Matching MJ's hand to mystery man

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I would like to have your opinion please! <br /><br />I haven't been able to leave this alone. I keep comparing pics of hands and I finally found one with the same angle etc.<br />Do you guys think this other hand is Michael's? Some of you may remember whose this other's hand is, but I'll remind you after I get some responses.  I'm not sure if I'm just wanting to see things, and maybe many hands look this way. Thanks! Please look very carefully.<br /><br />lakhand.jpg

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Is that the hand from the Laker game that Prince and Jackie (?) went to a while ago?  The hand guy was sitting next to Prince if I remember correctly.  <br /><br />Great comparison shot MJonmind!  They do look quite similar...
  • [size=12pt]Well the left hand looks chubbier then the right hand. I see some similarity, but  I still think it is not the same hand. <br />Who's hand is the right hand? [/size]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Andrea you are correct, and thanks all4loveandbelieve for your observation. So maybe I should/will put it to rest.<br />
  • Nirt
    on 1311619510:
    <br />Andrea you are correct, and thanks all4loveandbelieve for your observation. So maybe I should/will put it to rest.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />not necessarily, like I said there is a similarity, but not 100%, I am wondering for how skinny Michael is his hand is quite big.
  • Why don't you try with the last photos of Michael's hand ..when he was more thin
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    BTW....that's a great picture of that medical bracelet I brought up months ago....thank you for posting that : ) <br /><br /><br />Blessings!
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1311597416:
    <br />Is that the hand from the Laker game that Prince and Jackie (?) went to a while ago?  The hand guy was sitting next to Prince if I remember correctly.  <br /><br />Great comparison shot MJonmind!  They do look quite similar...<br />
    <br /><br />Who's Jackie? You mean Michael's brother? That's not a black man's hand. I think would be easier to compare IF IT IS SOMEONE's HAND you saw somewhere or not, than if it is Michael's hand. But It looks like Michael's who is more skinny than before. I hope he now eats well
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1311810063:
    <br />
    on 1311597416:
    <br />Is that the hand from the Laker game that Prince and Jackie (?) went to a while ago?  The hand guy was sitting next to Prince if I remember correctly.  <br /><br />Great comparison shot MJonmind!  They do look quite similar...<br />
    <br /><br />Who's Jackie? You mean Michael's brother? That's not a black man's hand. I think would be easier to compare IF IT IS SOMEONE's HAND you saw somewhere or not, than if it is Michael's hand. But It looks like Michael's who is more skinny than before. I hope he now eats well<br />
    <br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXX1iiBRsMFR9DNQNMYqJAfuElf7BiM-ymR7wl6UhO49-3Gd1KWA<br /><br />Yes - Jackie, Prince and the older gentlemen on the other side of Prince, that's whose hand MJonmind is referring to.  I couldn't find the hand shot with the guy attached to it (lol) in the quick search I did.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    That's not Michael's hand. There's no curve in the fingers. :)
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    That's Prince's hand.
    Andrea here's the original. <br />prince-lakers-game-prince-michael-jackson-18734201-396-5941.jpg<br /><br />
    on 1311813320:
    <br />That's not Michael's hand. There's no curve in the fingers. :)<br />
    <br />I'm not sure what you mean?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I am not sure what to think about this hand.  The guy seems all wrong...something about the face doesn't seem possible.  Hatman/blonde lady seem more plausible to me.  Someone a long time ago brought up how close Prince is to him...their legs are touching in some pictures.  Do we have a clue who this is?  I would think he'd be uncomfortable like that with a stranger...I would be.  Or is it just a guy thing to sit like that?  However, nice Coke placement under his chair, lol!  Here is a video of more pictures:<br /><br /> /><br />Blessings
    And here's another comparison. I know there's better pics but I just couldn't find them (went through so man). :-[<br />MJ's thumb has always struck me unique.<br /><br />lakerhands3.jpg<br /><br />Also here's the coke, and what's that green thing?<br /><br />lakerscoke.jpg
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
      There are some similarities but i don´t think it´s Michael´s hand. :)
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    AND THE SHOES!!! :)<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Marlon did say Michael always wore those black loafers, even in disguise. <br /><br />I always thought this guy was curious.
  • on 1311826583:
    <br />Andrea here's the original. <br />prince-lakers-game-prince-michael-jackson-18734201-396-5941.jpg<br /><br />
    on 1311813320:
    <br />That's not Michael's hand. There's no curve in the fingers. :) <br />
    <br />I'm not sure what you mean?<br />
    <br />I don't think it's Michael. in the last days he had his little finger like "broke" gallery_15_1145_339705.jpg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1311826583:
    <br />Andrea here's the original. <br />prince-lakers-game-prince-michael-jackson-18734201-396-5941.jpg<br /><br />
    on 1311813320:
    <br />That's not Michael's hand. There's no curve in the fingers. :)<br />
    <br />I'm not sure what you mean?<br />
    <br /><br />Wish I knew how I could explain it better. But Michael's fingers are not flat/straight. There's a curve in his fingers. The middle bone of the finger is a little raised. If I need to show in pictures. Here.<br /><br />2d12vdk.jpgeirzhh.jpg2rmli08.jpg<br /><br />This is a believer friend of mine and her fingers are just like Michael's. I'm using it to explain what I'm trying to say. See the curve what I'm talking about?<br /><br />30rpidk.jpg
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    We had intense discussions about that man in Jan:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,17551.msg299857.html#msg299857<br /><br />A very interesting post (thanks White_Orchid) is this one:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,17551.msg299982.html#msg299982