“V For Vendetta”

paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
“V For Vendetta” – 2005. Hugo Weaving, Natalie Portman, Steven Rea, John Hurt, Stephen Fry, Tim Piggott-Smith, Roger Allam.<br /><br />122.jpg<br /><br />After a devastating virus wipes out over 100,000 people, with the chaos and mayhem that ensues, the population of England reacts with fear and elects a fascist government regime to restore order. Order comes with a price though — the loss of liberty. A mysterious man named V, (Weaving) decked out in a Guy Fawkes mask and wig, and some amazing abilities with knives, bombs and martial arts, sets about on a mission to single handedly overthrow the Nazi-like regime and spur the population into a revolution. He has the help of an every day working girl named Evie Hammond (Portman) who inadvertently winds up as his partner in crime after he saves her life one night in a dark alley. A weary but tireless inspector (Rea) is on V’s case, but as events unfold and a long list of people with connections to something called the Larkhill Detention Center begin turning up dead, it soon becomes apparent that there’s more going on than just overthrowing the government. How are the events at Larkhill connected to the virus that killed over 100,000 people, and the fascist government that was spawned as a result? <br /><br />“V For Vendetta,” based on the graphic novel by Alan Moore, is brought to us courtesy of the Wachowski brothers who have producers credits on this film. Even though they didn’t direct it, “V” still has the look and feel of the original Matrix movie in many ways, from V’s head to toe black get up, trenchcoat and boots, loaded down with weapons and some serious fighting skillzz ;) to the color quality, the hypnotic and engaging way it’s filmed, and even the score that plays throughout. (Take note of the scene when V steps off the elevator in the BTN studio, about to kick some ass…it’s straight out of the first Matrix, even down to the sound effects. Also, the theme of “revolution” calls to mind Matrix Revolutions.)<br /><br />The story of “V For Vendetta” is multi-layered, which makes it interesting. The most obvious surface layer involves revolting against a fascist government regime and overthrowing the corruption. A second layer involves the theme of “coincidence” and “connection.” Connective coincidences appear throughout the movie, along with references to them by various characters. Everything is connected, as realized by Inspector Finch at the end of the movie in his big moment of realization. The third layer involves mind control symbolism, with its symbols and themes woven throughout the movie. It reminds me of a multiple image hologram. Turn it one way, see one thing. Turn it another, and a different picture emerges. I’m curious as to what Alan Moore, the original author, had/has going on in his life that he was able to come up with these things for his graphic novel. <br /><br /> <br />The mind control symbolism<br /><br />V is a character who is broken and transformed during his time spent at the Larkhill Detention Center for undesirables, where victims are brutalized and experimented on like meat. Most of the victims die. But V not only lives, a genetic anomaly with unusual blood properties, he also develops unusual mental and physical abilities and lightning fast reflexes, becoming a new person who “could no longer remember who he was or where he was from,” as Doctor Delia Surridge from the Center notes in her journal. All of this brings to mind the government sponsored MK Ultra/mind control black ops projects and satanic ritual abuse where children of certain bloodlines are brutalized and traumatized until they form alternate split off personas and new identities, sent back out into the world with their new programming, used as pawns in somebody else’s agenda. Speaking from personal knowledge and research, I can also add that many targets of government mind control projects will have higher than average intellectual capabilities and develop unusual…“abilities” such as photographic memory, lightning fast reflexes, psychic powers and so on. So this definitely seems to parallel.<br /><br />V later engages in a similar torture/reconditioning treatment on Evie, taking her against her will and imprisoning her in a cell — all for her own good, mind you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> – so that she can learn to overcome her fear. When Evie first emerges from her cell and realizes that V was behind it all, she has an emotional breakdown. But she not only gets over it, becoming the fearless warrior, but she later returns to V to help him, and even falls in love with him. I thought that was a bit twisted in some ways, and reminded me of the “romantic entanglement” between victim and handler mentioned in my “Labyrinth” write up. <br /><br />V’s new, alternate persona is the “agent provocateur.” It’s all another variation of what we find in “Fight Club.” After years of training and waiting for the right time, he begins his methodical plan of killing everybody who was connected to Larkhill, and setting into motion events that will eventually dismantle the current fascist, corrupt government. His free time is single mindedly devoted to fight training — knives, swords, and martial arts – and putting his plans into action. That is his only admitted purpose for living.<br /><br />So with that established, let’s review some of the mind control symbolisms I noticed in the movie.<br /><br />121.jpg<br /><br />The mask and mirror. We are introduced to V while he puts his mask on in front of his mirror, getting ready to head out. Later on in the movie, V takes his mask off and throws it against the mirror, shattering the glass.  As noted previously in this section, masks and mirrors are major mind control symbolisms. See “Labyrinth” and “Eyes Wide Shut” for two examples in this section. As Gordon Dietrich says in the movie, “You wear a mask for so long you begin to forget who you were beneath it.” Mask symbolism, as used in mind control, refers to the masking of the various split off alternate personas from each other. Mirrors are often used in conjunction with drugs and hypnotic programming to create the illusion of a second alternate persona within the mind of the target. Because the target is drugged up and dazed, they can be convinced to view their reflection as an actual secondary persona. <br /><br />The Key. Just as Dr. McCabe refers to David as being “the key” in “Vanilla Sky” (coming up in a short bit) Dr. Delia Surridge also refers to V as being “the key.” She says “…whoever he was, he is the key…” So many of these movies either feature physical keys or make mention of somebody being the key….