Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I think it's time to join the army of love. I am a person who helps others, but it is Michael who drives me to work harder with this. Recently I belong to the forum, but I have been visiting for a long time. Michael learned the message and it's time to run. I send all my love  :bearhug:
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    I thought I had signed up, but evidently not lol. I know I've been really quiet lately, but I'm still here.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hi all! I want to thank everyone, especially Souza and moderators for letting me be part of the Army Michael, and for working hard to make this site a place worthy of Michael. blessings <br />              :bearhug:
  • The Man in The Mirror..............please make that change.............
  • Today I am joining Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. In June 2010 I got myself registered on the forum and so I was thinking June is a good month to join the Army. In the past 2 years I was a supporter to spread the L.O.V.E. I've always been inspired by Michael, though MJ's performance and messages of L.O.V.E. in "This Is It" made me more aware of the fact that each one of us can be that change we wish to see in the world, by helping the other or just listening to each other, love each other more, SEE nature & protect it, fight for justice and truth or just be more aware of everything and don't take everything for granted and last but not least live more at the mo(m)ment. <br /><br />L.O.V.E. you all      :bearhug:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Very Good, it is good to remember this thread in these days
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1338504882:
    <br />Today I am joining Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. In June 2010 I got myself registered on the forum and so I was thinking June is a good month to join the Army. In the past 2 years I was a supporter to spread the L.O.V.E. I've always been inspired by Michael, though MJ's performance and messages of L.O.V.E. in "This Is It" made me more aware of the fact that each one of us can be that change we wish to see in the world, by helping the other or just listening to each other, love each other more, SEE nature & protect it, fight for justice and truth or just be more aware of everything and don't take everything for granted and last but not least live more at the mo(m)ment. <br /><br />L.O.V.E. you all      :bearhug:<br />
    <br />Happy 2-nd anniversary dear Everlastinglove! You are very appreciated here :)  :multiplespotting:
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    Hey :D today is my birthday so i wanted to join the Army of L.O.V.E even if i considered myself a part of this Army wayyy before :p  All i want for my birthday is YOU Michael.. please come back we miss you too much angel ...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    happy birthday mimi248 :beerchug:<br />
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    on 1338556694:
    <br />happy birthday mimi248 :beerchug:<br />
    <br /><br />than you :)  :bearhug:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Happy Birthday Mimi!! Have a very special day filled with love and joy!  :multiplespotting: :bearhug:
  • 1464.jpg<br /><br />@mimi248.... Happy Birthday to you, true we miss Michael so much we need him to come back please !  :bowdown:
  • Happy Birthday Mimi!  :bearhug:
  • on 1338546731:
    <br />Hey :D today is my birthday so i wanted to join the Army of L.O.V.E even if i considered myself a part of this Army wayyy before :p  All i want for my birthday is YOU Michael.. please come back we miss you too much angel ...<br />
    <br /><br />Happy birthday mimi!! :penguin:<br /><br />& thank you emulik :icon_e_smile:
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    on 1338546731:
    <br />Hey :D today is my birthday so i wanted to join the Army of L.O.V.E even if i considered myself a part of this Army wayyy before :p  All i want for my birthday is YOU Michael.. please come back we miss you too much angel ...<br />
    <br /><br />What a great present to yourself!  ;D<br /><br />Happy birthday!
  • JohnLennonJohnLennon Posts: 31
    I am joining the army of L.O.V.E starting with the man in the mirror. Starting with yourself is a must because you can't L.O.V.E others if you don't L.O.V.E yourself.<br /><br />- Reese
  • Xarian7Xarian7 Posts: 6
    Woah.... wait up.. you mean to tell me there's been an army this whole time i've been trying to make a change in folks life's (and in myself.. but that was pretty easy lol) and i had no idea? <br /><br />Here i was like a lone, love ninja, covertly spreading love when i saw hate.. and man.. is there alot of hate.. so much pointless unjustified hate towards just about everything.. so sad  :icon_cry:<br /><br />Sry im late to the party.. but i was busy spreading some love where it isn't wanted, that's always the best place to start methinks.<br /><br />I guess that means "where do i sign" hehe, count me in.  :icon_cool:<br /><br />
  • I have felt in my heart that i have been in this army for a long time,when will the time come for this army to be mobilized. I feel waiting for the "BAM" for us to do so,may be to little to late. I see people all the time upset about how life is not fair,but its these criminals who continue to rob us and everyone says yes i am o.k with the increases. Then later you hear them complaining because there is no money to do anything that they want to do. When I see Michael in the video "One More Chance." He seems to be looking at us from the opposite side where we belong.The people are on stage! Will we run with the ball or just sit back and let everything they throw at us continue to make the rich wealthier and the poor,poorer. sooner or later we must make a stand,then maybe just maybe MJ will see we can do much more than talk a good game.
