Is Michael behind ANONYMOUS

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    That last post of mine above was my 777th!<br /><br /> :icon_cool:<br /><br />Of course though it won't show that number now  :icon_lol:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I have shared this video on my facebook! Everyone should see it. It's time to wake up and know the truth about the world government that it controling us.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1335312265:
    <br />Snoop Dogg posted this video today. <br /><br />Viddy<br /><br />I will over-speculate and say he reads this forum and made this video especially for us.  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1335372135:
    <br />
    on 1335312265:
    <br />Snoop Dogg posted this video today. <br /><br />Viddy<br /><br />I will over-speculate and say he reads this forum and made this video especially for us.  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />I like the term...over-speculate, though I don't think that's possible with Michael!  Snoop, if you're on the forum, come back to Humboldt!  We LOVE you here....and I KNOW you love us.  ;D ;D
  • missudimissudi Posts: 52
    really like the video, :th_bravo:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Love the video.  Snoop, not so much.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Just for fun, another Snoop 'clue', a pic that he posted a few hours ago...<br /><br />a55067648f7b11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg
    Very cool pic.
    That photo is priceless!  Thanks Snoop.  So glad you all are part of this amazing adventure and are willing to send us some encouragement from time to time.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1335338518:
    <br />[...]Simpa, where did you find the white rabbit with the V mask on its back, and Bamsday on it? :) [...]
    I don't remember...<br />Last summer that pic was all over the place on FB, twitter, YT, everywhere lol<br /><br /><br /><br />
    /><br />
    on 1335444994:
    <br />Just for fun, another Snoop 'clue', a pic that he posted a few hours ago...<br /><br />a55067648f7b11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]THANKS FOR POSTING @ANDREA:)[/size]<br /><br /><br />2pac007.jpg<br /><br />[size=24pt]
    >[/size] "V for Vendetta" connections ~ Photos & Montages Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators - Page 1<br /><br />mjelvisvsign.jpg[/center]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1335465605:
    <br /><br />
    /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Front Apr 11, 12<br />
    Front is seeing the many sides, many eyes…tossing and turning at the "I_tersection of lights". Unlike most, it is indeed black and white. Tumbling, bouncing, traveling "back" through tiME…every facet holds reason and rhyme. <br /><br />we're takin' over.......
    <br /><br />At 2:16:<br />
    The differences between Anonybook and Facebook on numerous levels are as different as black and white.
    <br /><br />I’d also say the Facebook logo wobbling around on the screen, was “tossing and turning”.<br /><br />At 5:33 it looks like a modern version of the Temple of Apollo in Delphi Greece. Or is it representing the bank on the US ten dollar bill.<br /><br />1503485-971870-the-temple-of-apollo-in-delphi-greece.jpg<br />old-ten-dollar-reverse-marked_rtfa.jpg<br /><br />At 5:54 I’m laughing at:<br />
    With the perspective that all users are intelligent, discerning and questioning individuals searching for truth, rather than a flock of dumb-f—ks to be manipulated and dominated, indoctrinated and advertised to.
    <br /><br />Doesn't that sound just like Front/Michael?! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />And he ends with “Blessings!”  :icon_lol:  Just like us!! ;D<br /><br />Is V now a pirate with a paint-ball gun or was that his parrot making a splat on the screen?!!<br />Empire Strikes Back –I’m sure Blanket and Paris, who love Star Wars, would love this title!!<br /><br />Edit:  Also at the very end around 6:54 there is a white rabbit, the Anonymous logo says, “The face of social networking is now Anonymous, and there is a gong sounding Oriental. Then the bullet or whatever of paint/bird-poop that splats bounces off changing into the same white rabbit at 7:00. The green numbers look like the Matrix codes but theirs are running vertical while Anonymous runs horizontally.
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    I wonder where is his remember remember the 13 of July ?<br /><br />@Mjonmind ; :icon_eek:
    on 1335475343:
    <br />[...]<br />@Mjonmind ; :icon_eek:
    + 1 !! <br /><br />MjonMind you're amazing!!
    on 1335475343:
    <br />I wonder where is his remember remember the 13 of July ?<br /><br />@Mjonmind ; :icon_eek:<br />
    <br />Are you saying I'm crazy, or you like?  :icon_e_confused:<br />Or maybe you don't think V is Michael? :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />You've got me wondering! :)<br /><br />Simpa, you're sweet!! ;D
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    on 1335508991:
    <br />
    on 1335475343:
    <br />I wonder where is his remember remember the 13 of July ?<br /><br />@Mjonmind ; :icon_eek:<br />
    <br />Are you saying I'm crazy, or you like?  :icon_e_confused:<br />Or maybe you don't think V is Michael? :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />You've got me wondering! :)<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Simpa, you're sweet!! ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Mjonmind  :o who said you are crazy  :)  I just liked your work it's amazing  :th_bravo: . the open eyes(  :icon_eek: ) are like wow that's all . you are not crazy  :) <br />
    And V is here with us......    The latest from Anonymous....<br /><br />ANONYMOUS MESSAGE: WE ARE NOT ALONE 28/04/2012 - YouTube
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    :LolLolLolLol: You don't even know, if it really came from Anonymous! It could just be some college kids, with some simple 3D experience, and slapping it all together in Adobe Premiere! It's simple enough to do, and pretty lame, if you ask me. Even High School students could've done this one, with the MORPH tools and a simple voice augmentation!<br /><br />Why do people fall for such silly things? "I destroyed things, blah, blah, blah." Lamest thing in the book,  :thjajaja121: No proof!