<br /><br />Phoenix Rising. Just like in “Fight Club,” our main hero V experiences a transformation in personality that’s likened to the phoenix. His old self dies, and a new persona is born, rising from the fire — quite literally. V emerges from a huge explosion and fire at Larkill, walking through the flames letting out a primal yell of rage. And just like “Fight Club” this transformation results in a persona hellbent on destroying the society he sees around him. In mind control programming, the phoenix rising symbolism is quite popular as it refers to the rising up of the new, alternate persona taking over the mind of the victim. <br /><br />So, keeping in mind in V’s masked visage, with his emergence from Larkhill – the abuse, torture center – in a huge fire, with a new personality that could no longer remember who and what he used to be, here’s an excerpt from Fritz Springmeier’s “The Illuminati Formula to Create a Totally Undetectable Mind Control Slave” which says: <br /><br />“Fire/burning torture is used in the porcelain face programming….The memories of abuse are then hypnotically hid behind the masks…..This means that these alters have via torture and hypnosis lost their own faces!” <br /><br />Project Mayhem “space monkey” army look. Evie is also transformed from an every day working girl who lives in fear, to a fearless warrior with a shaved head, doing her part to dismantle society. Very much like the Project Mayhem “space monkey” army with their shaved heads in “Fight Club.”<br /><br />Agent Provocateur programming. As mentioned earlier, V has the agent provocateur attitude as found in Fight Club, stealing, killing, blowing things up, and instigating disobedience, wanting to destroy the corrupt society he sees around him through violence and force. <br /><br />Suicide/Self Destruct Programming. And like in “Fight Club” and “The Manchurian Candidate” the hero/pawn must die via “self destruct programming” after being used to fulfill the agenda. While the lead characters in the other two movies attempt to kill themselves but don’t succeed, V knowingly goes up against Creedy and his men who all have guns, and sacrifices his own life in order to take them out using only his knives, martial arts, and lightning fast reflexes. Relating to this we have……….<br /><br />The dominoes. There’s a (red and black colored) domino knock down scene forming a large “V” towards the end of the movie, just before V heads out to blow up Parliament and face his inevitable death/suicide. Turn the hologram image one way and it represents the connectedness of all things, one of the sub-themes of the movie. Turned another way, with the knowledge that dominoes are used in mind control, and it has another meaning. Again, quoting from Fritz Springmeier:<br /><br />“The dominoes were used for coding, but they also had the programming feature of being able to tie alters together so that if the system is tampered with out of sequence, a domino effect would take place This domino effect is for one program to set off another program to set off another program. Soon the Monarch slave’s mind is trying to deal with dozens of suicide programs running simultaneously…” <br /><br />Shadows. A minor one, but V calls his home “The Shadow Gallery.” An interesting choice of words. It’s indeed gallery-like, for its collection of banned art, books, music, trinkets and do-dads, but what does shadow refer to? Shadow also appeared in “Eyes Wide Shut,” with the book entitled “Shadows of the Mirror” on Domino’s desk. In mind control, possibly refers to the shadow self, or alternate persona. <br /><br />Other interesting, non-mind control symbolism<br /><br />11:00. The time on the clock at the beginning of the movie when Evie is ready to head out the door into the night, where she will eventually cross paths with V, changing the course of her life. 11 is a master number, representing “the initiate,” and is amply fitting for Evie as she is the fearful, naive initiate at the beginning of the movie, about to have her world turned upside down to the point of eventually becoming a different person.<br /><br />3:30. (or rather, 33) the time left on the bomb clock when the camera first pans on it. 33 is another master number, important in Freemasonry. Think of the 33rd degree in the Scottish rite of Freemasonry, the highest level one can attain. I’m thinking it could be a marker of sorts slipped in to indicate who was behind the making of this movie, or, it actually refers to Jesus himself, who (supposedly) died at 33. Christians believe that Jesus died for the sins of mankind, sacrificing himself for the benefit of all – as V does in a way at the end of the movie. <br /><br />The “V” symbol. “Coincidentally,” the red V logo is strikingly similar to the Baphomet goat head’s pentagram used in occult practices. All that’s missing are the ears, which form the other two triangles of the pentagram. It’s also reminiscent of the red spray painted V in the 1983-84 TV miniseries “V,” about reptilian aliens that come to earth and the resulting Nazi-like mentality that begins taking over the population who wear their red and black uniforms and fall in line with them. (See also the image of Frank the (Baphomet/V) Bunny from Donnie Darko.)<br /><br />118.jpg<br /><br />The Cross of Lorraine. The flag of the fascist government is a red and black version of the Cross of Lorraine.  The Cross of Lorraine has a long and meaningful history and is considered one of the many “Brotherhood” symbolisms of those who run the planet. It has its origins in France, and Joan of Arc was known to carry a flag with this symbol on it in battle; In “V for Vendetta,” the government is always mindful to point out all the outside enemies and how “England Will Prevail!” so it’s fitting that they would then adopt this symbol to represent their battle mentality of prevailing. However….the way the meaning gets twisted around, with the enemy masquerading as the savior government pretending to be at battle with outside forces parallels the way the Nazis hoodwinked the German population and took the swastika, originally an eastern spiritual symbol with positive meanings, and twisted it all around into something with an evil meaning. <br /><br />The roses. Another Brotherhood symbolism, calling to mind the Rosicrucians, or, the “order of the rose cross.” <br /><br />Red, black and white. Common occult color scheme found in many meaningful movies with hidden agendas and secondary symbolic meanings. <br /><br />“Ride the Long Black Train.” Song by Richard Hawley that plays on Inspector Finch’s alarm clock radio the morning of November 5th. I jotted down the lyrics and Googled them afterwards to see if they had any significant meaning and reason for why this song in particular was used in the movie. After reading the lyrics it’s all extremely fitting, especially the line “Take me home black train…” After V finally dies from the wounds sustained by Creedy’s men, Evie puts him on the bomb-laden train, places a rose on his chest, and pulls the lever to send the train off into Parliament to blow it up. Also the words “rose,” “shadows” “tolling bells” “the city” “deep of the night” and “clock tower” all appear in the song, tying into various things in the movie, which is interesting, considering the song came out several years before the movie. <br /><br />114.jpg<br /><br /><br />http://in2worlds.net/mind-control-themes-and-programming-triggers-in-movies

