VMA Commercial

happythoughtshappythoughts Posts: 334
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I saw the commercial for the 2011 VMAs today and they showed Michael! It was him at the 1995 VMAs doing the moonwalk during Billie Jean. I was so excited I watched it 4 more times <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> . I mean they are going to air the day before Michael's birthday, right? I hope we get some hoax action.

The nominations will be announced tonight on a special on MTV at 11 p.m. ET/ 8 p.m. PT. And it will "feature surprise guests spreading the good news". <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Michael's videos for "Hollywood Tonight" and "Behind the Mask" could get some nominations right?

We'll just have to wait and see.

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

Comments

• I saw the commercial for the 2011 VMAs today and they showed Michael! It was him at the 1995 VMAs doing the moonwalk during Billie Jean. I was so excited I watched it 4 more times <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> . I mean they are going to air the day before Michael's birthday, right? I hope we get some hoax action.

The nominations will be announced tonight on a special on MTV at 11 p.m. ET/ 8 p.m. PT. And it will "feature surprise guests spreading the good news". <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Michael's videos for "Hollywood Tonight" and "Behind the Mask" could get some nominations right?

We'll just have to wait and see.

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

I saw it too! They show him Moonwalking as the countdown goes: 3 2 1 !!!! Is it a sign? <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • [BBvideo 425,350:zph3pmcj]
  • Thanks for sharing. It was good to see him on the announcement. I wonder if he will be up for an award or two - let's hope he gets lots of recognition!

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you for sharing this. I loved it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    thanks for share it!
  • I love it! Thanks so much for sharing it! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->