    Tink, very true.  All things must be tested from all angles.<br /><br />Akhtoni<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />I thought the Anonymous uploaded Feb. 26, 2012 had an interesting pic.<br />Anonymous - Military-Service Personnel Call To Arms - YouTube<br /><br />anonymousg.jpg<br /><br />It reminded me of the Murray trial courtroom seal.  This one has 7 stars.<br /><br />And this about Raffles van Exel.<br />
    Look for Raffles at Whitney’s funeral tomorrow. In the old days he used to wear a yellow jacket full of black question marks—like The Riddler. On Saturday night, as he pulled in various guests to Clive Davis’s party past the velvet ropes, he was wearing a Michael Jackson-like tuxedo. He lives in West Hollywood now, but his official domicile—and where he’s been sued—is Chicago. He has not responded to countless emails and phone messages.
    <br />Whitney Houston's Mystery Friend Was Also Michael Jackson's Pal - Forbes<br /><br />The jacket in this pic is gold/yellow, and usually the question mark for the head is black. Just trying to connect dots.<br /><br />This pic of Paris seems deliberate and maybe connected. Round circle on pot and her T-shirt, real seal, up-side-down V fronds as in the Anonymous logo/seal.  Okay--shoot me :icon_albino: :icon_lol: :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />Screen_shot_2011-12-25_at_9.57.18_PM.png<br /><br />One more thing-- several videos have flashes about Scientology.  Why pick on that faith group, except that MJ, Elvis and Lisa (hoax trinity) would focus on them negatively.
    Tink, so which website is the official sanctioned Anonymous website?
    Interesting video @gwynned........will wait and see what happens.<br /><br />On another matter related to Anonymous - isn't Anonybook affiliated with the Anonymous group? <br /><br />If so, I am perplexed by why Anonybook has posted these 2 videos about a setup by Pauley Perrette (from NCIS) against her former husband Coyote Shivers (I had to look up who both of those people were because I had noooo idea... lol). <br /><br />I mean these are 2 actors essentially having a big almighty domestic after a divorce. Why would Anonybook bother with this when they have a greater purpose against the world's media and bankers and Facebook, government control etc ....the only connection I see is about Hollywood and Police corruption....<br /><br />Here are the 2 videos...I'd be interested in what everyone thinks.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1335785585:
    <br /><br /><br />On another matter related to Anonymous - isn't Anonybook affiliated with the Anonymous group? <br /><br />If so, I am perplexed by why Anonybook has posted these 2 videos about a setup by Pauley Perrette (from NCIS) against her former husband Coyote Shivers (I had to look up who both of those people were because I had noooo idea... lol). <br /><br />I mean these are 2 actors essentially having a big almighty domestic after a divorce. Why would Anonybook bother with this when they have a greater purpose against the world's media and bankers and Facebook, government control etc ....the only connection I see is about Hollywood and Police corruption....<br /><br />Here are the 2 videos...I'd be interested in what everyone thinks.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I watched both videos and, like you, was unfamiliar with these actors.  I have NO IDEA what is going on here.  :Pulling_hair:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I think that Anonymous is the Osama Bin Laden on the internet. Bin Laden is the "terrorist" guilty of the  attacks of 9/11, Anonymous will be the "terrorist" guilty of the future censorship of internet.
    After V saying Anonybook was going to replace Facebook, it is interesting that Facebook is not doing well.<br /><br />
    How low will Facebook's stock go?<br />(Money Watch) COMMENTARY If Morgan Stanley (MS) hadn't propped up Facebook's (FB) stock on Friday it would have easily closed below its $38 IPO price. If it couldn't get more momentum on the day it launched, what is it going to do now that the bloom is so suddenly off the rose? The market is clearly not buying the $100 billion valuation Mr. Zuckerberg and company tried to pawn off on the public. At midday Monday it is already down 11 percent to $34. So how low? $19? $20?...<br /><br />Remember what Joe Kennedy said before crash of 1929: "You know it's time to sell when shoeshine boys give you stock tips."
    <br />How low will Facebook's stock go? - CBS News
    on 1337759597:
    <br />After V saying Anonybook was going to replace Facebook, it is interesting that Facebook is not doing well.<br /><br />
    How low will Facebook's stock go?<br />(Money Watch) COMMENTARY If Morgan Stanley (MS) hadn't propped up Facebook's (FB) stock on Friday it would have easily closed below its $38 IPO price. If it couldn't get more momentum on the day it launched, what is it going to do now that the bloom is so suddenly off the rose? The market is clearly not buying the $100 billion valuation Mr. Zuckerberg and company tried to pawn off on the public. At midday Monday it is already down 11 percent to $34. So how low? $19? $20?...<br /><br />Remember what Joe Kennedy said before crash of 1929: "You know it's time to sell when shoeshine boys give you stock tips."
    <br />How low will Facebook's stock go? - CBS News<br />
    <br /><br />That is VERY interesting.  :abouttime:  Will Microsoft and Bill Gates be next?  A girl can dream, you know.