Hi im erica from america

ewiizeyewiizey Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
i just found out about all this 2 days ago i read all the forums and posts and redirects i 2 days and i was floored. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
i felt robbed on june 25. i cryed and prayed and life just changed me. i was never old enough to see him in concert and most of the videos ive see and the songs i heard were form tapes my parents gave me, and when he anounced he was going to the O2 in london, i couldent go because i just became unemployed, so i could not fly there from america, and i had no money so at the time when i found out he had "died" i felt bad that i wasnt a true fan that i didnt sell every thing i had to just go and see him, that maybe i didnt try hard enough to show my love. My soul loves Michael, and i was hurt, however i didnt know anything about this website, and any of the info or possibilities that i would find out here, so purely by accident i came across all this and i just have to say, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I love you thank you!

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Hello Erica
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    hello Erica, welcome! you'll find so many things here that you wont believe that anyone can still think about Michael's death.
    lot of L.O.V.E