  • SunnieSunnie Posts: 29
    I'm proud to be a soldier in the Army of L.O.V.E. and will do my part in order to create peace and togetherness throughout the world. Can you imagine such a beautiful sight of the world being as one?! It's so overwhelming to think about it but I know it's possible even if it takes time. Anything is possible with Gods love on your side. 
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    So this has been always here but I never had the guts to join it . To be honest , I never felt that I am good enough ( humanitarian enough ) to join the army of L.O.V.E . <br />But damn ! How am I going to help make the change happen in the world if I don't start by changing myself to be a better human being ? <br />It is my duty and  my responsibility towards the world to join Michael's army of L.O.V.E because we deserve to live in a world wherein we wouldn't suffer  from corruption , hatred , racism , discrimination and inustice . I am in heart soul and mind . <br /><br />Love
  • How have I missed this thread? <br /><br />I'm checking in! I have been working with the (wo)man in the mirror since i was a child and will continue to recheck that person daily, will continue to put love back into the world starting with those in my community help spread it to all corners of this wonderful planet! :) <br />love to everyone  :bearhug:
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    It's always great to see people joining MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.  :icon_razz:<br /><br />God bless!<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    mjtiiarmyo.jpg<br /><br />
    R42. “This Is It” AND This Is Also It (CNN iReport)<br />Finally, some have asked what does the “also” refer to in TIAI?  In addition to the music and entertainment in TII: TIAI is the wake-up call message, to see the NWO for what it is—and join the Army of L.O.V.E. to help heal the world, etc.
    <br /><br />MJ, here we are!  Growing every day!  We love you and our world!
  • I love this thread and I would like to join it again, it must be awesome to be one of the soldiers of MJ's army of L.O.V.E, Michael I am ready to fight in this battle of love!!<br /><br />ps: MJonline I love your BAM sign gif OMG I would like it to become true!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1355143065:
    <br />I love this thread and I would like to join it again, it must be awesome to be one of the soldiers of MJ's army of L.O.V.E, Michael I am ready to fight in this battle of love!!<br /><br />ps: MJonline I love your BAM sign gif OMG I would like it to become true!<br />
    <br /><br />I know just what you mean!  I signed up on this thread shortly after I found it, because I wanted to be sure to get in line!  I feel like that guy in TII when he says "All my life, I wanted something to believe in and THIS IS IT"  Those of us who have been on the planet for awhile have been betrayed by leaders we thought were our friends and have seen so many great leaders die or disappear  :icon_e_confused: in their prime!  And young people may never have even experienced a leader they CAN believe in.<br /><br />And, yes, I canNOT wait for the BAM.  I want to celebrate and bathe in the luxury of the mass apologies from my friends and family who thought I was crazy.  It will be a moment we will all treasure and relive countless times.<br /><br />But what of the day after?  What happens then?  What would it even matter 10 months or even 10 days after if this was only all and ever about the return of the KOP.  <br /><br />It is my great hope and belief that our great work of putting LOVE back into the world will only begin that day, with Michael leading the way.  Maybe '4 years' refers to the time frame we will have beginning with the BAM to clean things up, on many levels, from our own psyches to the environment and system that we inhabit.  I'd like to think that what we have all learned and experienced in this unlikely location can and will be put to good use, whether its in digging ditches or just explaining to our friends and family what we have learned in this process.  <br /><br /><br /><br />