Blanket's drawing?

AGAAGA Posts: 17
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
7c61ce87e8a0.jpg

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    how do we know that it is Blanket's drawings?
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    and furthermore...what about the id numbers on the draw?
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    this has been discussed alot on "the other forum". The id seems to go to a facebookaccount (no lnger in use) connected to someone posing as Paris.
    The oppinion about it being real or fake is divided....

my take is that it is fake...
  • sonson Posts: 182
    I think it's fake... depending on how old it is.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    If I had to guess...I'd say a girl drew that. JMO
  • First of all the way they wrote the id numbers, it looks European. Just to let you know my parents are Italian born in Italy and they write the number 1 and the number 9 the same way.. actually the all the numbers.. I think this is not done by Blanket..
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Do boys do hearts? I have 2 sons and 1 daughter, and only she drew hearts on everything.
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    If it's really Blanket s drawing it only shows once again that the children are not in the know.
    And if you think over it more carefully, you will see that noone would take such a risk to let children know so that later some sneaky dude would get them talking. They cannnot be under control 247 and even if they were, there is always a loophole.
    It's safer for them to not know anything for they can be leading just a normal life, without any pressure. it would be just a nightmare for them and for Michael if they were told to keep such a serious secret.
    They are kids. They forget quickly and can be distracted very easily. Look at them. They are smilling, they are happy and living a full life. of course, they still remember his father by that sort of drawings for instance.
    I hope, they will be jumping up to the celling soon.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If it's really Blanket s drawing it only shows once again that the children are not in the know.
    And if you think over it more carefully, you will see that noone would take such a risk to let children know so that later some sneaky dude would get them talking. They cannnot be under control 247 and even if they were, there is always a loophole.
    It's safer for them to not know anything for they can be leading just a normal life, without any pressure. it would be just a nightmare for them and for Michael if they were told to keep such a serious secret.
    They are kids. They forget quickly and can be distracted very easily. Look at them. They are smilling, they are happy and living a full life. of course, they still remember his father by that sort of drawings for instance.
    Paris, "Daddy is the best cook--making french toast (V's specialty for Evey)...I used to do improv with my Dad." (memorial tears) and Prince,"favorite time was eating Skittles and drinking coke on the beach."
  • JMseesMJJMseesMJ Posts: 48
    The numbers 1, 7 and 9 are done European style, not American.

Posers - lean lives they must lead. 
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878

dont know the differensce between european and american style.....
    (as said i dont think that it is real) ....BUT.... if it is real... welll Blanked did spend many years of his life outside of the USA... so if it is his drawing and writing.. its can very well be in another style than that used in USA...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Do boys do hearts? I have 2 sons and 1 daughter, and only she drew hearts on everything.

Nice catch MJonmind. Boys do not draw hearts. This is a fake.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    & ll4loveandbelieve

you are right.

@Tink.I.Am

Those numbers are european style. American style does not have a bottom curve on 9s, middle line on 7s, and 1s written like I.
  • I believe that this was done by a kid, because everything looks so calculated. The clouds and hearts are very well done, but he can't write an E properly? Not saying that it is impossible, jsut that it is weird that he can draw such nice clouds and flawless hearts, but can't write his own name. I am not saying that little boys drawing hearts is wrong, just that it isn't very common. I don't believe this is real, but thanks for sharing. Much love to all!
  • The numbers 1, 7 and 9 are done European style, not American.

This is what I said earlier post.. thanks for vouching.
  • And if it was really Blanket, he would have wrote: "I love you MORE", in his dad's bubble! MJ was always answering that to his children, didn't he?
  • Do boys do hearts? I have 2 sons and 1 daughter, and only she drew hearts on everything.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Oh, come on, guys!
    I think this is a fake too, but don't forget Blanket is the son of a great loving soul we call Michael Jackson.
    When you've been raise by that kind of guy, surrounded by that much love... you can easily want to draw hearts! Even if you are a boy. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Drawing the symbol of love doesn't have a gender!
  • I believe that this was done by a kid, because everything looks so calculated. The clouds and hearts are very well done, but he can't write an E properly? Not saying that it is impossible, jsut that it is weird that he can draw such nice clouds and flawless hearts, but can't write his own name. I am not saying that little boys drawing hearts is wrong, just that it isn't very common. I don't believe this is real, but thanks for sharing. Much love to all!

I think it looks calculated too. I have the impression someone older draw that.
  • I know when you're a kid, and you show a drawing to your parents, it is not always clear so they often ask who is who. So at some point, you start writing the name of the person you draw, for your parents won't ask. But I don't know... this time I don't think it was necessary to write it and identify "Daddy". We can easily recognize the the kids and understand the scene. There's is no need to tell us it is Michael, it is already obvious it is! I mean, who else would send love from a cloud? Jesus? Liz? If so, he would have draw the character in a different way. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Michael's signature contains a heart as far as I remember.
    And he's also a boy:)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I think that was draw by an adult trying to draw like a child.
    Paris, "Daddy is the best cook--making french toast (V's specialty for Evey)...I used to do improv with my Dad." (memorial tears) and Prince,"favorite time was eating Skittles and drinking coke on the beach."
    I see it as just sweet childish memories.
    Do you really think Paris, a little girl could have made such a progress in improvisation and faked her tears in front of thousands of people and cameras?
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    I think that was draw by an adult trying to draw like a child.[/quote

Totally agree with you!
    Probably an adult man. The lines are too calculate in the tree and the clouds to be a kid drawing. I'm an art teacher with young kids and i never saw a 9 years old boy drawing like that. And I really don't think it's a girl project, even if we can see hearts. First, young girl will put big eyes and big mouth on her character (at 9 y-o they all do that in my class). An if you look closely to the hearts, you can see that the heart have a really good shape and they are draw fast (you can see the lines don't touch each other at the end). Hearts are really hard to do for kids. Same thing for the flowers. The person who made them draw really fast. The shape of the character (matches bodies) are really rare with children because they always try to do their best drawing. So i really think it's an adult man who have done that...
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    not that it is relevant if it's not blankets work but what or who do you recon the funny cat/ devil lookin things lurkin in the bushes are, media or somone who wants to get them ? guess those could be cameras.
  • azazel31azazel31 Posts: 38
    Hi everybody,i just put that ID from that picture into google and here is the link
    <!-- m -->http://jacksonlive.ru/forum/viewtopic.p ... start=5700<!-- m -->
    so i dont think it was Blanket:)