Michael.........The Fountain Of Youth ?!?!

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:3f22209s]

Comments

• Thanks purelove for posting this video, very interesting. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    It always amaze me how quickly people make videos just about anything. Most of the time without taking time to do research. But most are entertained! <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    This video is about what appeared yesterday on a hoax website after the countdown going on for almost two years was over...Do you think we should take these clues seriously (foutain of youth, saundlers etc.)? Nobody seems to have paid attention to this countdown on this forum (no threads about it), I must say I don't take it very seriously either. I still just wanted to know what you knew about this website and why you don't believe/believe it could be nonsense....Thx.
    <!-- w -->www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com<!-- w -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This video is about what appeared yesterday on a hoax website after the countdown going on for almost two years was over...Do you think we should take these clues seriously (foutain of youth, saundlers etc.)? Nobody seems to have paid attention to this countdown on this forum (no threads about it), I must say I don't take it very seriously either. I still just wanted to know what you knew about this website and why you don't believe/believe it could be nonsense....Thx.
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com<!-- m -->

It was discussed for 12 pages on this forum. I think you missed it. Here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=267&t=17759<!-- l --> And here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=267&t=19249<!-- l -->

Do I believe this web-page is related with Michael. NO.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thanks purelove for posting this video, very interesting. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

YW. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    It was discussed for 12 pages on this forum. I think you missed it. Here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=267&t=17759<!-- l --> And here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=267&t=19249<!-- l -->

Do I believe this web-page is related with Michael. NO.[/quote]

Yep, I totally missed that <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Thanx for the links!
  • diana9161diana9161 Posts: 22
    Can't believe someone already made a video about this. It's interesting although not very well documented. Thanks for sharing! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->