7 days period ?

whatyourheartsayswhatyourheartsays Posts: 1,717
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I just had this popping in my head while on the chatroom so i thought i'd put it here...<br /><br />Maybe some of you remember TheIllusion, this unknown charactere claiming to know about MJ's return. To sum up he said there would be a 7 days period that would end by a big event. He talked about press conf also. then he ended to be prooved troll or something.<br /><br />You maybe heard of the coming press conf from the J Fam on ... july 25th. <br /><br />here is my point : since the beginning, we all agree to add 25th as 2+5 =7 <br /><br />So this will be 7-7<br /><br />i told my self, june 25th was then 6-7<br /><br />and i thought about "what if some 5-7 exists ? and i found : <br /><br />5-7 / may 25th = Oprah's last show<br />4-7 / April 25th = Easter<br />3-7 / march 25th = Liz Taylor funeral<br />2-7 / february 25th = kids interview<br />1-7 / january 25th = Murray pleads non guilty<br /><br />i might be wrong about the facts to point out, i don't know...<br />we have a 7 days (carrying the number 7) period carrying big events, on a 7 months period and ending 7-7 on july 25th with a press conf...<br /><br />I need my padded cell, actually !

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    ;)<br /><br />i really hope...