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    This is an interesting article.  I agree that there is a ton of symbolism in the movie and deliberately so.  V can represent Michael is certain ways – V was a victim who wanted to right the wrongs that were done to him and his country.  Michael has had many wrongs placed upon him and has probably seen so many wrongs against humanity and the Earth.  V takes 20 years to meticulously plan out his revolution, Michael similarly has been planning his hoax/revolution(?) for about the same amount of time if not longer.  V rises from the fire, Michael’s pepsi fire coincides with the exact mid-point of his life, going by the “death” date.  Yes, V hurts Evie - in order to save her and make her fearless.  And she loves him for it.  Michael has hurt many people by faking his death but the clues are there that he’s alive for those willing to look and not believe what the media shouts at them.  But in the process, we’ve become stronger and perhaps more fearless ourselves, I think many of us have realized that the only thing to fear is fear itself – like FDR once famously said.  <br /><br />I can see how it would be easy to put an evil slant on this movie.  It’s a dark movie and there is much that can be taken from it symbolically.  I think it’s a great movie although I don’t agree with V’s acts of violence, I believe in peaceful non-violent revolution which is absolutely achievable once everyone realizes they can live in a peaceful society without wars.  Peace isn’t profitable though, the rich get richer and devise new wars all the time to keep themselves fat and happy.<br /><br />So while there is dark symbolism in the movie, I think the point of it is that the power should belong to the people, and not the select few who wish to rule over the majority and create the illusion of freedom when in actuality everyone’s moves and conversations are closely monitored and anyone who dares to disagree is immediately black-bagged and eventually killed.    V for Vendetta showcases that the media lies and the enemy is actually within their own borders, within their own government.  This movie takes place in the future and could very well be a warning of the direction the world is heading unless someone(s) does something about it.  Because don’t things just seem to get worse and worse when you think about it?  Freedom is slowly being taken away inch by inch and nobody seems to realize it as they are too distracted by their video games or reality shows.  Yes, everyone has their own lives to deal with but there is always room for awareness.<br /><br />And isn’t it something that this was the only available final rehearsal footage for months, before This Is It came out?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Remember, “[glow=red,2,300]a revolution without dancing is not a revolution worth having.[/glow]”
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Reality vs. Illusion. <br />[size=14pt]Not being able to determine what’s real and what’s illusion/dream/fake [/size]is a big theme used in mind control to get targets to give up on reality and succumb to alter ego programming.
    <br />http://in2worlds.net/mind-control-themes-and-programming-triggers-in-movies<br /><br />This can be noticed in some threads here, too.<br />Raises questions. <br />Not about this board (as all forums and blogs are impacted). <br />But about these last 2 years and who and why and how.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I think this is a very important movie that carries a message directly from Michael. The coincidences are just too numerous and the whole movie has the feel of Michael.....the Michael from the Panther movie, I suspect.

