Michael Jackson's Kids Wear Mysterious Jewelry

Michael Jackson's Kids Wear Mysterious Jewelry

Posted Wed May 25th, 2011 - 12:45 AM EDT
Prince, Paris and Blanket grab Starbucks, while the two oldest kids wear some mysterious jewelry

(On this page there is a photo of Blanket's t-shirt and it has a pirate on it, which reminds me of the
michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com website, it won't post on here so here is the link) <!-- m -->http://www.x17online.com/gallery/view_g ... 17&index=8<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.x17online.com/gallery/view_g ... 7&index=10<!-- m -->

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I CAN'T SEE WHAT EXACTLY THEY WEAR, it is too small & far. How do you know it is mysterious?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    It looks like LEGO Pirates......
  • Blanket is wearing a Lego version of Pirates of the Caribbean and in this movie they were looking for the fountain of youth which made me think of michaeljacksonfakedddeath.com
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hmm linked to the thread forever ago that had the murry at starbucks thing? i hope we start seeing things in the cream on the coffee again. speaking of coffee, don't think i got enough this morning.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    They're talking about the necklaces which both Prince and Paris wear. Wish we had a closer shot to take a closer look at those necklaces.
  • http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/prince_paris_blanket_starbucks_necklace_bracelet_atomic_symbol_052511.php

Atomic-Necklace.jpg

"Michael Jackson's kids Prince, Paris and Blanket grabbed Frappuccinos at Starbucks Tuesday in Studio City. The trio were accompanied by a nanny and bodyguard for the outing.

Paris and Prince wore large medallions around their necks -- with a mysterious symbol. They also sported Shambhala bead bracelets. But upon further investigation, it appears the symbol on the necklaces is the atomic symbol ... perhaps they won a science award at school? They attend the prestigious Buckley School in Sherman Oaks."

I had been wondering about these necklaces since I saw the first pics of the kids wearing them. I'm glad we finally got a close up to see what the design is. So the article says it is the atomic symbol.

Ok, so I just saw this article then somebody on Twitter tweeted this article

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/23-fascinating-facts-about-the-number-twentythree-437520.html

23 fascinating facts about the number twenty-three

In another thread which I can't seem to find at the moment, somebody posted a pic of part of the MICHAEL album cover which shows a 23

23onMichaelCD.jpg

So in the article about the fascinating facts about the number 23, a couple of things caught my eye and I will put those parts of the article below.

1) 23 is one of the most commonly cited prime numbers - a number that can only be divided by itself and one. Twenty three is the lowest prime that consists of consecutive digits. Primes have been described as the "atoms" of mathematics - the building blocks of the world of numbers. An American businessman has put up a US$1m (£500,000) prize for the first mathematician to find a pattern in primes - a problem known as the Riemann hypothesis.

9) Few hold 23 in more esteem than the followers of Discordianism, a self-declared religion based on the premise that discord and chaos are the building blocks of life. For Discordianists, 23 is the Holy Number and a tribute to the goddess Eris, who surveys a world of chaos. The mantra invoked by Discordianists for the Holy Number is "Invert The Pyramid". If you invert the sentence one letter at a time - eg "dinvert the pyramid", "id invert the pyram" etc - it takes 22 chants, finished by the line "The Pyramid Inverts" to make 23. The last line is called "the final energy releaser". Discordianism is described by some followers as "a joke disguised as a religion disguised as a joke"

The lines in bold were done by me for emphasis. So in point 1 above it says "Primes have been described as the "atoms" of mathematics - the building blocks of the world of numbers." We know how Michael loves numerology.

In point 9 above it talks about inverting the pyramid, and we know that Michael is trying to turn the pyramid upside down. Also I don't know if anybody remembers, but way back when TNZ (NOT TMZ) had a blog post that talked about discordianism.

The pic from his album has the number 23 on it, and today is the 23rd month since he disappeared.

There may be a connection here with all this if anybody is willing to look into it further, idk.

Much Love & Light,

Touched By An Angel
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Does Coke own Starbucks?

And there's Paris with the watch again.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    jacksonnecklace052411_02.jpg
    http://www.x17online.com/gallery/galleries/MJackson052411_X17/full/jacksonnecklace052411_02.jpg

Ressembles a seastar / starfish (and shema / star of David).
    In Christian symbolism the Starfish represents the Virgin Mary (Stella Maris which means Star of the Sea) who lovingly creates safe travel over troubled waters and is also seen as an emblem of salvation during trying times. The star as well as the Starfish are seen as celestial symbols and as such, they represent infinite divine love. In addition to love, the Starfish also holds characteristics such as guidance, vigilance, inspiration, brilliance and intuition.
    http://www.whats-your-sign.com/love-symbol-animal.html
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    jacksonnecklace052411_02.jpg
    http://www.x17online.com/gallery/galleries/MJackson052411_X17/full/jacksonnecklace052411_02.jpg

