Jermaine: " World 'was not ready' for Michael.

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
World 'was not ready' for Jackson

Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine paid tribute to the star as he unveiled new waxworks in Hollywood.
Jermaine posed with three different figures of the singer, who died two years ago this week, at Madame Tussauds.

He told reporters he was learning to come to terms with his brother's death, saying: "I'm feeling like God brought him here, gave him to us, and God took him back."

The former Jackson 5 singer spoke of Michael's career and charity work, but admitted he felt "this world was not ready for it."

He said: "It's really sad, it saddens me, but at the same time I know that he made his mark and he showed the world how we can be and how we should be and that's what he was all about."

The tourist attraction has chosen to mark the second anniversary of Jackson's death by opening the Michael Jackson Experience.

The exhibition features three waxworks - but Jermaine confessed he thought the most recent figure, from Jackson's Is This It? period, bore more of a resemblance to the singer's youngest son. "The one on the right reminds me of Blanket," he said.

Jermaine also said that the trial of Michael's former doctor Conrad Murray will not "change anything". Murray, who was treating the singer for insomnia, is due to go on trial for involuntary manslaughter in September.

Jermaine said he feared his brother would be painted in an unflattering light during court proceedings. "The trial is one thing, but what is it going to do?" he said. "They're going to try to paint my brother as the most horrible person, and we know that's he's not that."

He continued: "Michael's gone, his spirit will live on forever, but the trial is not going to change anything."

[BBvideo 425,350:1l653zne]

Comments

• Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    The exhibition features three waxworks - but Jermaine confessed he thought the most recent figure, from [highlight=#ffff00:2zx0do16]Jackson's Is This It?[/highlight:2zx0do16] period, bore more of a resemblance to the singer's youngest son. "The one on the right reminds me of Blanket," he said.

is this it? lol typo or on purpose?
    What source is that from?

L.O.V.E
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    ahhhhh Jermaine would you stop saying Michael is gone <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> !!
  • If this trial comes to light....perhaps WE can make that change! We can do it even if the trial never happens. After all, we all have been here collectively for 2 years and we have done an immense amount of research and have the facts at hand. Plus, there is so much energy bound up here.....wouldn't it be nice to harness it for the good of Michael rather than target it against one another? The important message here is wouldn't it be wonderful for Michael if the FACTS finally took a stand and we were the ones to get them out there? Perhaps that is what Michael is watching and waiting for? He needs us, I feel that.

At any rate, I know that we have to present the facts in a logical, positive, level-headed manner. Being passionate is one thing but being defensive will clearly destroy our efforts. I strongly believe in peaceful resolutions---be tough, be firm....but there is no need for bloodshed here. I have no idea how this can be done on a large scale, and perhaps that is what the hoax is about in some regard. But I feel we can do our part beyond the forum as well.....beyond our family and acquaintances. By that, I namely mean in repairing his image......that he is innocent and those historical allegations are bogus. After all, his world collapsed with those allegations and the torture he has received from the media world and media conformists. I think it is due time that we give him back what he has given us! Let's direct our energies into something positive and regal....something that would make MJ proud!

Let's take a stand for the man!
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • The exhibition features three waxworks - but Jermaine confessed he thought the most recent figure, from [highlight=#ffff00:3f6yu31k]Jackson's Is This It?[/highlight:3f6yu31k] period, bore more of a resemblance to the singer's youngest son. "The one on the right reminds me of Blanket," he said.

is this it? lol typo or on purpose?
    What source is that from?

L.O.V.E

I agree with you.....it seems like an obvious and intentional cue!!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->