In any case, assuming there is a direct link from Michael to V. We now have a link from V to the internet group known as Anonymous.

Here's their youtube channel

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/ThomasPaineIsBack<!-- m -->

Check out the guy in green at 1.27......

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BjflGei ... ideo_title<!-- m -->
  • Gwynned - that was very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

While it could be true that Michael has a connection to the group Anonymous, somehow I don't see it. Maybe because I am still unsure of this groups motives and what they are protesting. I thought it was mostly because of Internet censorship but I could be wrong. Maybe someone can explain how and why Michael would be involved in a group like this when he has other battles to fight (i.e. Sneddon and tabloid trash)?

Here is a comment made by someone on that Youtube channel. It's good so I thought I'd share.

slammah2012 (9 hours ago)
    butterfly effect: when the gentle flapping of an anchorman's mouth creates a Tsunami of anonymous fiction from the other side of his imagination....
    Gwynned - that was very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

While it could be true that Michael has a connection to the group Anonymous, somehow I don't see it. Maybe because I am still unsure of this groups motives and what they are protesting. I thought it was mostly because of Internet censorship but I could be wrong. Maybe someone can explain how and why Michael would be involved in a group like this when he has other battles to fight (i.e. Sneddon and tabloid trash)?

Here is a comment made by someone on that Youtube channel. It's good so I thought I'd share.

slammah2012 (9 hours ago)
    butterfly effect: when the gentle flapping of an anchorman's mouth creates a Tsunami of anonymous fiction from the other side of his imagination....

That is a great comment. Especially since the Japanese tsunami was a fiction.

As for Anonymous, I've listened to two videos. One was an invitation to gather near Bohemian Grove in an effort to draw attention to or perhaps disrupt the secret meeting there this week and the other was against Monsanto for many reasons. Both would dovetail with Michael's philosophy. As to your question, Sneddon and tabloid trash are merely symptoms of a greater disease which can only be cured by attacking it at the roots.

One has to ask this about Anonymous. Can they truly continue to operate without government knowledge? Why have they not been caught? OR, are they really a fictional group - like Al Queada - which is being used to spread knowledge and draw attention, but to the TRUTH and by the GOOD guys this time who are seemingly capable of pulling this off unencumbered.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864

Japanese tsunami was a fiction?
    So what happened instead?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    gwynned wrote:

I think this is a very important movie that carries a message directly from Michael. The coincidences are just too numerous and the whole movie has the feel of Michael.....the Michael from the Panther movie, I suspect.