Ressembles a seastar / starfish (and shema / star of David).
    In Christian symbolism the Starfish represents the Virgin Mary (Stella Maris which means Star of the Sea) who lovingly creates safe travel over troubled waters and is also seen as an emblem of salvation during trying times. The star as well as the Starfish are seen as celestial symbols and as such, they represent infinite divine love. In addition to love, the Starfish also holds characteristics such as guidance, vigilance, inspiration, brilliance and intuition.
    http://www.whats-your-sign.com/love-symbol-animal.html

Thank God that we have you Grace. Thank you. Now we know what the symbol means on their necklace. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    The issue with blurry pictures is that we don't know what it is - they are made like that so we won't know... LOL
    The jewelry does indeed ressemble the atomic symbol, too.
    However, interesting are the kids in these pics and their charisma of being very strong personalities that is coming across.
    Nice to see.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    "Someone's" planning what those kids wear I agree--watches, t-shirt designs, jewelry. Here's the atomic symbol.
    400_F_11291041_SjiIsHEPnIxwmF1V9TgWU94cVpBOGMIZ.jpg
    And about the bracelets.
    Sambhala (this is the form found in the earliest Sanskrit manuscripts of Kalacakra texts; the Tibetans usually transliterated this as "Shambhala") (Tib. bde 'byung) is a Sanskrit term of uncertain derivation. Commonly it is understood to be a "place of peace/tranquility/happiness". Shakyamuni Buddha is said to have taught the Kalachakra tantra on request of King Dawa Sangpo of Shambhala; the teachings are also said to be preserved there. Shambhala is believed to be a society where all the inhabitants are enlightened, actually a Buddhist Pure Land, centered by a capital city called Kalapa.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shambhala<!-- m -->
    So what would be MJ's message in all this--he wants us all to understand the basic structure of the universe and be in an enlightened understanding state? IDK
  • ATOMIC SYMBOL
    atomicsymbol2.jpg atomicsymbol1.jpg

CLOSEUP OF NECKLACE SYMBOL

atomicnecklacecloser.jpg

I think for once the article that claimed it was the atomic symbol is right.

Sea stars or star fish normally have five arms. The necklace has 6 arms or points and also has the dot in the center.

starfish3.jpg starfish2.jpg starfish1.jpg
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    the last line of the article says something about them goin to acting class. and then something about following in their fathers footsteps. i get the feeling it doesn't just mean in show business but specifically acting.
    TBAA, I think you are right about the symbol despite there are many starfish with more than 5 arms - however the most common known ones do have 5 arms.
    If we assume that the kids do play a role - as it is obvious that those "presentations to paparazzi" are planned, choreographed and styled - we may also assume that their dresses and accessories would have a meaning.
    If we assume there is a message to be transported, it must be a message that is understood - otherwise the effort is senseless. So - commonly recognizable symbols - atomic model, not seastar.
    The kids KNOW "somebody's watching me" and act accordingly and ARE prepared.
    Who would wear a necklace with an atomic symbol at their age - well, only if this were an award in physics or a personal memory or if there was a different meaning.

The atomic symbol shows 6 elliptical orbits around one center.
    6+1 = ...
    6 orbits and one center...

The Atomium in Belgium comes into mind, too. Consisting of "fat dots" and tunnels in between.
    230px-Atomium_20-08-07.jpg
    The Atomium is a monument in Brussels, originally built for Expo '58, the 1958 Brussels World's Fair. Designed by André Waterkeyn, it stands 102-metres (335 ft) tall. It has nine steel spheres connected so that the whole forms the shape of a unit cell of an iron crystal magnified 165 billion times.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomium

Much to say about Brussels. What's new is this city logo:
    Brussels-logo.gif
    http://old.ja-ye.org/Main/CompetitionImages/Brussels-logo.gif

Hoaxwise? Hmmm. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • The atomic symbol shows 6 elliptical orbits around one center.
    6+1 = ...
    6 orbits and one center...

EXACTLY!!! I remember TS telling us in one of his updates about the number 7 and how it represented God in the center surrounded by 6 equal circles all touching each other and the center circle. This could very well be the meaning of this symbol! Everything made of atoms (God)? I think this is worth investigating further.

Blessings,
    Carol aka Touched By An Angel
  • 4-9. Why Does 7 Represent Perfection?

God has infinite wisdom, and has reasons for everything He does. Therefore, why does the number 7 represent perfection: was it just a random number, drawn out of a hat—or is there a reason for it?

Man-made things are often based on squares, rectangles, and/or other 90 degree changes in direction (boxes, books, doors, walls, buildings, etc). Things that God made in nature are usually based on circles and curves, but not 90 degree angles (eyes, flowers, fruits, planets, orbits, etc). In fact, when geologists or archaeologists find something that is square or rectangle, they are almost certain that it’s man-made.

