21311KW CHANGE

finfinfinfin Posts: 648

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I love soo soo soo much Man in the mirror...... is my strength .. my charge in bad moments..is a masterpiece !! <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> Thanks finfin for this video !!!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Michael love you !!!!!!

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    it makes me cry but I like it...and the song in the last few seconds - who's singing?
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    it makes me cry but I like it...and the song in the last few seconds - who's singing?
    <br /><br /><br />I think it might be L.L. Cool J singing "Mama Said Knock You Out". I could be wrong though. It sounds like it's the first few lines of the song.  Starting at about 12 seconds in the video is where the comeback line is.<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    <br /><br /><br />I think it might be L.L. Cool J singing "Mama Said Knock You Out". I could be wrong though. It sounds like it's the first few lines of the song.  Starting at about 12 seconds in the video is where the comeback line is.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />yes this is it, thank you. I like it!!<br /><br />Don't call it a comeback, because it's a takeover <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    @gina.....yep! Yep!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you for posting the video finfin. It's good to see 21311KW is still around and making videos. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thank you for sharing this video. I've been waiting for 21311KW to post another video but was beginning to think there would be no more...what a pleasant surprise to see tonight!

Whenever I get a little doubtful I go back and look at several things - and among them is that helicopter ride...made for Hollywood.

Loved the video - I still have a ways to go in the change department but I am working on it. Blessings to you all.