In any case, assuming there is a direct link from Michael to V. We now have a link from V to the internet group known as Anonymous.

Here's their youtube channel

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/ThomasPaineIsBack<!-- m -->

[highlight=#ff0000:305q645k]Check out the guy in green at 1.27......[/highlight:305q645k]
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    paula-c, good article on symbolism in the movie!<br /><br />Andrea, that initial footage of TII, it has always killed me that way MJ smiles so silly the last second of fade out! It speaks to me of the seriousness of “they” don’t really care, but he’s laughing about his soon to come hoax. His smile looks uncannily like the smile on the V mask!<br />tiismile.jpg<br />1211.jpg<br /><br />
    Reality vs. Illusion. <br />[size=14pt]Not being able to determine what’s real and what’s illusion/dream/fake [/size]is a big theme used in mind control to get targets to give up on reality and succumb to alter ego programming.
    <br />http://in2worlds.net/mind-control-themes-and-programming-triggers-in-movies<br /><br />This can be noticed in some threads here, too.<br />Raises questions. <br />Not about this board (as all forums and blogs are impacted). <br />But about these last 2 years and who and why and how.
    <br /><br />[size=14pt][glow=red,2,300]Yes, maybe we are all in a gigantic mind-control experiment, with some like TS being the handlers.[/glow][/size] Who we feel/think/envision as Michael behind it, may really be the power that has been behind the planning of modern history, including 3 world wars, entertainment industry, certain elite families and banks owning most of the world's wealth. But you know something? We may think of it all as evil, but it's not. It's the protagonist of the grand story of history that goes back thousands of years. That's not saying that MJ is evil, but can be the good one in the midst of evil.  Similar to the Biblical great heroes of the faith in their "evil" surroundings.  Like God gives Satan permission to test Job, so Satan or whatever evil entity you wish that sits at the top of the hierarchy in our world, can only do as much as he is allowed and when. It is God who is the creative One throughout this whole hoax, who has inspired MJ in his lyrics, videos, dance and creative genius. He has worked out the crazy numerology, the incredible connection of dots in movies and other important events in the world, to things in Michael's life. I've said this many times before that it is God who creates evil and calamity, and coreographs the grand story of HIStory on a grand stage. We think we have free wills but that is an illusion, for He ordains all. When Revelation says that Michael defeats the dragon, its because God said that it's the time for that to happen, and clears the obstacles preventing it before.<br /><br />Mind-control torture to produce an exceptionally gifted human tool is perhaps not only done by the evil side, but if you look in the Bible it says that suffering makes us stronger and more in tune with God. God allowed (I believe He planned/ordained it) great suffering/turture before victory came in the lives of many of the Bible greats, including Job, David, Jesus, Joseph, and Moses.  The way we perceive a side to be evil or good, plays into how we interpret their actions. The article above described how the group that tortured V were evil, yet when V make Evie suffer, it was seen by her as positive.  <br /><br />I’ve many times heard the observation that the God of the Old Testament was less loving than Jesus of the New Testament, because He had millions killed on His whims (the world flood and other commands to the Israelites to slaughter hundreds of thousands for something deemed sinful --and every human has sinned).  In the New Testament Jesus says kind and loving things and blesses the children, and yet few realize that in Revelation it is said he will slaughter perhaps billions. Who then is more loving?  Perhaps it’s all perspective, a mind-bending exercise. Revelation 19:11- 21.<br /><br />
    11  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  <br />12  His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.  <br />13  And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  <br />14  And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  <br />15  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  <br />16  And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. (Jesus)<br />17 ¶ And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;  <br />18  That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great.  <br />19  And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.  <br />20  And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.  <br />21  And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh. 
    <br />Not even the most notorious names in the history of mankind could compete with killing those numbers of humans.

Japanese tsunami was a fiction?
    So what happened instead?
    I should have said that the photos and videos were fake and so the story we were presented with is at least in part, a fiction. Clearly something did happen, I just don't know what exactly because the reports are so completely preposterous and fake. If you are interested, here's a link to a forum where the fakery is discussed at length.

<!-- m -->http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=814<!-- m -->

What I do know is that as a result of this catastrophe (whether real or fake) the nuclear power industry has lost all credibility. Perhaps that was the intent of the LIE....to expose the truth about nuclear power.