A circle is a perfect and complete curve. But what does the number 7 have to do with a circle? Take 7 circles of the same size (like seven identical coins): put one in the centre, and the rest around the centre. You will find that all 7 circles are contacting each other; if you remove 1, or add 1, it will not work. Also, the perimeter of the seven circles is the same shape (circle) as the 7 smaller shapes; so the pattern could be repeated endlessly.

7circles.jpg

Thus 7 represents God’s complete and perfect system: He is in the centre, and is in direct contact with all 6 around the centre. This system can also be seen in the creation story, as well as the Ten Commandments: there are 6 days for man, and 1 day for God—the 7th (see Genesis 1 & 2; Exodus 20:8-11). In this 7 system, God is the leader.

However, Satan comes along and decides to remove God, then all you have left is 6; and he takes over as the new leader. But he re-arranges the 6 into a pyramid, with him on top and layers below; no longer is everyone in direct contact with the leader. This is also an accurate representation of the people (bottom) being afraid of the government (top). Like the circles, the perimeter is the same shape (triangle) as the 6 smaller shapes.

666Triangles.jpg

If you turn the pyramid system upside down, you have a system where the government (bottom) is afraid of the people (top): V for Vendetta. And the 666 has been turned into a 999!

999Triangles.jpg

This system is not as good as the first system (7 circles); but it is much better than the 666 system. Nevertheless, the 7 circles system can’t possibly exist as long as there are people who don’t want God (all the circles around the centre have to be in contact with the centre, or else it’s neither perfect nor complete); so we can’t expect that to happen until God sets up His own eternal kingdom (see 4-25). The struggle right now is between the 666 system, the New World Order (NWO)—and the 999 system, where the people control the government (army of LOVE).

This is what I was referring to in my last post about 6 around 1=7

Love & Light
    Carol
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Round Sterling Silver Plate Necklace
    Keep your loved ones close to your heart with this beautiful sterling silver plate necklace

atomic_necklace-p177261717664029358x2uv9_400.jpg
  • Dang, I really suck using the Paint program. Excuse my ugly graphic but perhaps you can see what I was attempting to show. I used the 7 circle image that TS gave us in that redirect thread that I post from above, and tried to draw the orbital lines around the circles like the atomic symbol. My lines are off, but you can see how these lines in turn make the same pattern of a new star shape around the center just like the atomic symbol does.

atomicsymbol1.jpg God7-1.jpg

CLOSEUP OF NECKLACE SYMBOL

atomicnecklacecloser.jpg

I don't know, anybody have any thoughts on this? Also wondered what was thought about my first post in this thread where I quoted the article about fascinating facts on the number 23.

" 23 is one of the most commonly cited prime numbers - a number that can only be divided by itself and one. Twenty three is the lowest prime that consists of consecutive digits. Primes have been described as the "atoms" of mathematics - the building blocks of the world of numbers. An American businessman has put up a US$1m (£500,000) prize for the first mathematician to find a pattern in primes - a problem known as the Riemann hypothesis."

AND

"Few hold 23 in more esteem than the followers of Discordianism, a self-declared religion based on the premise that discord and chaos are the building blocks of life. For Discordianists, 23 is the Holy Number and a tribute to the goddess Eris, who surveys a world of chaos. The mantra invoked by Discordianists for the Holy Number is "Invert The Pyramid". If you invert the sentence one letter at a time - eg "dinvert the pyramid", "id invert the pyram" etc - it takes 22 chants, finished by the line "The Pyramid Inverts" to make 23. The last line is called "the final energy releaser". Discordianism is described by some followers as "a joke disguised as a religion disguised as a joke""

Sooooo, the first part of the article on the number 23 that I quoted from mentions "atoms" and the second part mentions turning the pyramid upside down. Which also fits in with the post from TS where the 7 circle graphic came from.

Any thoughts?

Much Love,
    Carol
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    7circles.jpg

Interesting connection.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    In my opinion it looks like one of the nuke/atomic necklaces for Japan disaster. I will try to find similar pendants.
  • An atomic symbol could also have a spiritual meaning that MJ's kids are his source of energy and inspiration or vice versa: MJ is their source of energy and inspiration.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    The scientist in me tells it appears to be the atomic symbol as well.

As for the number 23....

Here is a Wiki page on the 23 enigma: <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma<!-- m -->

Ever seen the movie with Jim Carrey? It's very good: "The Number 23" <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481369/<!-- m -->

<!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->

P.S. watch the Special Features on the dvd if you get a chance
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    seems to be the symbol for an atom. I found some that reminds of taht necklace on Sazzle....but not that one.
    But just like someone said, its probably something they got at school. It's almost time for sumemr break, and its probably some kind of award, in science, chemistry or something like that.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I can not see anything crisp, <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> ... I will end well <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

ciegos-2.gif
    What the tabloids are making out of it - copy, paste, add some more drama:
    The chain the children are carrying around their neck? A memory of her father. Paris tied this amulet around the wrist of the "King of Pop" at the open coffin. Since then, the children wear the same jewelry. Day and night.