Lawsuit Accuses Doctor of Fueling MJ's Addiction

mdcmdc Posts: 343
edited January 1970 in News
[size=14pt]Michael Jackson Lawsuit Accuses Doctor of Fueling MJ's Addiction [/size]<br />0804-arnie-mj-ex2.jpg<br /><br />Dr. Arnold Klein provided serious drugs to Michael Jackson, which left the singer so out of it ... he couldn't even stand up straight ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.<br /><br />In the lawsuit, filed by Klein's former assistant and confidant Jason Pfeiffer -- it is alleged "Throughout 2009, Michael was a frequent patient of Klein." The lawsuit continues, "Several times, Klein told Pfeiffer to help Michael down to the car because Michael was too drugged up and disoriented to stand on his own."<br /><br />Pfeiffer says he voiced his concern for Michael's "safety" -- because he and Klein's nurses "were worried that Michael was being 'overmedicated' by Klein." Pfeiffer says Klein simply told him to "keep his mouth shut."<br /><br />And there's more -- Pfeiffer claims Klein tried to sneak Michael prescription muscle relaxers in 2009 by writing a prescription in Pfeiffer's name.  Pfeiffer claims he refused to participate in the scheme. <br /><br />Pfeiffer also claims in the suit ... sometime around October 2008, Klein was contacted by Michael Jackson, who told the doc he "needed 'to get out of a court appearance' and needed a doctor's note."<br /><br />According to the suit, Klein told Michael he would take care of it and issued a note saying MJ was suffering from a Staph Infection ... based on a fabricated test.<br /><br />Klein's treatment of MJ has been questioned in the past -- TMZ broke the story ... Klein injected Michael with 51 Demerol injections in the 3 months before Jackson died. Klein has always maintained that he treated Michael in accordance with the highest medical standards.<br /><br />Pfeiffer claims he was wrongfully terminated by Klein -- and in the suit, filed Wednesday in Klein's ongoing bankruptcy case, Pfeiffer alleges that Klein forced him to help round up gay sex partners for Klein, including prostitutes and homeless people.<br /><br />Pfeiffer also claims he would have to help "prepare" Klein for sexual encounters -- adding, "Klein required that Pfeiffer wash Klein's groin."<br /><br />Pfeiffer says he suffers from severe emotional problems as a result of Klein's treatment -- and is suing for unspecified damages.<br /><br />UPDATE: A lawyer of Klein tells TMZ, "Dr. Klein is one of the most esteemed and respected dermatologists in his profession in the country.  This counter claim is totally unfounded, and frankly it's garbage.  The claims in Dr. Klein's lawsuit are very serious, and we're taking them all the way." <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/04/michael-jackson-dr-arnie-klein-lawsuit-medication-jason-pfeiffer-bankruptcy-prescription-drugs-addiction/<br />
<br /><br />These stories get crazier and crazier...

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Man that is some freaky shizzit. By far the weirdest story I have read. Beats Arnie's peeing in a cup party trick story any day. A question Jason. Did the homeless require washing down first as well? I think the only true statement in this article is from Klein's lawyer when he says...frankly, it's garbage.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Anybody see a video of MJ leaving Klein's office where he couldn't stand? Where he was helped to the car by Jason because he was disoriented and having trouble walking on his own? No? Anyone? Anyone?<br /><br />Because that's not what happened. Believe what we say not what you see... the sad part is that the majority of the population does exactly that. Proof: the small minority that are us, hoaxers. <br /><br />The world needs saving... from themselves.
  • OMG. My head is spinning right now.. Have you noticed everyone is blaming the next person, Klein, Murray, who else now?? Someone has to take responsibility.. Oh Yeah I forgot no one will take responsibility because Michael is alive. [size=10pt][/size]
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Well - I LAFD at the beginning - but then  pale/ . 
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Between us I think it refers to the trailer concerning the tribute which should happen in october as you see many times during the video Michael at Dr Klein place ...  :lol:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    <br />We already had an article like this months ago. Where are the docs Harve? I would like to read them so please put them up.<br /><br />There is something about those 51 injections. TMZ keeps bringing those up. But I feel like I'm at a dead end. Also, I wonder if it's a possibility that Mike was bait in a sting, which means he had to go doc-shopping. That would mean Klein is a target, or a distraction to put the emphasis on the docs without pointing fingers at the real targets. Although others might strongly disagee, and will hate me for saying it, but at most of the recent pics, MJ looks like shit. I am not being disrespectful, I am just stating my honest opinion. His eyes look like he's in some place else, his hair looks like birds made a nest in it most of the time, he's pale to the point that you think he can drop dead any second and he is wearing things I'm not used to seeing from him. But then there are also pictures, although less, where he looks fine and healthy. I don't know, but something is up. I get the feeling we have been missing some things and I would love to know what.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Agreed. <br /><br /><br />What???!!!  What happened???  What happened to him ????