Speaking of V....here's the latest from Anonymous. Michael could certainly have written the script, but did he?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yrPeGbCHjs<!-- m -->
    Could it be any more obvious now?  ABC is linking to Anonymous and promoting V for Vendetta?  Just last week there was a test of a nationwide broadcast alert system.  Just in time for a 'special announcement?'  <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mQnIiT6BbBk
  • on 1321466805:
    <br />Could it be any more obvious now?  ABC is linking to Anonymous and promoting V for Vendetta?  Just last week there was a test of a nationwide broadcast alert system.  Just in time for a 'special announcement?'  <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mQnIiT6BbBk<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Gwynned thank you for this post.Maybe I'm crazy but lately I see alot of 7,77 or 777 everywere and Anonumus also.Isn't this ironic if you think that Sony was "assailed"by Anonymous and then the same SONY made the ANONYMOUS movie  :????Maybe someone is trying to tell us something  :?:????[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]And this is not all,we all know that Martin Luther King's son was at Michael's MEMORIAL,no???? Well Martin Luther King was "killed" and Jessie Jackson was there.Also Kennedy was killed and Elvis supposely died because of drugs  :? .To me this sounds kinda strange ,that all died and behind their deaths is still Conspiracy ,till today.Diana also is dead,and so is Kennedy's son Jon Kennedy JR.What all this conspiracies have in common  :shock:???? MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!<br />Why this is my question????? Michael knew all of them.<br />I also saw that you wrote about Japanese tsunam being a FICTION.but this is another story.<br />Thank you and much LOVE to you!![/size]
    on 1321470009:
    <br />
    on 1321466805:
    <br />Could it be any more obvious now?  ABC is linking to Anonymous and promoting V for Vendetta?  Just last week there was a test of a nationwide broadcast alert system.  Just in time for a 'special announcement?'  <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mQnIiT6BbBk<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Gwynned thank you for this post.Maybe I'm crazy but lately I see alot of 7,77 or 777 everywere and Anonumus also.Isn't this ironic if you think that Sony was "assailed"by Anonymous and then the same SONY made the ANONYMOUS movie  :????Maybe someone is trying to tell us something  :?:????[/size]<br /><br />I also saw that you wrote about Japanese tsunam being a FICTION.but this is another story.<br />Thank you and much LOVE to you!![/b][/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Speaking of 7's and fictional news stories, is it a 'coincidence' that there were '77' victims in the Norway incident.  That was surely fake and seemed to have Michael's signature on it.
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    [size=10pt]And this is not all,we all know that Martin Luther King's son was at Michael's MEMORIAL,no???? Well Martin Luther King was "killed" and Jessie Jackson was there.Also Kennedy was killed and Elvis supposely died because of drugs  :? .To me this sounds kinda strange ,that all died and behind their deaths is still Conspiracy ,till today.Diana also is dead,and so is Kennedy's son Jon Kennedy JR.What all this conspiracies have in common  :shock:???? MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!<br />Why this is my question????? Michael knew all of them.<br />I also saw that you wrote about Japanese tsunam being a FICTION.but this is another story.<br />Thank you and much LOVE to you!![/size]<br />[/quote]<br /><br /><br /><br />I don't understand . Why michael jackson knew all of them? When MLK was killed, MJ was 10 years old!!! and the same  way about Kennedy. So, why a CONSPIRATIE? they didn't have all in commun Michael jackson. i really don't understand what you mean...
    http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3157/1220/400/V For Vendetta 04.jpg&lt;br /><br />http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3157/1220/400/Templar Double Cross.jpg&lt;br /><br />The symbol of the Chancellor in V for Vendetta is the same as that for the Knights Templar.  That canNOT be a coincidence. <br /><br />The red cross is similar to the Swiss flag.  And look at what I came up with!  An article that posits that the Templars fled to Switzerland.  And what is Switzerland famous for?  Banking and Money!  Were they actually 'neutral' in WWII, or were they just playing us for fools while they financed both sides of the conflict?<br /><br />http://blog.templarhistory.com/2010/03/did-the-templars-form-switzerland/<br /><br />As they say......follow the money.<br /><br />http://blog.templarhistory.com/2010/03/did-the-templars-form-switzerland/
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1321704193:
