Michael Jackson's 2 Year Anniversary of Death Wax Figures Un

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
CHECK THIS VIDEO. JERMAINE IS TALKING ABOUT HIS BROTHER.<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Keep talking Jermaine and slipping in and out of present tense. heehee
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    The one with fedora hat is original one and I have a picture with that. They added teen Michael and the one in yellow costume. I love both.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    You guys are gonna think I'm absolutely crazy but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE IMPERSONATOR (1:32)! I can't explain what it is about him. Yes he sings off key and the nose is PRICELESS but I get the same butterflies in my stomach as I do with MJ.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???!!!! And please don't lump me in with people that are thinking every person is Michael in disguise... I AM SO NOT LIKE THAT.

Now that I've admitted it... excuse me while I slip into something a little more fitting for the occassion....

lilwendystraightjacket.jpg
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Oh here's the video...<br /><br />
  • You guys are gonna think I'm absolutely crazy but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE IMPERSONATOR (1:32)! I can't explain what it is about him. Yes he sings off key and the nose is PRICELESS but I get the same butterflies in my stomach as I do with MJ.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???!!!! And please don't lump me in with people that are thinking every person is Michael in disguise... I AM SO NOT LIKE THAT.

Now that I've admitted it... excuse me while I slip into something a little more fitting for the occassion....

lilwendystraightjacket.jpg

I wonder what he has under his nose it is all black, how did he do that?
  • I think he's attempting to make triangular nasal holes like michaels. Hrs jus done a very poor job