DR. CONRAD MURRAY Takes His Family to The Happiesy Place on Earth

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in News
<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/07/conrad-murray-disneyland-nicole-alvarez-baby-mama-michael-jackson/<br /><br />DR. CONRAD MURRAY<br />Takes His Family to<br />The Happiesy Place on Earth<br /><br />0807-conad-murray-ex-wm-2-credit.jpg<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray was looking more relaxed than ever yesterday -- the same week a new lawsuit alleged close Michael Jackson confidante Dr. Arnold Klein might have gotten MJ hooked on drugs in 2009 ... Conrad took his baby mama and their young son to Disneyland.<br /><br />Enjoy the ride.<br /><br />See also<br />Lawsuit Accuses Doctor of Fueling MJ's Addiction

Comments

• Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    on 1312760016:
    <br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/07/conrad-murray-disneyland-nicole-alvarez-baby-mama-michael-jackson/<br /><br />DR. CONRAD MURRAY<br />Takes His Family to<br />The Happiesy Place on Earth<br /><br />0807-conad-murray-ex-wm-2-credit.jpg<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray was looking more relaxed than ever yesterday -- the same week a new lawsuit alleged close Michael Jackson confidante Dr. Arnold Klein might have gotten MJ hooked on drugs in 2009 ... Conrad took his baby mama and their young son to Disneyland.<br /><br />Enjoy the ride.<br /><br />See also<br />Lawsuit Accuses Doctor of Fueling MJ's Addiction<br />
    <br /><br />It still amazes me how this man who is accused of 'murdering' the most famous person in the world is able to just walk around freely with out crazed fans trying to claw his eyes out.  Good thing or bad I'm not sure yet.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Is this something new? Because I do remember him and his on  Dumbo last or the previous month. And what is "Happiesy"??? Is that supposed to be HappiesT? That is a typo?
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    I wonder what he means by "enjoy the ride" LOL - "it's a great adventure" - let's keep enjoying it :)
  • on 1312760568:
    <br />Is this something new? Because I do remember him and his on  Dumbo last or the previous month. And what is "Happiesy"??? Is that supposed to be HappiesT? That is a typo?<br />
    <br /> <br />I think it is the same, because If I am not mistaken he had a blue sweater too.. It could be it is a different time but same sweater  lolol/  Murray is a very lucky man not being bothered, and bullied by Michael's fans. I wonder why???
  • Well it's obvious if I want to meet Murray I just have to go to Disneyland... :D
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    on 1312766450:
    <br />
    on 1312760568:
    <br />Is this something new? Because I do remember him and his on  Dumbo last or the previous month. And what is "Happiesy"??? Is that supposed to be HappiesT? That looks like a typo which I don't think it is.<br />
    <br /> <br />I think it is the same, because If I am not mistaken he had a blue sweater too.. It could be it is a different time but same sweater  lolol/  Murray is a very lucky man not being bothered, and bullied by Michael's fans. I wonder why???<br />
    "Murray goes Dumbo" was in May.<br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/23/conrad-murray-dumbo-disneyland-manslaughter-michael-jackson-trial/<br />cmdumbo.jpg
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I had a look at the old article and Conrad was in a green shirt when he was on the Dumbo ride. But this article is pointing to Arnie Klein and all the weird stuff going on with him. Between his latest tweets and the law suits from his ex-assistant, this is gonna be no children's ride. Better buckle up.
  • on 1312766910:
    <br />
    on 1312766450:
    <br />
    on 1312760568:
    <br />Is this something new? Because I do remember him and his on  Dumbo last or the previous month. And what is "Happiesy"??? Is that supposed to be HappiesT? That looks like a typo which I don't think it is.<br />
    <br /> <br />I think it is the same, because If I am not mistaken he had a blue sweater too.. It could be it is a different time but same sweater  lolol/  Murray is a very lucky man not being bothered, and bullied by Michael's fans. I wonder why???<br />
    "Murray goes Dumbo" was in May.<br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/23/conrad-murray-dumbo-disneyland-manslaughter-michael-jackson-trial/<br />cmdumbo.jpg<br />
    <br /> <br />Thanks for pointing this out. Ok then he had a blue shirt with number 18 walking down the street, I got confused..
