Michael Jackson is not dead song from Spankox

lenalulenalu Posts: 5
edited August 2011 in News
Hey I haven't been here for a while but I had to post this<br /><br />
<br /><br />that is a song by spankox ( don't know them, or him?) but I really like it and there are a lot of informations about the hoax given, that we of course already know, but I think it's a cool thing that the the meadia and the music industry now believes in the hoax! <br />please tell me what you think about that! ;D <br /><br /> penguin/

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    It has been mentioned before, however, this is a great song....You may enjoy my version of it.  Thanks for sharing.  God bless<br />
  • Scary Then be careful.
  • I like how this Spankox guy also did entire remix albums on Elvis songs.  I read that his remix albums were supported by the Elvis Presley Estate, so I feel Lisa Marie would have shared information with him about MJ.
  • Call me a party p00per but this kind of thing seriously makes me ill.<br /><br /><br />In the eyes of the public, and 'normal' people, we are being chucked into the same category as people who swear they saw Elvis Presley alive here there and everywhere.<br /><br />Publicity like this -- in the form of random "MJ is not dead!" songs that are most likely not meant to be taken seriously -- sort of dumbs down the mystery and shock of the fact(s) Michael is alive and well somewhere.<br /><br />I hate to think that with the presence of music like this, and books, and random websites and people reporting "I saw MJ alive!!"... one day this hoax will just be a big joke.