and development of 'green' bottles some months ago).  <br /><br />[size=12pt]'American Idol' Producer Demanded Anti-Plastic Pollution PSA Be Pulled, Group Alleges (VIDEO) [/size]
    <br /><br />First Posted: 11/15/11 04:25 PM ET Updated: 11/16/11 10:19 AM ET<br /><br /><br />Did "American Idol" producers cave under pressure from a corporate sponsor?<br /><br />After helping to make a public service announcement that encourages the refusal of single-use plastic bags and containers, the production company behind "American Idol" suddenly demanded that the video be removed from YouTube, according to the Plastic Pollution Coalition. The coalition refused but is asking why there was a change of heart.<br /><br />The PSA (shown below) features the top 11 finalists from the 10th season of "American Idol." The contestants, including season winner Scotty McCreery, recorded the video for the Plastic Pollution Coalition's REFUSE campaign and hope to raise $50,000 for the campaign. <br /><br />After posting the video at the end of October, the Plastic Pollution Coalition says it received a letter from the parent company of "American Idol" producer 19 Entertainment, demanding that the PSA be removed on the ground that the coalition lacked the appropriate permission. The coalition also says that the parent company threatened to contact YouTube directly, which might lead to the coalition's losing its YouTube channel, if it didn't comply.<br /><br />The Plastic Pollution Coalition calls 19 Entertainment's reaction to the video an about-face, saying the company was previously on board with the project and, in fact, contributed to the PSA over the past eight months. Daniella Russo, the coalition's co-founder and executive director, explained that there was never a question of getting permission and that 19 Entertainment helped film part of the PSA. <br /><br />Russo wrote in an email, "Plastic Pollution Coalition was not the driving force behind this PSA. This was made in collaboration with American Idol but it was ultimately created by others and then donated."<br /><br />The coalition suggests that the change of heart from the "American Idol" producer might be attributed to one of the program's sponsors. Russo wrote that she spoke with a 19 Entertainment executive who "was seemingly too intimidated to outright name Coca-Cola as the sponsor that put the pressure on them, but went out of his way to insinuate it." She said the executive told her that "you didn't hear it from me" when she asked if Coke was behind the demand to pull the video.<br />Coca-Cola, however, flatly denies the allegation. Susan Stribling, a spokeswoman for Coca-Cola Refreshments USA, told HuffPost, "We did not have any role in that. We did not express any sort of desire for 'American Idol' to take action."<br /><br />A Forbes blog post last week described the reaction to the ad, whether or not Coke is behind it, as a "strange move." The PSA hadn't received many YouTube views, and several other companies in recent memory have been criticized for backpedaling on green issues. "Once something is out there, the worst thing you can do is panic and try to remove it from the public eye," wrote contributor Amy Westervelt.<br /><br />If Coca-Cola did complain about a PSA for a campaign that targets disposable plastics, it would seem to be at odds with the image the soda company is trying to project. At the beginning of November, Coca-Cola began selling white Coke cans as part of a multimillion-dollar campaign to save the world's polar bears.<br /><br />The New York Times reported last week that Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona had made plans last year to ban the sale of disposable plastic water bottles, but the plan was blocked by the top federal parks official after Coca-Cola expressed its concerns. Coca-Cola has reportedly donated $13 million to the parks.<br />19 Entertainment could not immediately be reached for comment.<br /><br />CLARIFICATION: A previous version of this post referred to the REFUSE campaign as a recycling campaign. Rather, its focus is on the refusal of single-use plastics.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/15/american-idol-producer-19-entertainment-anti-plastic-psa_n_1083829.html <br />(VBS.tv video is worth watching). <br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I get excited seeing Michael in Italy  :cry:  bounce/ ....Thanks Apple for sharing this....  bearhug    <br /> <br /><br />At least one nice thing about my country...... :(..in this bad moment... :(<br /><br /><br /><br />Michael is the SUN..... bearhug    moonwalk_/  bearhug <br /><br /><br />
  • Gywnned that's interesting that you mentioned Poseidon was God of the Sea in Atlantis.  Remember the articles we found about the arc being from Atlantis ?  The gold arc fits inside a crystal globe which floats on top of the Great Pyramid and the original one was from Atlantis.    There are also references to Atlantis in Michael's video for  the You Are Not Alone song.  So we have a few references to Atlantis go on.  So Atlantis appears to be something of importance.     
    Unleash The Master Within You.<br />When I use the word “Master” i’m not referring to the slave/master meaning, I use it to describe someone that has mastered any aspect of life, weather it be: Art, Music, Philosophy, Science, Poetry, Meditation, Psychology etc… you can even be a master of love or peace. I know people who are masters at being good parents, masters at serving others, you can even be a master at cleaning toilets, it makes no difference! Choose what you love to do and master it! Regardless if it’s considered honorable or prestigious by other people…you came to Earth to do whatever it is YOU want. In my opinion the worst crime you can commit is doing what other people think you should do. <br /><br />May peace and tranquility be upon you, always.<br /><br />- Donte’ Jackson<br /><br /> /bravo/<br /><br />He always has really cool pics on his blog....<br /><br />tumblr_lxqwuhERZN1qjp3yqo1_500.jpg<br /><br />tumblr_lxqwqigfTI1qjp3yqo1_500.gif<br /><br />tumblr_lxqtlfsb081qjp3yqo1_400.jpg<br /> :lol:  :lol:  :lol:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /><br />
  • I love Donte's blog.
    on 1326604487:
    <br />I love Donte's blog. <br />
    on 1326604487:
    <br />I love Donte's blog. <br />
    <br /><br />I do too.  It's irreverent and clever. 
  • on 1326586119:
    <br />I get excited seeing Michael in Italy  :cry:  bounce/ ....Thanks Apple for sharing this....  bearhug    <br /> <br /><br />At least one nice thing about my country...... :(..in this bad moment... :(<br /><br /><br /><br />Michael is the SUN..... bearhug    moonwalk_/  bearhug <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I am the one who has to THANK YOU  :) ,because you really make me happy  bearhug  bearhug  !!!![/size]
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1326645522:
    <br />
    on 1326586119:
    <br />I get excited seeing Michael in Italy  :cry:  bounce/ ....Thanks Apple for sharing this....  bearhug    <br /> <br /><br />At least one nice thing about my country...... :(..in this bad moment... :(<br /><br /><br /><br />Michael is the SUN..... bearhug    moonwalk_/  bearhug <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I am the one who has to THANK YOU  :) ,because you really make me happy  bearhug  bearhug  !!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />  bearhug    [size=14pt]LOVE YOU  APPLE  ......REALLY !!!![/size]    bearhug
  • tumblr_lxhue3yj6P1qjp3yqo1_250.jpgtumblr_lxhue3yj6P1qjp3yqo2_250.jpg<br />tumblr_lxhue3yj6P1qjp3yqo3_250.jpgtumblr_lxhue3yj6P1qjp3yqo4_250.jpg<br />
    A few of my favorite Masters. Krishna/Buddha/Jesus/Michael.
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Betewn them all my favourite is MICHAEL,of course  ;) !!!![/size]