Who could it the finale guest be???

Comments

• Please don't take this wrong but I hope you all know that by tuning into Oprah you will be helping her to break her record that was set by Michael. I highly doubt Michael will return on that show. But, I understand your anxiousness.

I won't be tuning in - sorry, Michael. If you want my attention you'll have to give me a better sign.

Anyway, I was thinking. She will probably have the ones on her show that she helped give a boost to, like Dr OZ, Dr Phil, etc. She will have a time of reflection, maybe give a gimpse of her favorite shows and then she'll probably turn to her staff members and say "YOU GET A CAR, AND YOU GET A CAR, etc., etc., etc"!

I'll read about it after the fact. I appreciate that you will keep us all updated. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
    Please don't take this wrong but I hope you all know that by tuning into Oprah you will be helping her to break her record that was set by Michael. I highly doubt Michael will return on that show. But, I understand your anxiousness.

I won't be tuning in - sorry, Michael. If you want my attention you'll have to give me a better sign.

Anyway, I was thinking. She will probably have the ones on her show that she helped give a boost to, like Dr OZ, Dr Phil, etc. She will have a time of reflection, maybe give a gimpse of her favorite shows and then she'll probably turn to her staff members and say "YOU GET A CAR, AND YOU GET A CAR, etc., etc., etc"!

I'll read about it after the fact. I appreciate that you will keep us all updated. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

But all of those people have already been on during the surprise shows, Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil, Nate. They were already on, today in fact. So I doubt it would be them.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. I don't feel that if MJ were to be on the show, it would be live. I think it would be an interview, like before, or like she did with Lisa Marie. I don't think there would be a live audience there. Just my opinion.

I can't think of any other way the BAM would happen. Unless at the Conrad Murray trial?

Now this is crazy, but I bet some have thought about this. Is there any way on earth that CM could be MJ in disguise? I know CM is a lot taller, but could he be wearing some type of platform shoe, or some type of stilts, like construction people wear to paint ceilings, etc.? It just seems so bizarre, that CM has been at the cemetary, doing that weird message on youtube, and now being seen at Disneyland, of all places.

Who in their right mind would be seen at a person's grave that they were accused of killing????
    Well, I just read that the big reveal is Oprah herself. She just reflects on past shows, past guests, and her philosophy in life and her show. Some celebs were in the audience, like Will Smith, and others, but just regular non celeb people were there too. So, how can that be something that will blow our minds? What a let down, unless this isn't true?
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Seriously? All that "media hype" just for Oprah?? If it's true, then I have lost some respect for her, but maybe, just maybe, it's not the truth...lets hope anyway, still not sure whether I believe it would be Michael though.
  • ignisaeternusignisaeternus Posts: 553
    Well, I just read that the big reveal is Oprah herself. She just reflects on past shows, past guests, and her philosophy in life and her show. Some celebs were in the audience, like Will Smith, and others, but just regular non celeb people were there too. So, how can that be something that will blow our minds? What a let down, unless this isn't true?
    And you know what- I just tweeted that the other day- that Oprah's big last guest will be _HERSELF. She is a HUGE self promoter- look who is on the cover of her magazines. I am sure in her mind she is the BIGGEST SURPRISE.
  • Please don't take this wrong but I hope you all know that by tuning into Oprah you will be helping her to break her record that was set by Michael. I highly doubt Michael will return on that show. But, I understand your anxiousness.

But all of those people have already been on during the surprise shows, Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil, Nate. They were already on, today in fact. So I doubt it would be them.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. I don't feel that if MJ were to be on the show, it would be live. I think it would be an interview, like before, or like she did with Lisa Marie. I don't think there would be a live audience there. Just my opinion.

I can't think of any other way the BAM would happen. Unless at the Conrad Murray trial?

Now this is crazy, but I bet some have thought about this. Is there any way on earth that CM could be MJ in disguise? I know CM is a lot taller, but could he be wearing some type of platform shoe, or some type of stilts, like construction people wear to paint ceilings, etc.? It just seems so bizarre, that CM has been at the cemetary, doing that weird message on youtube, and now being seen at Disneyland, of all places.

Who in their right mind would be seen at a person's grave that they were accused of killing????

I know most will say no, CM cannot be MJ. But, I'm of the minority like you who says "perhaps". Wouldn't that be a huge surprise? Sometimes we see CM and he's a lighter color, sometimes darker, sometimes spotted. Sometimes he looks different. Who knows but the truth will prevail so we just need to pay attention and see it through to the end.

