LaToya will be answering questions on Facebook tomorrow

2»

Comments

• on 1312207266:
    <br />It seems odd to name your dogs the same name as your neice and nephew who you might see occasionally. So my neice and nephew might come over and I'm calling them to come or talking in my doggie voice to them.  Amost embarrassing... How much of this stuff is she making up I wonder.<br />
    <br /> <br />Prince and Paris, IMO, are more than just names. Its weird to name everyone Prince or Paris, both people and pets. Thats just a little confusing... I'm thinking Paris and Prince mean something else and she is putting emphasis on these names. Why would Kathy Hilton lie about naming Paris after the city? Why does anyone lie? To cover something up maybe? I wish I had the power to read minds!!  :ugeek:
  • on 1312211461:
    <br />
    on 1312207266:
    <br />It seems odd to name your dogs the same name as your neice and nephew who you might see occasionally. So my neice and nephew might come over and I'm calling them to come or talking in my doggie voice to them.  Amost embarrassing... How much of this stuff is she making up I wonder.<br />
    <br /> <br />Prince and Paris, IMO, are more than just names. Its weird to name everyone Prince or Paris, both people and pets. Thats just a little confusing... I'm thinking Paris and Prince mean something else and she is putting emphasis on these names. Why would Kathy Hilton lie about naming Paris after the city? Why does anyone lie? To cover something up maybe? I wish I had the power to read minds!!  :ugeek:<br />
    <br /><br />La Toya said Kathy lied because when she found out that she had named her daughter Paris, La Toya jokingly said that she stole her future children's names and Kathy said she hadn't because it was after their hotel. But then she later admitted that she really had took the name that La Toya wanted.
  • wonder what was penguin/  the ratio of people who tuned in that really care about her book as the ones who thought they might learn something about michael ?
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I wonder if she would have done the Facebook thing if she hadn't had a book to promote.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Not sure if any of you have seen this yet or follow LaToya on facebook but here's a question that she posted yesterday. I wonder if this is in regards to impatient believers...:<br /><br />"Hi!! Thinking of you! Question...When or at what times do you get the most impatient?"<br /><br />Here's her fb like pg.<br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/officiallatoyajackson