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1312473685:
    <br />Michael Jackson Lawsuit Accuses Doctor of Fueling MJ's Addiction <br />0804-arnie-mj-ex2.jpg<br /><br />Dr. Arnold Klein provided serious drugs to Michael Jackson, which left the singer so out of it ... he couldn't even stand up straight ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.<br /><br />In the lawsuit, filed by Klein's former assistant and confidant Jason Pfeiffer -- it is alleged "Throughout 2009, Michael was a frequent patient of Klein." The lawsuit continues, "Several times, Klein told Pfeiffer to help Michael down to the car because Michael was too drugged up and disoriented to stand on his own."<br /><br />Pfeiffer says he voiced his concern for Michael's "safety" -- because he and Klein's nurses "were worried that Michael was being 'overmedicated' by Klein." Pfeiffer says Klein simply told him to "keep his mouth shut."<br /><br />And there's more -- Pfeiffer claims Klein tried to sneak Michael prescription muscle relaxers in 2009 by writing a prescription in Pfeiffer's name.  Pfeiffer claims he refused to participate in the scheme. <br /><br />Pfeiffer also claims in the suit ... sometime around October 2008, Klein was contacted by Michael Jackson, who told the doc he "needed 'to get out of a court appearance' and needed a doctor's note."<br /><br />According to the suit, Klein told Michael he would take care of it and issued a note saying MJ was suffering from a Staph Infection ... based on a fabricated test.<br /><br />Klein's treatment of MJ has been questioned in the past -- TMZ broke the story ... Klein injected Michael with 51 Demerol injections in the 3 months before Jackson died. Klein has always maintained that he treated Michael in accordance with the highest medical standards.<br /><br />Pfeiffer claims he was wrongfully terminated by Klein -- and in the suit, filed Wednesday in Klein's ongoing bankruptcy case, Pfeiffer alleges that Klein forced him to help round up gay sex partners for Klein, including prostitutes and homeless people.<br /><br />Pfeiffer also claims he would have to help "prepare" Klein for sexual encounters -- adding, "Klein required that Pfeiffer wash Klein's groin."<br /><br />Pfeiffer says he suffers from severe emotional problems as a result of Klein's treatment -- and is suing for unspecified damages.<br /><br />UPDATE: A lawyer of Klein tells TMZ, "Dr. Klein is one of the most esteemed and respected dermatologists in his profession in the country.  This counter claim is totally unfounded, and frankly it's garbage.  The claims in Dr. Klein's lawsuit are very serious, and we're taking them all the way." <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/04/michael-jackson-dr-arnie-klein-lawsuit-medication-jason-pfeiffer-bankruptcy-prescription-drugs-addiction/<br />
    <br /><br />These stories get crazier and crazier...<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />Sex, drugs,... there is something more to add to this story Harvey?, someone having seen Michael being helped by Pfeiffer by that he could not walk by himself?<br /> <br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    And WHO do they think will believe this [size=36pt]BS[/size]?<br />They lost me when they mentioned that guy Jason Pfeiffer. This is a character made up.It's ridiculous.
  • Here are a few articles about Michael in October 2008. I agree with the rest of you - there is something we are missing.<br /><br />I've said in the past that this seems to parallel the 2005 trial in a lot of ways. I wonder if Jason is playing the part of the accusers. His accusations are about as preposterous as Michael's accusers were.<br /><br /> /><br />moz-screenshot-9.pnghttp://danasdirt.com/2008/10/23/michael-jackson-october-2008-pics-shopping-west-hollywood/<br /><br />http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/10/23/michael-jackson-cosmetics/<br /><br />http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00024196.html<br /><br />
    Rumor of Jackson Five's reunion tour had been outed since October 2008 after Jermaine Jackson confirmed to Australian press that the family group would return for a new album and tour. However, Michael was quick to deny his brother's statement. "My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we've certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them," so he noted.
    <br />
  • I must agree that there are some pictures that made me very afraid for Michael.  His eyes looked dead and he did need assistance I don’t know if it was just for standing or walking.  In the few I’ve seen, I know that at least one of them was leaving Dr. Klein’s Office.  <br /><br />I don’t know what was up with that and didn’t want to assume.  My gut feeling was that he was having complications from his chronic back pain for which I can relate.  There are times when a person can be in such excruciating pain that their appearance don’t mean jack.  They just want and need relief.  Which is the main reason I could not see Michael ever , ever agreeing to do 50 damn concerts.  It would be impossible and devastating physically for him.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Things are getting uglier. There is something fishy with Klein. There must be a reason why they added Michael's footages getting out of Klein's office to the video of the tribute concert. Couldn't they find other videos of Michael? Why would they pick those only? They're pointing at Klein.