Blessings on you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I don't think Michael will be there face to face with Oprah. If and I said If, he is the big big surprise, he probably will be talking by satelite, or skype. He will not be there persay. I don't know about this, I been having mixed feelings about this. I honestly hope God can grant us Michael so he can show us he is doing fine, and he can explain why he hoaxed his death.
  • angelbabe1angelbabe1 Posts: 42
    Hi I live in the Chicago area and just watched the local late news and they interviewed people leaving todays final show. There were no guests and no surprises, just Oprah herself for the hour. Few of the ladies they interviewed were very impressed with the show, one said she cried most of the show. So we shall see how it all ends tomorrow, maybe, I just might be busy when its on. Take Care
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    The show is about Oprah and her show, "how she changed the world", etc., crap like that she supposedly has accomplished for others during those years. She might have done things, but it is definitely exaggerated a lot. I guess americans got nothing to do........., or spend money on something more useful.
    THERE IS NO WAY MICHAEL WILL APPEAR ON HER GOOD BY SHOW AND SAY "HI PEOPLE, I AM BACK FROM HIDING CAUSE I AM THE BIGGEST SURPRISE FOR HER, AND THANK YOU OPRAH YOU "MADE THAT CHANGE",I JUST WANTED TO DO IT MYSELF BUT I WAS HOAXING,SO YOU GOT RECOGNITION FOR THAT" AND KISS HER............. NO FUCKING WAY. GUYS, FORGET ABOUT IT. WHO THE HELL IS SHE? TOO LITTLE FOR MICHAEL TO BE HER PARTY SURPRISE. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Yeh, I just saw that too....what a big disappointment that is...Oh well. MJ is too good for her show anyhow... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • I had a feeling that this is how her last show would be, although I did think it would be a little more of a walk down memory lane. It sounds like she will be spending a lot of time thanking people and according to an MSN article I just read, Stedman makes another appearance.
  • Oprah being the finale guest sounds kinda boring to me <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Still hope she has a little surprise for us <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Maybe Oprah will make an extra surprise episode.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Is it Wednesday today already in Chicago?
    Well knock me over with a feather. What a disapointment. I didn't figure MJ would be on it, but a tiny part of me was hoping, at least for some type of clue if nothing else.

I am really depressed. Now all those stupid Jermaine tweets are entering my head. Why in the hell would he tweet about the hoax or NON hoax after two frickin' years? Is he just trying to some how promote his book? I mean, you know the family knew about us all before now.

So, where do we go from here? Just wait for the trial? And did it ever say who the "surprise" witness the prosecution had that the defense did not know about?

And just one more thing. IF he really died, then why didn't they have an open casket? He supposedly had full makeup, he wasn't disfigured or anything like that. So why not let his fans see him? James Brown's casket was open, I believe even Elvis was too. Because MJ was not really in that casket, that's why, right???!!!!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow! What a great episode to end with! Oprah talking about herself. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well knock me over with a feather. What a disapointment. I didn't figure MJ would be on it, but a tiny part of me was hoping, at least for some type of clue if nothing else.

I am really depressed. Now all those stupid Jermaine tweets are entering my head. Why in the hell would he tweet about the hoax or NON hoax after two frickin' years? Is he just trying to some how promote his book? I mean, you know the family knew about us all before now.

So, where do we go from here? Just wait for the trial? And did it ever say who the "surprise" witness the prosecution had that the defense did not know about?

And just one more thing. IF he really died, then why didn't they have an open casket? He supposedly had full makeup, he wasn't disfigured or anything like that. So why not let his fans see him? James Brown's casket was open, I believe even Elvis was too. Because MJ was not really in that casket, that's

MeandMyShadow-You really could not have stated it much better! I believe the closed casket says it all.....how much clearer can it be, really?

As for Oprah, it is a huge disappointment. From an emotional standpoint, I also feel that she owes it to MJ, as a form of retribution, to assist him with his BAM. However, I have a feeling he has that covered. Plus, it really doesn't surprise me at this point, she would opt to go out as she has---it is human nature to toot your own horn when you are that important, I guess. Also, from MJ's perspective.....would he really want to involve her? I think not! Plus, even though I can purport not to personally know the man......I have a feeling he is decent and would not interfere with anyone else's fame or limelight. So, even though I really feel it is not the appropriate time for him to make his comeback (per his ultra important time line)........we have also got to consider the fact that many news worthy events have been occurring that he may not wish to compete with

the Royal Wedding, Bin Laden, Oprah etc.

