Were the jacksons on oprah?

loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
were any of the jackson family on oprah last show ???? <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Comments

• NO THEY WEREN'T
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    No guests or surprises were on the last show. Just past memories and "until we meet again" her last words.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    and we were making such a big issue of her last show
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    well i told you many many times <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> but there's a trend to call people negative when they don't tie this hoax to all things and events of the world wide earth <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> also don't expect cirque du soleil lol.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    well i told you many many times <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> but there's a trend to call people negative when they don't tie this hoax to all things and events of the world wide earth <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> also don't expect cirque du soleil lol.

I don't expect return at all. But the worst part is, if that happens, we will never know the truth.If people have a point of view to express, it should not be the only one that flatters others.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    But the worst part is, if that happens, we will never know the truth
    I know. There is no other way of knowing the truth....
    Wasn't Pearl Jr saying something about Oprah and Mj's return? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    the last thing I expect is CDS
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    But the worst part is, if that happens, we will never know the truth
    I know. There is no other way of knowing the truth....
    Wasn't Pearl Jr saying something about Oprah and Mj's return? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    Yes, it was because O said, "MJ's in the house", and the same MJ hoax music was playing on her show in the background.

But you know, I don't think we should ever despair. All these times people have thought MJ's going come this date or that occasion, and nothing seemed to happen. But actually important clues were still given every time, like more breadcrumbs (confirmations MJ is alive) on the forest trail, or should I say on the yellow brick road. This is one crazy agonizing l-o-n-g road, but hey we're all together!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    for me it just shows her for what she is......i will never forget the way she interviewed lmp on her show,and the disrespectful remarks lmp made.i personally dont like oprah,but again its only my opinion...xxxx <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->