Jermaine Jackson on YOU ARE NOT ALONE (video)

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Jermaine Jackson on YOU ARE NOT ALONE: Michael Through a Brother's Eyes

[youtube:2nir4273]

Comments

• Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Simon and schuster published books of Latoya and Janet as well as Ian Halperin (the one who predicted Michael's "death" in December 2008).
    But they also published a book of this FB Diane Demon (Be Careful Who You Love on July 28th 2009) This BEAST has no limits <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

By the way, why Latoya is not promoting her book "Starting Over"? Or did i miss it?
  • In a way if Michael would have been really dead that would have been very nice of Jermaine to honor Michael by telling the truth about him. We all know Michael is alive, and I am wondering why he is writing a book? I guess the same way Katherine wrote a book, money... this is what I feel, I may be wrong.
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    In a way if Michael would have been really dead that would have been very nice of Jermaine to honor Michael by telling the truth about him. We all know Michael is alive, and I am wondering why he is writing a book? I guess the same way Katherine wrote a book, money... this is what I feel, I may be wrong.
    I feel the same way. And to answer your question Why is he writing a book - Because he does not know anything.
    That's the only reasonable explanation I can think of.
    But if you provide me with the other one, it would be greatly appreciated.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Clear the name, "misconception people have had". I just don't think Michael will be back after "was, was, was, was,was........" past verbs. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    Clear the name, "misconception people have had". I just don't think Michael will be back after "was, was, was, was,was........" past verbs. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Why not? Michael has a lot of reasons to come back. To surprise his older brother, for example lol
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    The only thing I find interesting is the title of the book. The video says the title is "You Are Not Alone: Michael Through a Brother's Eyes" but Jermaine says it as "You Are Not Alone Michael: Through a Brother's Eyes." That changes the whole meaning of the title in my opinion. Could be nothing but I just find it curious.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Is it normal for him to say "give justice to his memories"? Why didn't he say "give justice to his memory"? Why need to use plural?
  • In a way if Michael would have been really dead that would have been very nice of Jermaine to honor Michael by telling the truth about him. We all know Michael is alive, and I am wondering why he is writing a book? I guess the same way Katherine wrote a book, money... this is what I feel, I may be wrong.
    I feel the same way. And to answer your question Why is he writing a book - Because he does not know anything.
    That's the only reasonable explanation I can think of.
    But if you provide me with the other one, it would be greatly appreciated.

I think Jermaine is in the hoax, he needed his brother to help him. Why all the slip ups? left us way back to the airport, and this is it, it is not it, it is not the final curtain. I don't understand what he was saying.. For me this was all slip ups. Unless he wanted to play with our heads.. That is another idea..
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    all i know is every little thing has been just a little longer and this , just a little longer and that. i am not quite sure these people who are supposedly writing books ( the body guards, jermaine) put this off until after something else comes out ( ians book, the trial is over). what are they waiting to try and damage control? if they have truth why can't they just go ahead and back it up with fact , why the need to wait?