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    where this child?,... not grow, always be the same size 8)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    he has no worries
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    :lol: Using the word "happiest" would definately be a mistake. Just look at their faces!<br /><br />murrayandalverez.jpg
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    CM .....of course he's happy because nothing wrong is going to happen to him. He will be found not guilty. Regardless MJ is alive or not.
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    he seems to be very happy all the time<br />and travel lots of places freely!<br />i strongly feel that he is not guilty<br />i do think in this world no one involved in murdering case could be very relax unless he/she was mad and abnormal! :D  <br /><br />with the love!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Disneyland again? Conny seems to be an addict just like me. I once went three times in less than six months.<br /><br />Enjoy the ride... well that's what I will do. I think this ride will start in a few days, and end at....<br /><br />Buckle up! I saw Klein is accusing Hoeflin again, seems that the war of the docs is starting again.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1312801517:
    <br />Enjoy the ride... well that's what I will do. I think this ride will start in a few days, and end at....
    <br /> <br />come on, dare to finish it :mrgreen:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1312804290:
    <br />
    on 1312801517:
    <br />Enjoy the ride... well that's what I will do. I think this ride will start in a few days, and end at....
    <br /> <br />come on, dare to finish it :mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />bamsday... lolol/ ;)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1312804483:
    <br />
    on 1312804290:
    <br />
    on 1312801517:
    <br /> <br />come on, dare to finish it :mrgreen: <br />
    <br /><br />bamsday... lolol/ ;) <br />
    <br /> <br />and I thought you know more than I do  crash/  :lol: <br /> <br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OK.....haven't done it in forever, but just have to......Gematria Game Time:<br /><br /><br />99 = Happiesy = "The Dead Raise" , invincible,  thirteen, telepathic, "Perfect Game", "The Blessed" and more........<br /><br /><br />http://www.gematrix.org/?word=happiesy<br /><br /><br />* for you guys that are newer here.....gematria is a system that gives numerical values to letters (ex: a=1, b=2. c=3....)<br />there are variations to this as well.  The above link is one I found near the beginning and there have been numerous, very interesting matches.  I did a post a long time ago about "Coincidences":<br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,10681.msg178189.html#msg178189<br /><br /><br />Just thought these matches were too funny once again......why on Earth would TMZ misspell, "Happiest"?  The only other thing would be if they were trying for the word, "hapsy" which means a feeling of both happy and tipsy....it's a newer word from Urban Dictionary: <br /><br /><br />http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hapsy<br /><br /><br />Who knows, I am just holding on tight at this point.  Hope you are all off to a wonderful, blessed week!<br />Blessings Always
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    They are playing with us. It is corrected now and reads happiest on their site.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1312822273:
    <br />They are playing with us. It is corrected now and reads happiest on their site.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Playing with us indeed  lolol/  I didn't realize it's been corrected.  When I looked at it earlier today it still read the same.  Harvey should let us do the proof-reading! <br />Thanks for info RK...have a great day!<br />Blessings!<br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    "Y" is besides "T" on keyboard. It was just a typo.
    TS you are back bearhug .<br />But where is Michael, can't you bring him with you bow/ ?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1312824437:
    <br />
    on 1312801517:
    <br />Enjoy the ride... <br />
    <br /> <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,18185.msg311334.html#msg311334<br />
    <br /> <br />Hi TS! Is this ride moving to a new level? The lazy-dazy summer rides are done, and now we have to hang on to our hats and make sure we didn't eat anything to upset our stomachs now for the dare-devil rides ahead.  I'm totally psyched and ready!