    Remember the video of SerenityxDreams, you can see Michael coming out of the office of Arnold Klein the May 21, 2009 This is the video Michael Forever Concierto Promo<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19968.0.html
    on 1312499792:
    <br />Things are getting uglier. There is something fishy with Klein. There must be a reason why they added Michael's footages getting out of Klein's office to the video of the tribute concert. Couldn't they find other videos of Michael? Why would they pick those only? They're pointing at Klein. <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />PureLove think alike ;D
  • If Michael really did use all of the drugs they allege he did, then I can't imagine the kind of pain he must have been going through to make that necissary. It was his head that hurt so bad, from the pepsi accident, right? <br /><br />I get migraines a lot and all I can think about is Excederin until the pain goes away. I guess that's my minor addiction.  ;)) <br /><br />I don't understand why they start these stories... They make me really sad to think about. pale/<br /><br />*Also, that is a fine ass photo of Michael.
  • Couldn't stand straight? He looked fine in TII.
    Almost all the news from TMZ before 25/06/09 concerning Michael speak of visits to medical building in Beverly Hills,.. look at the link with the summing up by de Souza, all this resemble a libretto<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,8757.0.html
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Michael Jackson Lawsuit Accuses Klein........... Then it goes "In the lawsuit, filed by Klein's former assistant and confidant Jason Pfeiffer.....", Pfeiffer said this, that, claims, sues.<br />So, who sues Klein, Jason who was fired and mad at Klein or Michael Jackson Estate?  Due to temporary absence of Michael Jackson the man, he can't sue anyone. Not clear who exactly the plaintiff is. Any case number to check this out?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I have nothig to say except that everything is possible, even that MJ is a drug addict, but I truly hope it is not the case.<br /><br />I love you Michael bearhug
  • on 1312508876:
    <br />If Michael really did use all of the drugs they allege he did, then I can't imagine the kind of pain he must have been going through to make that necissary. It was his head that hurt so bad, from the pepsi accident, right? <br /><br />I get migraines a lot and all I can think about is Excederin until the pain goes away. I guess that's my minor addiction.  ;)) <br /><br />I don't understand why they start these stories... They make me really sad to think about. pale/ <br /><br />*Also, that is a fine ass photo of Michael.<br />
    <br /> <br />I can relate with you, I have strong migraines, I have a prescription drug, called Zomig, This is the only medication that can help my migraines but one thing, it makes me so drowsy, I feel spaced out.. But it is effective. Now as for Michael, the more I see his pictures the more I see a difference. Like Klein was saying the was injecting Michael to change his face, nose because it was to skinny. We all know Michael had alot of impersonators, we can not all expect to be all Michael. How about if this was all part of his hoax plan, we would see he was not feeling good, spaced out, etc.. so his death would have been more realistic. I feel deep down in my soul, this man is not nor he was a drug addict. He probably took some pain killers, but he was too much of a health freak. This is my opinion... This is all a part of his illusion. Now you see him sickly and now you see him healthy..
  • He looked fine and healthy to me, he was always a skinny person and too gorgeous  ;D He loves his children 2 much to do this to them, they always said this stories about him , that he is this he is that.....and also they said he was always spending time with his children and he is a wonderful father.But if he had some "problems " I'm sure he did something about that, Michael is smart .I love you angel
  • so how is it that this dude can bring suit against klien for something that was done to michael ? wouldn't that be a next of kin sort of thing?  ???/  what possible claim could he have?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I call fake on this alleged "lawsuit".
  • on 1312481736:
    <br /> Although others might strongly disagee, and will hate me for saying it, but at most of the recent pics, MJ looks like shit. I am not being disrespectful, I am just stating my honest opinion. His eyes look like he's in some place else, his hair looks like birds made a nest in it most of the time, he's pale to the point that you think he can drop dead any second and he is wearing things I'm not used to seeing from him. But then there are also pictures, although less, where he looks fine and healthy. I don't know, but something is up. I get the feeling we have been missing some things and I would love to know what.<br />
    <br /> <br />Which pics are you referring to? Because there are pics where he looks like he just rolled out of bed and left the house without fixing himself up. But I don't recall any pics of him looking dazed. Pictures can only tell you so much about whats really going on in the actual moment. You can get a pic of someone in mid blink and it will look like they are high on something. <br />I don't know, I really don't believe in this drug addiction. I don't believe that Michael would be that selfish when he has three children that he loves and they love him. I don't think he would be so irresponsible and put them through that.
  • on 1312547920:
    <br />so how is it that this dude can bring suit against klien for something that was done to michael ? wouldn't that be a next of kin sort of thing?  ???/  what possible claim could he have? <br />
    <br /> <br />I think the lawsuit is another attempt for an extra 15 minutes from Pfeiffer. Klein, a successful and rich doctor, has his assistant prance around the street looking for gay homeless men willing to perform sexual acts. 3 words: S T D. Exactly how long did Pfeiffer participate in scouting for hookers and washing Klein's 'groin'? pale/  gaaahhhh.......!!!!!!! Are we supposed to buy that this guy is a victim? I just hope he was paid well, because thats one hell of a job!<br />