    <br />[size=10pt]And this is not all,we all know that Martin Luther King's son was at Michael's MEMORIAL,no???? Well Martin Luther King was "killed" and Jessie Jackson was there.Also Kennedy was killed and Elvis supposely died because of drugs  :? .To me this sounds kinda strange ,that all died and behind their deaths is still Conspiracy ,till today.Diana also is dead,and so is Kennedy's son Jon Kennedy JR.What all this conspiracies have in common  :shock:???? MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!<br />Why this is my question????? Michael knew all of them.<br />I also saw that you wrote about Japanese tsunam being a FICTION.but this is another story.<br />Thank you and much LOVE to you!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I don't understand . Why michael jackson knew all of them? When MLK was killed, MJ was 10 years old!!! and the same  way about Kennedy. So, why a CONSPIRATIE? they didn't have all in commun Michael jackson. i really don't understand what you mean...<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Voice of reason there, thank you!  bearhug<br /><br />Lady Di is gone, because her driver had been drinking. If she'd also simply been wearing a seatbelt, she'd have lived. So what if you're being followed by other cars? You don't let them dictate how you drive. The driver panicked, it's obvious.<br /><br />If you open your eyes to the world at large: these deaths are but a stone's through for what happens in day-to-day happenings. People are born, people die, each and every day. <br /><br />Japanese Tsunami is difficult to ignore, because it came from an Earthquake. In the artistic community, we had a list of Japanese artists and their families, and we waited for them to check in - the wait was dreadful.<br /><br />The world is now a very small place, thanks to the internet.
  • on 1326007457:
    <br />
    on 1321704193:
    <br />[size=10pt]And this is not all,we all know that Martin Luther King's son was at Michael's MEMORIAL,no???? Well Martin Luther King was "killed" and Jessie Jackson was there.Also Kennedy was killed and Elvis supposely died because of drugs  :? .To me this sounds kinda strange ,that all died and behind their deaths is still Conspiracy ,till today.Diana also is dead,and so is Kennedy's son Jon Kennedy JR.What all this conspiracies have in common  :shock:???? MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!<br />Why this is my question????? Michael knew all of them.<br />I also saw that you wrote about Japanese tsunam being a FICTION.but this is another story.<br />Thank you and much LOVE to you!![/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I don't understand . Why michael jackson knew all of them? When MLK was killed, MJ was 10 years old!!! and the same  way about Kennedy. So, why a CONSPIRATIE? they didn't have all in commun Michael jackson. i really don't understand what you mean...<br />
    <br /><br />Voice of reason there, thank you!  bearhug<br /><br />Lady Di is gone, because her driver had been drinking. If she'd also simply been wearing a seatbelt, she'd have lived. So what if you're being followed by other cars? You don't let them dictate how you drive. The driver panicked, it's obvious.<br /><br />If you open your eyes to the world at large: these deaths are but a stone's through for what happens in day-to-day happenings. People are born, people die, each and every day. <br /><br />Japanese Tsunami is difficult to ignore, because it came from an Earthquake. In the artistic community, we had a list of Japanese artists and their families, and we waited for them to check in - the wait was dreadful.<br /><br />The world is now a very small place, thanks to the internet. <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Well, well it seems to me that this" misinterpretation" still persist,so it's time to "clean house"  :) !!!<br />I was talking about the "common thing" being Michael ,because Michael's death is also considered,by many ,a CONSPIRACY!!!!<br />All the people mentioned above "died" in very "intriguing" way,or I'm mistaken  :?  :lol: ???<br />BTW I Love all your posts ThINK  ;)  bearhug !!!![/size]
    on 1326021957:
    <br />
    on 1326007457:
    <br />
    on 1321704193:
    <br />[size=10pt]And this is not all,we all know that Martin Luther King's son was at Michael's MEMORIAL,no???? Well Martin Luther King was "killed" and Jessie Jackson was there.Also Kennedy was killed and Elvis supposely died because of drugs  :? .To me this sounds kinda strange ,that all died and behind their deaths is still Conspiracy ,till today.Diana also is dead,and so is Kennedy's son Jon Kennedy JR.What all this conspiracies have in common  :shock:???? MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!<br />Why this is my question????? Michael knew all of them.<br />I also saw that you wrote about Japanese tsunam being a FICTION.but this is another story.<br />Thank you and much LOVE to you!![/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I don't understand . Why michael jackson knew all of them? When MLK was killed, MJ was 10 years old!!! and the same  way about Kennedy. So, why a CONSPIRATIE? they didn't have all in commun Michael jackson. i really don't understand what you mean...<br />
