TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?

1235»

Comments

• JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    I just read it all and even though I knew the purpose of TIAI since some weeks, I am stunned by the work behind it. Thank you for this, I know you are trustworthy and I realy hope others will see and know that as well.

I remember Stevie Wonder at the memorial singing "Never dreamed you'd leave in summer'

In the original lyrics he sings:

You said then you'd be the life in autumn
    Said you'd be the one to see the way
    I never dreamed you'd leave in summer

At the memorial Stevie sings something else, just listen to it again:

You said then you'd be the light in autumn
    Said you'd be the one to lead the way
    I never dreamed you'd leave in summer

That is what he is doing, he is leading us the way, showing us how we could unite and fight the system. He can't do it alone, he needs our help.

It is actually interesting to see for me personally how this has been a journey, an adventure. From a theory about him making a movie, not understanding all the clues that were out there and just guessing what his purpose could be, to opening my eyes and seeing and understanding everything clearly now. I as well thought with the first 2 or 3 redirects that <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m --> was just someone having a laugh at us. But it got more interesting and clear along the way.

I have stated from the beginning that I would support him whatever his reasons would be. Being where I am now, I am even more convinced about that. I am up for the long ride, standing right behind him, who's with me?

I'm with you Souza!!
    Im Game <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    any news? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I'm with you Souza, and support Michael. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    TS, you intrigue me. I just re-read this post and one line jumped out to me that made me think about who you might be. Well not that that's more impt than the message. Love!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    TS, you intrigue me. I just re-read this post and one line jumped out to me that made me think about who you might be. Well not that that's more impt than the message. Love!

i re-read it too. i've got an idea. l.o.v.e.
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    i think that TS intrigues everybody! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    what TS is doing it's great! i luv ya guy! and i do appreciate it .. u opened my eyes for many things.. thank u! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Ok. I gotta sit down and read through all of this. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    While I was re-reading through all parts again, I was feeling impressed but also a little irritated.
    Impressed because the Hoax and its construct of countless bits & bytes is without a doubt the brainchild of a mastermind.

What irritates me is the general acceptance of the Illuminati/NWO fiction as a matter of course.
    I believe that economic leaders worldwide fiddle with (our) money every day - I believe that a majority of politicians handle their own interests prior to the public ones - I believe that the leading point of mass media reports is not necessarily the truth, but ratings and their number of sales.

Briefly worded, I (sadly) don´t think that the abuse of power is a great rarity where it exists.
    And collusive behaviour of individual persons in given cases is for sure not utterly out of question.

Still I don´t believe in a world dominion and the almightiness of a few - more or less "secret" - societies.
    I understand up to a certain point that people want to understand the devious coherences of this globalised world in simple terms,
    but international politics is way too intricate these days to break it down like that and oversimplify things with it.

The NWO belief entails the danger not to promote enlightenment, but more an impalpable fear of the unknown.
    Not every decadent Toga Party in Hollywood is at the same time a matter for political concern.

Does this make me less worthy as a beLIEver now? I hope it doesn´t... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    While I was re-reading through all parts again, I was feeling impressed but also a little irritated.
    Impressed because the Hoax and its construct of countless bits & bytes is without a doubt the brainchild of a mastermind.

What irritates me is the general acceptance of the Illuminati/NWO fiction as a matter of course.
    I believe that economic leaders worldwide fiddle with (our) money every day - I believe that a majority of politicians handle their own interests prior to the public ones - I believe that the leading point of mass media reports is not necessarily the truth, but ratings and their number of sales.

Briefly worded, I (sadly) don´t think that the abuse of power is a great rarity where it exists.
    And collusive behaviour of individual persons in given cases is for sure not utterly out of question.

Still I don´t believe in a world dominion and the almightiness of a few - more or less "secret" - societies.
    I understand up to a certain point that people want to understand the devious coherences of this globalised world in simple terms,
    but international politics is way too intricate these days to break it down like that and oversimplify things with it.

The NWO belief entails the danger not to promote enlightenment, but more an impalpable fear of the unknown.
    Not every decadent Toga Party in Hollywood is at the same time a matter for political concern.

Does this make me less worthy as a beLIEver now? I hope it doesn´t... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Believe it or not there are secret societies.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcKVWWYI ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Believe it or not there are secret societies.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcKVWWYI ... re=related<!-- m -->

I see that political & economical discussions are handled different in different parts of the world.
    Unfortunately I´m not familiar enough with the U.S. legal system and local business sciences to participate in this one.

With all due respect to this gentleman as a former priest and to everyone else who may feel different –
    but it simply runs down cold my spine while hearing words like „Antichrist“ nestled in factual statements.

A scriptural terminology sounds more dramatic but it also heads sanitary and potentially solid arguments in a direction
    where they don´t sound objective any more.

I succeeded to remain on the sidelines regarding the NWO/Illuminati topics so far.
    And I feel that´s for the better.
    Will have to take a look at this later.