Fake CNN Gulf War Reporting

paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
Fake CNN Gulf War Reporting <br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />and how much of the shit that transmit the media is true?

Comments

• <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> 3...2....1 ACTION!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But it's really sad at the same time, because i'm sure that back than (well even now) people would totally buy it. They would never think that news channels would lie to them, EVER! Very sad, but some people would never wake up! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    looks like a bad imitation of abbot and costello or laurel and hardy
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I was just telling my kids how in 91, the year my youngest child was born, how we were all glued to our TVs in shock and fear, because we seriously thought it was the beginning of WW3. The media was painting Saddam Hussein as this monster trying to show friendliness to some of the children in the hostage group. Just days ago I partially watched (side-view) Matt Damon's movie, Green Zone, where they are looking for the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and it's all a fabrication of the government, but still the US went in killing and destroying. Lies, lies...