    <br /><br />Voice of reason there, thank you!  bearhug<br /><br />Lady Di is gone, because her driver had been drinking. If she'd also simply been wearing a seatbelt, she'd have lived. So what if you're being followed by other cars? You don't let them dictate how you drive. The driver panicked, it's obvious.<br /><br />If you open your eyes to the world at large: these deaths are but a stone's through for what happens in day-to-day happenings. People are born, people die, each and every day. <br /><br />Japanese Tsunami is difficult to ignore, because it came from an Earthquake. In the artistic community, we had a list of Japanese artists and their families, and we waited for them to check in - the wait was dreadful.<br /><br />The world is now a very small place, thanks to the internet. <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Well, well it seems to me that this" misinterpretation" still persist,so it's time to "clean house"  :) !!!<br />I was talking about the "common thing" being Michael ,because Michael's death is also considered,by many ,a CONSPIRACY!!!!<br />All the people mentioned above "died" in very "intriguing" way,or I'm mistaken  :?  :lol: ???<br />BTW I Love all your posts ThINK  ;)  bearhug !!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you, Applehead. bearhug <br />60s were a time of revolution in America in a way - the time of letting go of prejudices during the Hippy Movement. It became okay to be friends with those who weren't the same color as you, and embrace them. But with the death of Martin Luther King, people crawled back in their shells a little, afraid to embrace black people so openly. Time has taken care of much of that. <br /><br />70s, we had people still reaching out to each other. Roots TV maxi series did help, too. The desegregation of the 60s, it worked in the long run; taught people there was nothing to fear, but fear itself. Children are the future, no matter their color. <br /><br />Michael and his family happened to have been part of this wave - he cut across the racial barrier for many. They happened to be in the right place, at the right time. Otherwise, they could've wound up playing Las Vegas for the rest of their lives, as another Soul/Blues family, with heart.
  • sighsigh Posts: 88
    A random "V" connection ;)<br /><br />ehlwuw.jpg
  • on 1326142275:
    <br />
    on 1326021957:
    <br />
    on 1326007457:
    <br />
    on 1321704193:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Well, well it seems to me that this" misinterpretation" still persist,so it's time to "clean house"  :) !!!<br />I was talking about the "common thing" being Michael ,because Michael's death is also considered,by many ,a CONSPIRACY!!!!<br />All the people mentioned above "died" in very "intriguing" way,or I'm mistaken  :?  :lol: ???<br />BTW I Love all your posts ThINK  ;)  bearhug !!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you, Applehead. bearhug <br />60s were a time of revolution in America in a way - the time of letting go of prejudices during the Hippy Movement. It became okay to be friends with those who weren't the same color as you, and embrace them. But with the death of Martin Luther King, people crawled back in their shells a little, afraid to embrace black people so openly. Time has taken care of much of that. <br /><br />70s, we had people still reaching out to each other. Roots TV maxi series did help, too. The desegregation of the 60s, it worked in the long run; taught people there was nothing to fear, but fear itself. Children are the future, no matter their color. <br /><br />Michael and his family happened to have been part of this wave - he cut across the racial barrier for many. They happened to be in the right place, at the right time. Otherwise, they could've wound up playing Las Vegas for the rest of their lives, as another Soul/Blues family, with heart.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]No,no ThINK, I'm thanking you ,for the best posts I have ever read  bearhug  :-* !!!!![/size]<br /><br />
    on 1326144261:
    <br />A random "V" connection ;)<br /><br />ehlwuw.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Very good connection Sigh  /bravo/  ,but how about this "intresting connection"  ;)  albino/  ???[/size]<br /><br />tumblr_lmykn6KzgS1qefn6co1_500.jpg
    They make a cute couple - shame. Just promise to stay out of all my different hats, and out of my Alan Moore books, lol. <br />At least the creator of "V for Vendetta" got a little cleaned up for his marriage: http://lambiek.net/artists/m/moore.htm