I am excited to see progress being made in Las Vegas! That is eye opening, especially as economically depressed as that city and the world is. I find it incredible to finally see LV get an MJ presence----a big one at that with the in-residence Immortal World Tour and now the re-creation of Neverland there. Fantastic and about time! It was so depressing to vacation in LV and not see anything MJ!!!!
    Vegas has always been fantastic but now it will be ultimate fun!

Two cheers for MJ! Yay!!!!!
    <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    As for Oprah, it is a huge disappointment. From an emotional standpoint, I also feel that she owes it to MJ, as a form of retribution, to assist him with his BAM.
    Maybe Michael doesn't need her retribution. Maybe Oprah should beg forgiveness first. If he came on Oprah most population of this planet would have missed his big bam. To me as i 'm sure for most outside USA she is a nobody. I heard about her BECAUSE of Michael Jackson. She should thank him. Glad she's done.
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    As for Oprah, it is a huge disappointment. From an emotional standpoint, I also feel that she owes it to MJ, as a form of retribution, to assist him with his BAM.
    Maybe Michael doesn't need her retribution. Maybe Oprah should beg forgiveness first. If he came on Oprah most population of this planet would have missed his big bam. To me as i 'm sure for most outside USA she is a nobody. I heard about her BECAUSE of Michael Jackson. She should thank him. Glad she's done.

I've herd of her, but here in Dubai only one channel (as far as i know) is showing Oprah. I was trying SOOOOOOOO to find out if they will air her last show here and i couldn't figure it out. On her website it says that it was supposed to be aired here, but i still didn't find it.
    So yeah i think the BAM should be worldwide, everyone (the more the better) should be able to see it, that's what i believe in. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I agree with the majority.....if MJ should ever choose to BAM he will do so on his own accord and it will be done in real time---meaning that it will hit the news at the same time for every time zone and he will rely on no other celebrity to do so. Most likely he will do so on a major news network like CNN. For all we know he could own his own media conglomerate and BAM on that?!?!?!?!?
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Since I missed Oprah's final show and I am watching it now. I am listening to her talk. It's like Michael is speaking through her. You know how God use people to help others. I feel that MJ is doing the same with Oprah. I saw some of the show on her website and she mentions "The Yellow brick Road." IMO.
  • As much as I would have gone wild had MJ returned on Oprah, I am sort of glad that he didn't. After all, Oprah would have had a hard time sharing the spotlight with the King of Pop after he reveals himself to the world. She would have asked him dumb questions like, "So how do feel having faked your death for almost 2 years?' As he begins to answer the question, Oprah butts in, "That reminds me of when I...." Second question, "Michael, how much did you miss your children while you were gone?" He starts to talk about just how much he missed them, when Oprah interrupts with, "Yes, I know just how you must've felt. Well, when I was Paris's age,........." "Michael, how did you feel when you saw Eddie Casio and Teddy Riley on my show?" Michael starts to discuss his surrogate family and TR's involvement in the hoax, when Oprah cuts him off and says, "What a fantastic show it was. If it wasn't for me, they would have never been interviewed by anyone else." So, good riddence to the big, sometimes, small, sometimes very big again, "O".

Michael, you will come back in your own time. <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    As much as I would have gone wild had MJ returned on Oprah, I am sort of glad that he didn't. After all, Oprah would have had a hard time sharing the spotlight with the King of Pop after he reveals himself to the world. She would have asked him dumb questions like, "So how do feel having faked your death for almost 2 years?' As he begins to answer the question, Oprah butts in, "That reminds me of when I...." Second question, "Michael, how much did you miss your children while you were gone?" He starts to talk about just how much he missed them, when Oprah interrupts with, "Yes, I know just how you must've felt. Well, when I was Paris's age,........." "Michael, how did you feel when you saw Eddie Casio and Teddy Riley on my show?" Michael starts to discuss his surrogate family and TR's involvement in the hoax, when Oprah cuts him off and says, "What a fantastic show it was. If it wasn't for me, they would have never been interviewed by anyone else." So, good riddence to the big, sometimes, small, sometimes very big again, "O".

Michael, you will come back in your own time. <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I laughed really laughed, thanks!
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    So the big surprise is Oprah herself???? What a huge ego she must have to do something like that! It is simply astonishing!!!
    About what you guys say about BAMS day, that he will pick a time where everybody will be able to watch...I don't totally agree. I am from Europe, and when the media announced his death it was really late over here and most of the poeple have known he had died only in the news the next morning....
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Emotional ending. that's all I really watched. I wish her the best, but I am totally through with her. Not a word about how Michael's interview gave her the best rating of any televised event in history. How could she FORGET THAT? She couldn't; however her self righteousness would not allow her to mention it. Bah humbug <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->