Michael Jackson is Your Next Superhero

darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
edited January 1970 in News
http://www.essence.com/2011/08/07/michael-jackson-is-your-next-superhero/<br /><br /><br />Sunday, August 07, 2011 | 10:48 AM<br /> <br />Michael Jackson is Your Next Superhero<br />By Derrick Bryson Taylor <br /><br />From the stage to the pages of your favorite comic book. Are you ready for Michael Jackson to become your next superhero?<br /> <br />According to Bossip, Bluewater Productions is preparing to release a comic detailing the life of Jackson just in time for the King of Pop's  52nd birthday on August 29th. The presumed collector's item will also have a foreword completed by Jackson family friend Giuseppe Mazzola.<br /><br />There's no word on what kind of crimes or monsters Jackson will fight. Nonetheless, it should be a great read and entertaining to see Jackson come back to life again.<br /><br />Will you be purchasing a copy?<br /><br /> <br /><br />Read more: http://www.essence.com/2011/08/07/michael-jackson-is-your-next-superhero/#ixzz1UNPJErPS<br /><br />

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Michael is already my superhero penguin/ moonwalk_/ mj_dance/
  • [size=10pt]Isn't Michael going to be 53 yrs old, and not 52... they should get their facts straight.. [/size]
  • Yes his is going to be 53 you are right, they should get their facts right!!! >:(
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    Back in 2009 didn't Gotham Chopra mention in an interview that he and Michael had been working on one? I wonder what ever happen with that.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    That was Fated. It was supposed to come out in mid 2010 but we are still waiting for that one.
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    Ah thank you I knew I wasn't going crazy.
    on 1312765467:
    <br /> That was Fated. It was supposed to come out in mid 2010 but we are still waiting for that one.<br />
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    there was me thinking i'd gone stupid!!! he's turning 53!!!!!<br />BTW MICHAEL WAS ALWAYS MY SUPERHERO  :) ;)) :D ;D :-* lolol/
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Michael has always been my superhero  moonwalk_/ the one and only superhero
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :o [size=18pt] 52[/size]......Mahhhhhhh...... >:(<br /><br />Yes Michael is a superhero....of LOVE, loyalty, humanity, greatness.....is special is unique....is.....[size=24pt]MICHAEL[/size]    :D<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> moonwalk_/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1312765467:
    <br /> That was Fated. It was supposed to come out in mid 2010 but we are still waiting for that one.<br />
    <br /><br />This is Fated.<br /><br />
    According to Bossip, Bluewater Productions is preparing to release a comic detailing the life of Jackson
    <br /><br /> ;) 8-)